FDNY: Manhattan Borough

Discussion in 'Playerbased Groups' started by A Blaze of Glory, Sep 29, 2018.

1. A Blaze of Glory

A Blaze of Glory Senior Member

United States
    FDNY_Patch1.
    "New York's Bravest"
    The FDNY has a long-standing history of honor, tradition, and bravery in the face of danger. Our firefighters are aggressive, and are experts in their field. Wearing turnout coats and SCBAs, no situation is too daunting for the best New York has to offer.

th2S3IXDGD1.

The department has recently gone under major compartmentalization changes, and changes in training standards due to a lack of manpower. Most Engine and Ladder crews will find themselves in squads of four or five, while rescue crews have been dropped to three or two.

Operating out South-Central Manhattan, what was left of 1st Division 4th Battalion and 3rd Division 9th Battalion rallied with what's left of the NYPD precinct in the area post-outbreak, and now work tirelessly alongside NYPD and the Army National Guard to try and save humanity from the brink.

1st Division 4th Battalion
    Engine 15
    Ladder 11

Last seen in Chinatown, unknown status.

3rd Division 9th Battalion
    Engine 40
    NAME BADGE RANK
    Waldek Bronimir 4075 Lieutenant
    name badge Engineer
    name badge rank
    name badge rank

Tower Ladder 35
    NAME BADGE RANK
    name badge Lieutenant
    name badge Engineer
    Murph Boyd 8171 Firefighter: 2nd Class
    name badge rank
    name badge rank

Rescue 14
    NAME BADGE RANK
    Lia Vue 5411 Paramedic: 4th Class
    Chris Bailey 3504 Paramedic: 3rd Class
    Hermine Crowe 2355 Paramedic: 4th Class

Auxiliary Battalion
    NAME BADGE RANK
    name badge rank
    name badge rank

FDNY ENGINE2.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    #1 A Blaze of Glory, Sep 29, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 9, 2018
  2. A Blaze of Glory

United States
    FDNY_Patch1.
    "FDNY OFFICIAL NOTICE"
    Broadcasted on FDNY channel "FIRE MAIN."

"It has come to the attention of the remaining FDNY command, myself included, that there are those who question if we'll ever be able to pull back from the brink.

I can't guarantee we'll ever see a return to life as we knew it in our lifetime. This is a disaster of unprecedented proportions. What I can guarantee, is that the FDNY will, under no circumstances, turn their backs on New York City or her people.

We will continue to provide emergency services and coordination to the best of our ability. We will cooperate with the NYPD, Army National Guard, and all other emergency and government organizations until safety can be assured for the residents of our community.

We will not give up. New York's bravest don't give up.

Acting Commissioner, John Gruber, over and out."

• Friendly Friendly x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
    #2 A Blaze of Glory, Sep 30, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 3, 2018
  3. 7dast

7dast Zealot

United States
    @DiBen dont u have a firefighter char?

4. A Blaze of Glory

United States
    FDNY_Patch1.
    "FDNY OFFICIAL NOTICE"

"Ladies and gentlemen of the Fire Department of The City of New York, over the last two weeks, we've been tested like we've never been tested before. Never before have we seen such a widespread need for response, as well as such dangerous response conditions.

In light of this, I hereby issue an order to all battalions of all divisions in all boroughs, that auxiliary recruitment is now in effect, and encouraged. Even with the coordination from our brothers and sisters in blue and green, we're overwhelmed with the needs of our community.

We will not fail our community. We will adapt, and we will overcome.

God bless the Fire Department, God bless the NYPD, God bless the armed forces, and God bless New York City.

Acting commissioner John Gruber, over and out."

Screenshot (17).

- NEW APPLICATION PROCESS -
    So we've decided that if you want to apply for having an established character in the FDNY, the process will remain the same. Simply message A Blaze of Glory with a brief snippet of who the character is, how long they've been with FDNY, etc.

You may notice now however, that there exists an 'auxiliary' roster. Recruitment for FDNY auxiliary will all be done IC for existing characters who want a chance to get into the FDNY without having to start from scratch.

• Informative Informative x 1
    #4 A Blaze of Glory, Oct 3, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 3, 2018
  5. A Blaze of Glory

United States
    FDNY_Patch1.
    "FDNY OFFICIAL NOTICE"

"Ladies and gentlemen of the Fire Department of The City of New York, over the past few weeks you have proven yourselves time and time again as the best New York has to offer. With no food in your belly, with wet socks and no sleep, with dangerous hordes of those who have fallen, with lackluster and low equipment, with pride, honor, and dignity you have continued to throw yourselves in harms way so that others may have a chance.

You have displayed boundless courage, immeasurable bravery, and countless acts of selflessness and sacrifice for the City of New York and her people that far exceeded what it takes to be considered a hero. That much is without question.

While we may be undersupplied, underfed, overworked and out of time, we will never stop fighting. Those of you who can still hear me, look to your brothers and sisters now more then ever. We will make it through this, together, and when we do then we will find time to honor those we have lost.

Until such a time, fight on for New York, fight on for her people, fight on for each other.

Acting commissioner John Gruber, over and out."

alg-fdny-1.
    - Discord Announcement -
    This post made to announce the Hightower PBG (TRP) discord will also be doubling as the FDNY (ZRP) discord. Each PBG has it's own area as well as a dedicated OOC area for general lounging around and talking with another.
    Metagaming in this discord will not be tolerated.
    https://discord.gg/kgbRRjk

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. A Blaze of Glory

United States
    FDNY_Patch1.
    "FDNY OFFICIAL NOTICE"

You can hear the pounding of a door in the background, along with the groans of the undead.

"I know times are tough out there. Those of you who left the city... I don't blame you. Those of you who stayed, I salute your courage. "

fdny1.

"We never asked for the easy job, the job with kickbacks and flexible schedules. No. We loved working weekdays, weekends, holidays, birthdays, nights, days, anytime the city called for our aide we'd never want to be anywhere else."

fdny21.

"Over the past weeks, we've been challenged like we've never been challenged before. Men and women of the FDNY, NYPD, Army National Guard, and all of the agencies and departments of the JTF rose up, and answered the greatest call for service we've ever encountered, and many lost their lives."

fdny31.

"I'm proud to have worked with each and every one of you, to call you my brothers and sisters.

God Bless New York.

God Bless the FDNY.

God Bless America.

Acting Commissioner John Gruber,

over and out."

FDNYAMBULANCE1.
    The faction isn't dead or disbanding, but this post does signify that if you want to take your firefighter off the rails and break off with the FDNY and the JTF efforts, by all means.
    Besides it's not like I restricted you before.

• Friendly Friendly x 2