:F|F: JustaMeow

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.

snuggles

jimmy flanagan 1985
Sep 8, 2016
OOC Name: :F|F: JustaMeow
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:57011800
Character Name: Alec Warren
What happened: TL;DR: Initiating S2K, lack of will to roleplay.

Long Version:

I was standing just outside of the Nexus, on my unit, minding my own business. Suddenly, out of nowhere - I just get shot. A lot. I look around to see where the shots are coming from, and I see Alec Warren standing on the catwalks, alongside a shitty, generic Johnson character (Jerome Johnson was this guy's name).

Upon seeing they'd been seen, and I'd not died, they fucking bolted. Here's where I did something I shouldn't have done - I ran after them, when I should've called the admins. I know that what I did there was wrong, and I should've just alerted to admins, but I followed. Upon following Alec Warren and Jerome Johnson, they led me across to the roof that is on the left side of the alley way entrance into D2, which is above an apartment block (I don't know/can't remember what the block is.)

He fell off the roof and died, as I had already fired some shots at him (which I know I should not have done, in hindsight). Upon him dying, he respawned, and stashed his gun. That's when blubaugh? blubaugh? deleted the script item as a punishment, and so, he started to get a little mardy, stating "the gun was stashed, why'd you take it?" and "why did you take it?".

When he was asked why he decided it'd be a good idea to randomly shoot at me, and try to gun me down, he said this.

I think he should be banned because he showed no interest what so ever in roleplay. He got upset and mad when Blu took his script and he believes that fun comes from shotcop, rather then roleplaying it out. Hell, I might have actually gone along with the random shooting, had he roleplayed it, but that didn't happen. This situation shows that he's here not here to roleplay.

The admins present at the time were blubaugh? blubaugh? and @Valkyrie if they wish to say anything about it.

Time it happened: Yesterday
Pictures/Proof:
[...]
CCA.C17-HAMMER.03.20770 (SnugglePrime): [TO ADMINS] Alec Warren just tried to shotcop me.
[...]
CCA.C17-HAMMER.03.20770: [OOC] alec, no.
Alec Warren: [OOC] y
[...]
Alec Warren: [OOC] lel, held the key too much, rip
CCA.C17-HAMMER.03.20770: [OOC] Come back
Alec Warren: [OOC] aye holly
Alec Warren: [OOC] that gun was stashed
Hayley Marks: [OOC] it seems that poor mr alec has lost his weapons
Alec Warren: [OOC] why u remove it?
CCA.C17-HAMMER.03.20770: [OOC] YES THANK YOU
Hayley Marks: [OOC] and the lesson learned today is not to do retarded shotcop
Alec Warren: [OOC] that was stashed, give it back
Alec Warren: [OOC] plus they shot back so
CCA.C17-HAMMER.03.20770: [OOC] BECAUSE YOU SHOT ME
Hayley Marks: [OOC] alright, i'll spell it out
CCA.C17-HAMMER.03.20770: [OOC] my fucking god if u wanna shotcop srp is down the road
Alec Warren: [OOC] i thought it was game on, so u came after me, thought s2k was active after
[...]
Hayley Marks: [OOC] there was no plausible in-character motivation for the action, meaning that your character did a suicidal thing just to get your jollies off
[...]
Callie Amherst: [OOC] negpk
Alec Warren: [OOC] can I just get my stashed gun back?
[...]
CCA.C17-HAMMER.03.20770: [OOC] you're being punished for unwarranted shotocopping
Alec Warren: [OOC] I got that ic.
Hayley Marks: [OOC] so while under normal circumstances that would have been a negpk, i feel that since your "character" probably isn't enough of one for that to have any effect, i decided to take away what does matter
[...]
Hayley Marks: [OOC] so while a long rifle is a lot less valuable than a human life, which one would be putting on risk by shooting somebody in the middle of the most heavily guarded part of a precinct, it does seem to have an effect on players if they're taken away as a result of actions which would have caused their characters to die
[...]
Hayley Marks: [OOC] so do you want a neg pk or to lose the rifle
Hayley Marks: [OOC] because golly gee am i open for both
[...]
Hayley Marks: [OOC] that is the warning
[...]
Hayley Marks: [OOC] alright here's the skinny
[...]
Hayley Marks: [OOC] Alec Warren: Danged units
Hayley Marks: [OOC] is not a valid ic justification to kill
CCA.C17-HAMMER.03.20770: [OOC] combine kill wife
Alec Warren: [OOC] that wasnt my ic reason to kill lol
Alec Warren: [OOC] just wanted to have a bit of fun is all.

I cut out all non-needed things above. If you'd like me to post full logs of the situation, I'm willing to do so.

e1; I'm a slut for some colour, bit of wording change.

Last edited:
Pastebin the full logs because I want to read them.

Remove this guy though, please. I haven't seen any roleplay out of him and it's pretty clear he's just a scriptplayer.

I'll clarify a few details.

I was Hayley.

He switched to hands as he was shot at and sprinted off the building which prompted me to remove both the weapon he used (MP7) and the stashed one (416).

I will admit that I was kind of grumpy since I was trying to do something else and suddenly had to deal with a random bang bang.

D̶e̶s̶p̶i̶t̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶,̶ ̶I̶'̶m̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶k̶e̶e̶n̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶b̶a̶n̶n̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶h̶i̶m̶.̶ ̶I̶'̶v̶e̶ ̶s̶e̶e̶n̶ ̶h̶i̶m̶ ̶r̶p̶ ̶b̶e̶f̶o̶r̶e̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶S̶2̶ ̶c̶h̶a̶r̶a̶c̶t̶e̶r̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶,̶ ̶f̶r̶o̶m̶ ̶w̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶I̶ ̶b̶r̶i̶e̶f̶l̶y̶ ̶s̶a̶w̶,̶ ̶h̶e̶ ̶s̶e̶e̶m̶s̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶s̶o̶m̶e̶ ̶p̶o̶t̶e̶n̶t̶i̶a̶l̶.̶ ̶T̶h̶e̶ ̶s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ ̶r̶e̶m̶o̶v̶a̶l̶ ̶w̶a̶s̶ ̶a̶ ̶s̶l̶a̶p̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶w̶r̶i̶s̶t̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶s̶a̶y̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶w̶e̶ ̶d̶o̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶t̶o̶l̶e̶r̶a̶t̶e̶ ̶i̶d̶i̶o̶c̶y̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶d̶u̶d̶e̶ ̶c̶a̶n̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶m̶ ̶s̶e̶n̶t̶e̶n̶c̶e̶s̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶c̶a̶n̶ ̶p̶l̶a̶y̶ ̶a̶ ̶c̶h̶a̶r̶a̶c̶t̶e̶r̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶a̶t̶ ̶l̶e̶a̶s̶t̶ ̶t̶w̶o̶ ̶e̶m̶o̶t̶i̶o̶n̶s̶.̶ ̶U̶n̶l̶e̶s̶s̶ ̶s̶o̶m̶e̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶f̶u̶r̶t̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶h̶a̶p̶p̶e̶n̶e̶d̶ ̶s̶i̶n̶c̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶n̶,̶ ̶I̶'̶m̶ ̶a̶c̶t̶u̶a̶l̶l̶y̶ ̶e̶d̶g̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶o̶w̶a̶r̶d̶ ̶a̶ ̶n̶o̶.̶

̶I̶ ̶g̶u̶e̶s̶s̶ ̶I̶'̶l̶l̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶m̶o̶r̶e̶ ̶e̶x̶p̶l̶i̶c̶i̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶n̶ ̶I̶ ̶w̶a̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶n̶i̶g̶h̶t̶.̶

̶S̶h̶a̶p̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶h̶e̶l̶l̶ ̶u̶p̶.̶ ̶S̶p̶o̶t̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶f̶u̶n̶ ̶s̶2̶k̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶h̶o̶n̶e̶s̶t̶l̶y̶ ̶f̶i̶n̶e̶ ̶i̶f̶ ̶e̶v̶e̶r̶y̶o̶n̶e̶ ̶a̶g̶r̶e̶e̶s̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶i̶t̶.̶ ̶T̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶d̶o̶e̶s̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶m̶e̶a̶n̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ ̶s̶a̶y̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶"̶n̶o̶,̶"̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶m̶e̶a̶n̶s̶ ̶s̶a̶y̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶"̶y̶e̶s̶.̶"̶ ̶I̶ ̶k̶n̶o̶w̶ ̶I̶'̶m̶ ̶a̶ ̶g̶o̶o̶d̶-̶n̶a̶t̶u̶r̶e̶d̶ ̶i̶d̶i̶o̶t̶ ̶w̶h̶o̶ ̶w̶a̶n̶t̶s̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶b̶e̶l̶i̶e̶v̶e̶ ̶e̶v̶e̶r̶y̶o̶n̶e̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶p̶u̶r̶e̶ ̶a̶t̶ ̶h̶e̶a̶r̶t̶,̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶m̶a̶n̶a̶g̶e̶d̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶d̶o̶ ̶s̶o̶m̶e̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶s̶2̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶c̶a̶u̶g̶h̶t̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶a̶t̶t̶e̶n̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶r̶e̶m̶e̶m̶b̶e̶r̶ ̶e̶n̶o̶u̶g̶h̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ ̶j̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶h̶i̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶a̶n̶ ̶"̶a̶p̶p̶e̶a̶l̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶u̶m̶s̶"̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶.̶

̶I̶ ̶w̶a̶s̶ ̶a̶ ̶s̶h̶i̶t̶h̶e̶a̶d̶ ̶s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶p̶l̶a̶y̶e̶r̶ ̶o̶n̶c̶e̶.̶ ̶I̶ ̶w̶a̶s̶ ̶l̶u̶c̶k̶y̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶I̶ ̶d̶i̶d̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶g̶e̶t̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶a̶s̶s̶ ̶b̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶l̶o̶n̶g̶ ̶e̶n̶o̶u̶g̶h̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶a̶c̶t̶u̶a̶l̶l̶y̶ ̶e̶n̶d̶ ̶u̶p̶ ̶c̶o̶n̶t̶r̶i̶b̶u̶t̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶s̶o̶m̶e̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶a̶t̶ ̶s̶o̶m̶e̶ ̶p̶o̶i̶n̶t̶.̶

̶B̶e̶a̶r̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶m̶i̶n̶d̶,̶ ̶t̶h̶o̶u̶g̶h̶,̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶a̶ ̶v̶e̶r̶y̶ ̶s̶o̶f̶t̶ ̶"̶n̶o̶"̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶r̶e̶q̶u̶e̶s̶t̶,̶ ̶e̶s̶p̶e̶c̶i̶a̶l̶l̶y̶ ̶s̶i̶n̶c̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶h̶a̶p̶p̶e̶n̶e̶d̶ ̶s̶o̶ ̶f̶a̶s̶t̶ ̶a̶f̶t̶e̶r̶ ̶a̶ ̶s̶u̶c̶c̶e̶s̶s̶f̶u̶l̶ ̶a̶p̶p̶e̶a̶l̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶a̶ ̶s̶i̶m̶i̶l̶a̶r̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶.̶

̶B̶e̶ ̶b̶e̶t̶t̶e̶r̶.̶

I just went to his previous appeal to find the dude's forum name. Now I change my support to defer since I was directly involved.

Pastebin the full logs because I want to read them.

Remove this guy though, please. I haven't seen any roleplay out of him and it's pretty clear he's just a scriptplayer.
CCA.C17-HAMMER.03.20770 (SnugglePrime): [TO ADMINS] Alec Warren just tried to shotcop me.
Callie Amherst: [OOC] It's been up for a day
CCA.C17-HAMMER.03.20770: [OOC] alec, no.
Alec Warren: [OOC] y
You stash your M24 (1/15).
You stash your MP7 PDW with Aimpoint (2/15).
You stash your HK417 (3/15).
You stash your Mac10 (4/15).
CCA.C17-GHOST.EU.28883: [OOC] bekah u already know my thoughts on it, I'm just warning you that it will become a bookkeeping nightmare unless you have FP's spreadsheet skillz
Callie Amherst: [OOC] cry
CCA.C17-HAMMER.03.37972: [OOC] FP is no longer human
CCA.C17-HAMMER.03.37972: [OOC] he's become a spreadsheet himself
CCA.C17-GHOST.EU.28883: [OOC] FP was never human, he's always been Asian-American SkyNet
[PM from Dalia Salazar] run woman
CCA.C17-HAMMER.03.37972: [OOC] that's fair
[RADIO] CCA.C17-MACE.02.95720: 95720. 10-7.
Alec Warren: [OOC] lel, held the key too much, rip
CCA.C17-HAMMER.03.20770: [OOC] Come back
Alec Warren: [OOC] aye holly
Alec Warren: [OOC] that gun was stashed
Hayley Marks: [OOC] it seems that poor mr alec has lost his weapons
Alec Warren: [OOC] why u remove it?
CCA.C17-HAMMER.03.20770: [OOC] YES THANK YOU
Hayley Marks: [OOC] and the lesson learned today is not to do retarded shotcop
Alec Warren: [OOC] that was stashed, give it back
Alec Warren: [OOC] plus they shot back so
CCA.C17-HAMMER.03.20770: [OOC] BECAUSE YOU SHOT ME
Hayley Marks: [OOC] alright, i'll spell it out
CCA.C17-HAMMER.03.20770: [OOC] my fucking god if u wanna shotcop srp is down the road
Alec Warren: [OOC] i thought it was game on, so u came after me, thought s2k was active after
Dalia Salazar: [OOC] PFTAHAHAHA
Hayley Marks: [OOC] there was no plausible in-character motivation for the action, meaning that your character did a suicidal thing just to get your jollies off
CCA.C17-HAMMER.03.20770: [OOC] get my jollies off
Callie Amherst: [OOC] negpk
Alec Warren: [OOC] can I just get my stashed gun back?
[RADIO] CCA.C17-HAMMER.03.37972: "37972, manning checkpoint Bravo. Requesting one to two additionals."
Callie Amherst: [OOC] lol why do u need guns
CCA.C17-HAMMER.03.20770: [OOC] you're being punished for unwarranted shotocopping
Alec Warren: [OOC] I got that ic.
Hayley Marks: [OOC] so while under normal circumstances that would have been a negpk, i feel that since your "character" probably isn't enough of one for that to have any effect, i decided to take away what does matter
[PM to CCA.C17-HAMMER.03.37972] please no
[PM from CCA.C17-HAMMER.03.37972] ?
CCA.C17-HAMMER.03.20770: [OOC] Zing x1
[PM to CCA.C17-HAMMER.03.37972] don't become one of those people that put everything they type between " "
[REQUEST] Callie Amherst: //units if u ever rp off duty u need an apartment assignment. pm me if u havent gotten one.
Callie Amherst: [OOC] who have i not replied to about ur assignment
CCA.C17-HAMMER.03.20770: [OOC] urself
Hayley Marks: [OOC] so while a long rifle is a lot less valuable than a human life, which one would be putting on risk by shooting somebody in the middle of the most heavily guarded part of a precinct, it does seem to have an effect on players if they're taken away as a result of actions which would have caused their characters to die
CCA.C17-HAMMER.03.20770: [OOC] i had to im so sorry
Jet Hanzaisha: [OOC] ratiunz plsz
Hayley Marks: [OOC] so do you want a neg pk or to lose the rifle
Hayley Marks: [OOC] because golly gee am i open for both
Callie Amherst: [OOC] i vote both
Hayley Marks: [OOC] permanent kills are permanent
Victoire Descoteaux: [OOC] usually
Callie Amherst: [LOCAL-OOC] westie
Hayley Marks: [OOC] that is the warning
CCA.C17-HAMMER.03.42304: [LOCAL-OOC] hi
Callie Amherst: [LOCAL-OOC] did i ever assign u anywhere
CCA.C17-HAMMER.03.42304: [LOCAL-OOC] ill check
Marieta Johnson: [OOC] did we ever get some fuckin keys
Jasper Davenport: [OOC] goddamn
Marieta Johnson: [OOC] or do i have to live with the chance of getting raped in my unlocked apartment
Jet Hanzaisha: [OOC] be a hobo
CCA.C17-HAMMER.03.20770: [OOC] press c on the fUCKING door
Callie Amherst: [OOC] icly u got ur keyes
Marieta Johnson: [OOC] listen here you fucking numbskull
Callie Amherst: [OOC] keys
Jasper Davenport: [OOC] dont swear you fuckin retard
Marieta Johnson: [OOC] good thanks bek
Jet Hanzaisha: [OOC] also, does anyone know the reason why you lose everything upon load
Jasper Davenport: [OOC] do what
Marieta Johnson: [OOC] theyre called TS gnomes
Jasper Davenport: [OOC] u mean minge
Giovanni Abbadelli: [OOC] can tanknut make it so Off-duty units can be added to doors, and not just one owner
Emil Kotze: [WHISPER] // mate you watchin the s2ker n the johnson???
Marieta Johnson: [OOC] how about you just own the door
Ihu Moana: [OOC] Read the MOTD today
CCA.C17-HAMMER.03.20770: [WHISPER] // shhh
Giovanni Abbadelli: [OOC] hoh
Emil Kotze: [WHISPER] // behind u
CCA.C17-HAMMER.03.20770: [WHISPER] // did they go catwalks
Emil Kotze: [WHISPER] // yeet
CCA.C17-HAMMER.03.20770: [WHISPER] // :o
Hayley Marks: [OOC] alright here's the skinny
CCA.C17-HAMMER.03.20770: [WHISPER] // alright i'm bored now
Hayley Marks: [OOC] Alec Warren: Danged units
Hayley Marks: [OOC] is not a valid ic justification to kill
CCA.C17-HAMMER.03.20770: [OOC] combine kill wife
Alec Warren: [OOC] that wasnt my ic reason to kill lol
Alec Warren: [OOC] just wanted to have a bit of fun is all.

give me time to colour it fuck that shit actually i wanna play metro

Last edited:
This guy is notorious for being a pain so..

A. Also anyone who plays racist stereotypes for characters or egg on the people that do are pretty trash.

Last edited:
he was previously banned for avoiding rp.
the condition of being unbanned was that he'd stay out of trouble.
randomly s2king people to "have fun" is not staying out of trouble.

unless anyone has any objections, i'm going to give him the boot.

he was previously banned for avoiding rp.
the condition of being unbanned was that he'd stay out of trouble.
randomly s2king people to "have fun" is not staying out of trouble.

unless anyone has any objections, i'm going to give him the boot.
Go for it. People like that don't change- plus, I'm positive I've seen kill logs of him in the console.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread