Eternity

Kiwi

Zealot
Dec 10, 2015
this is a REALLY, really tiny detail, but will the weird ugly little heels on female cp models remain?

War Machine

THE IRON BANK
Apr 15, 2015
TankNut TankNut I understand the no wanting of everyone name above their head for metagame purposes and what not, but in situation with the CCA for example, sitting in a massive group of CP's and not being able to see who is typing is a complete mess of flow within RP, people talk over each other so much it is crazy. How about not seeing people names unless you look at them yes, but.. Have it to where we can just simply see "Typing" above their head in the same font/white color so it allows people to at least be able to see/keep up with the current roleplay without having to wiggle around a circle looking to see who is typing next...

I mean seriously, have you been in a crowd and this has not bothered you terribly? This is my only main concern at this time.

BMY

Banned
Jul 9, 2016
TankNut TankNut I understand the no wanting of everyone name above their head for metagame purposes and what not, but in situation with the CCA for example, sitting in a massive group of CP's and not being able to see who is typing is a complete mess of flow within RP, people talk over each other so much it is crazy. How about not seeing people names unless you look at them yes, but.. Have it to where we can just simply see "Typing" above their head in the same font/white color so it allows people to at least be able to see/keep up with the current roleplay without having to wiggle around a circle looking to see who is typing next...

I mean seriously, have you been in a crowd and this has not bothered you terribly? This is my only main concern at this time.
I've been complaining about this since the server opened and I believe seeing names and who's typing is supposed to be part of Legacy HUD, which is supposedly on the way.

War Machine

THE IRON BANK
Apr 15, 2015
I've been complaining about this since the server opened and I believe seeing names and who's typing is supposed to be part of Legacy HUD, which is supposedly on the way.
Not even about legacy hud for me honestly, either or should have that feature no matter what. It helps the flow of everything so much more. Definitely during S2RP which thankfully we have not had to endure just yet. (On a mass level.)

Sinclair

Zealot
Feb 15, 2015

adding legacy hud (which will make it so you can see who's typing at all times) isnt a concern of metagame im pretty sure, but its the simple fact that its being worked on. i believe tank said something in GOOC the other day about how hes trying to figure out a way to add legacy hud without having such a drastic impact on fps as it did last time. lots of people apparently have issues with lagging with legacy hud in the old script.

Nat Attack

Legend
Dec 28, 2014
adding legacy hud (which will make it so you can see who's typing at all times) isnt a concern of metagame im pretty sure, but its the simple fact that its being worked on. i believe tank said something in GOOC the other day about how hes trying to figure out a way to add legacy hud without having such a drastic impact on fps as it did last time. lots of people apparently have issues with lagging with legacy hud in the old script.
yeah one of the go-to fixes for the horrid FPS some people would get (besides shouting I N D O N E S I A) was to disable the legacy HUD. On a bad computer you'd see your FPS just by like 25-30

BMY

Banned
Jul 9, 2016
Would love to have it back as is even as an option since I think it's worth the hit to performance for most people at least when just standing around RPing.

Gangleider

speak into the shell
Non-Roleplay Department Administrator
Developer
Jun 11, 2007
legacy hud is back in now but tank said he has no idea what the performance impact will be
uve been warned

Sinclair

Zealot
Feb 15, 2015
legacy hud is back in now but tank said he has no idea what the performance impact will be
uve been warned
havin legacy hud is great, but the fact that it shows names + their title makes your screen get a bit cramped. is it possible later down the line to add a drop down menu like for how items or ammo are displayed? allow us to choose whether we want just their name to show above their heads, or if we want name and description title?

BMY

Banned
Jul 9, 2016
So if you send a PM to an ambiguous recipient
Error: Multiple target matches.
This is nice. Good job

scumbo

good natured
Jan 1, 2015
will custom items make a return for eternity? to the extent of custom names, custom descriptions, and custom models?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)