Escape From Tarkov

Abby

Crazy Diamond
Dec 19, 2014
I saw this and I just thought about all the other good looking games that I've seen in the last few years.

Let's just hope this doesn't disappoint since it looks REALLY good.

SealGunman

King of Sealdom, Lord of Rebels.
May 31, 2011
Signed up. What's the worst that could happen? At least it'll be better than Suvirioarium or whatever.

May 28, 2011
Survarium, and I've seen this on the 'Squad' forums and from what I think in the trailer was Russian soldiers and American soldiers were in a heavy firefight when only one remained on each side, but for some reason they both decided to work together and turn against their own men and bandits to get home because they hate it here.

Looking forward to it.

Kieck

poland can into space
Nov 2, 2014
It really looks too good. I'm suspicious of this game, especially if it's pre-alpha. Don't want to get fucked like with WarZ.

Garry

Zealot
Aug 11, 2011
Annoying Rooster said:
Survarium, and I've seen this on the 'Squad' forums and from what I think in the trailer was Russian soldiers and American soldiers were in a heavy firefight when only one remained on each side, but for some reason they both decided to work together and turn against their own men and bandits to get home because they hate it here.

Looking forward to it.
Russians and Americans shot each other dead and then bandits came to loot them, so the last soldiers from both sides united against them. They didn't unite against their old comrades.

JC Heavy

under appreciated glasses-kun
Jan 29, 2012
the fact I got giddy over the inventory and looting vid says alot

signing up most likely, just hope it'll actually be as good as it looks

Caelum

Oct 15, 2015
Is escape from Chernasus the mission where you're in the helicopter? I fucking love that mission.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)