Echo / Johnny Porter

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zombiedude101

Zealot
May 26, 2011
OOC Name: Echo.
SteamID: NA couldn't grab it
Character Name: Johnny Porter
What happened: Was on 05692 showing Phoon's recruit (09654) the ropes when this char came up to us, said he was mugged and that his apartment was stolen. Investigated, turns out War Machine's char (Roland Stieglitz) was assigned there.

After some questioning it became clear that Echo's char Johnny was mentally unstable and making a disturbance, we were about to emote detaining him when he ran off, then ignored PMs asking him to come back. Then he ran into Roland's apartment and got locked in, where he then suicided via console.

We /a'd for an admin (Madison Quinn) to TP him back and entered to detain him, at which point he started half ignoring emotes and behaving in a minge way (/me mutates) etc. Being generally odd. We took him back to the local Nexus for detainment at which point I entered in his record and was going to get 096 to issue a malcompliance citation and cut him loose somewhere out of mimd when he suicided in detainment again, at which point we had to ask for him to be TPd back again.

I had to leave at this point but overall he was troublesome and other units reported minge/troll behaviour from himm
Time it happened: Between 12:30-2AM last night GMT 0
Pictures/Proof: I don't have my machine with me but I'll pull up logs in a few hours

As a disclaimer, I'm not entirely sure if Echo is just a new player and/or if he's actively aware that he's really doing wrong. I suppose I'm putting this here as a point of reference. Don't necessarily want him removed but a nudge in the right direction would do some good as he hasn't been listening to player cues so far.

Cheers Nerdbird, as I said I'm not after punishment so much as making them aware they're doing wrong and just to try and make a resolution of it so he can enjoy RP on the server without there being a problem for anyone else either.

I'm aware we haven't yet seen the logs, but detaining people for acting in a daft OOC way is probably a waste of everyone's time. If you're behaving in an immature way or ignoring RP, the recourse should be administration, not an IC punishment like detainment.

I'm aware we haven't yet seen the logs, but detaining people for acting in a daft OOC way is probably a waste of everyone's time. If you're behaving in an immature way or ignoring RP, the recourse should be administration, not an IC punishment like detainment.

Part of it was IC behaviour, I was just mentioning OOC behaviour too. There was only one admin on at the time and I felt the best way to handle it was minimising OOC and just getting on with RP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread