Dunjam

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hombrelob

New Blood
Jun 10, 2013
Players Name: Derrick Dyer
Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:563507
Reason for ban: Running away before I could finish an emote/disconnecting to avoid role play/flaming another player
Proof: http://i.imgur.com/4pijYeN.png
http://i.imgur.com/buGW3jF.png
http://i.imgur.com/NrP0qn9.png

What would you like to see improved: In a perfect world I'd like to see Dunjam become a productive member of the Role playing community, but he has shown time and time again that he is either unable or outright refuses to learn. So unfortunately I feel like a long term ban is necessary.

He was literally just unbanned after doing this.
He also did it multiple times on SRP.
Can we just ban himagain?

dougal said:
He was literally just unbanned after doing this.
He also did it multiple times on SRP.
Can we just ban himagain?

I don't see why he keeps being given chances if this is true, just permaban him and be done with it.

He's done this several other instances before this request. He stated when HL2 was still an idea that he wouldn't be doing any of this shit and he wouldn't be script-mongering like he is now.
Guess that flew out the window.

He swore up and down his last perma from SRP had given him time to change and improve and he was OK for like 3 days before relapsing to his usual self. I think it's clear at this point that we will never see an improvement from him or any benefit to keeping him on the server except an occasionally inflated population, which isn't worth the number of people we'll lose if they decide the admins are tolerant of behavior like this.

Knowing Dunjam and the countless of chances he has been given, this'll be dealt with swiftly.

-------------

Quick update/edit:

After talking to several of the other admins that I have present on my friends list and what not, purely for the sake of solving this repeated offense quickly and without much hassle. It's pretty clear that most of the admins that I contacted are in agreement with the fact that a permanent ban would be most fitting here. Dunjam, you've been known to do this on several occasions which resulted each time with a ban and some promise about how you'd change and no longer do it, I think SRP is a prime example of how that turned out. You have a tendency to show a slight improvement only to just sink back into that pit time and time again.

I'm sure other places are more lenient to this type behavior.. Light RP servers, dark-rp maybe. But doing this at TNB in the amount of times you have done is just not acceptable.
You know what they say right? Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. In this case we've been fooled far to much.

I hope you find another home for RP, but it won't be HL2RP at TNB.

Of course, you will be allowed to appeal in three months as it always goes with permanent bans.

-------------

Solved.

Anything else regarding this case should be directed towards the appeal, and/or unban section.

Fuck me I'm so professional. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread