1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dragoslav Ivanov

Discussion in 'Character Profiles' started by TheFreshPrinceOfOlive, Jan 12, 2018.

1. TheFreshPrinceOfOlive

TheFreshPrinceOfOlive Senior Member

Canada
    [​IMG]
    "Out - Out! Bar's Closed!"

Name:
    Dragoslav Ivanov

Nationality:

Serbian

Previous Cities (In order):
    C17, C24, C14, C7, C17

Marital Status:
    Unmarried, multiple past failed relationships

Religious Status:
    (Self-Proclaimed) Neopagan Prophet

Pastimes:
    Bartender, Religious Practices

Identifying features:
    - Cobra Tattoo around neck
    - Sleeves of various mythological Tattoos
    (Mostly pertaining to Ancient Egypt & Serpentine Creatures)
    - Blonde Hair
    Note: Most of the time, he is covered from head to toe in what appears to be a wool cloak. No skin is showing during these periods of concealment.

Backstory:
    "What? No, I'm not Russian. I'm Serbian, and I frankly don't want to talk about it... But seeing there's not much else to do right now, I figure... Ah what the hell.
    Yeah. I was just a mere teenager when they came. It honestly felt pretty normal to me, with the all the wars that were ravaging my own home. Me and my mother - Bastet Protect her - lived there until it was simply too hard to any more. On top of the constant barrage of mortar fire, and the small arms fire right outside my window - and the whole "Filthy Turks" sorta attitude that many of the locals displayed - My mother was very sick. Wha- oh, her name was Katarina. Things weren't looking very good for us. So, after months of deliberation... and me robbing convenience stores... we were off. We went to stay with my Aunt over in Ukraine - just near City Seventeen. Of course, as you know, things went from bad, to good, to absolutely fucking terrible..."

Invasion/Occupation:
    "No. No no no. You've got it all wrong - this isn't a family thing - I started these practices. Met up with some people in City 45, and ever since I've been spreading the word. Now here I am in City Seven, some old world cultural Mosaic of a city. And to you it might seem like some weird cult, but I assure you it's not a cult. Maybe it's weird.
    Anyways, before I did this on my spare time, I helped people escape the city through shorter and less traveled routes for a small fee - and I really do mean small. I averaged like, fifteen credits a person. It all depended if they were wanted, where they were coming from... and of course, how much coin they had! But most of the time, the prices were the same. I of course, I had to be accompanied! A friend of mine helped... but he's gone now. Ran off to do some more lucrative business dealings in City Eight - That reminds me, I have to pack. I'm off to City Seventeen again soon.
    Yes, those bullets are made of glass. No, I won't take my 'costume' off. Now, do you want to make an offering, or are you simply here to ask questions all day?"

(Thanks for reading - first character profile on here, feedback is appreciated.)

• Funny Funny x 2
  2. wester

wester Kiruclanz 2.0

United States
    ngl the portrait you choose reminded me of darth bane

3. blooregardo

blooregardo padre gringo
    HL2 Admin

United States
    there's no way dragoslav is a real name

4. blooregardo

blooregardo padre gringo
    HL2 Admin

United States
    i guess its a real name

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. TheFreshPrinceOfOlive

TheFreshPrinceOfOlive Senior Member

Canada
    Yep. Oh, I'm going to add to this when anything significant happens to him - and I'm thinking of writing one for my long-deceased character Anna Pavlova. The least I can do is make her remembered - or at least try.

RIP Anna's Laundry.

6. hopper

hopper Legend

United States
    very edgy