Denied Doggo Unban 5-30-21

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gungus

gungus
TRP Admin
HLNA Admin
Feb 18, 2016
before this turns into shitposts about doggo never getting unbanned im going to lock it until someone more qualified and sober than i deems necessary

Zombiedude101

Zealot
May 26, 2011
Thing is Doggo you have an annoying habit of agreeing to play nice then regressing back to the usual cunty behaviour and I'm sure the majority of the remaining team want to avoid dealing with that nasty business again.

blooregardo

goblin admin
Jun 20, 2011
Name of character: Doggo
Steam ID: STEAM_01:105929590
Original length of ban: Permanent
Time since ban: 5 and 1/2 months
Who banned you: Skyrim/Shinzokk
Reason for original ban: Harassment and toxicity
Proof if applicable: idk look it up

Reason for unban: As everyone probably knows, recent events have exposed some of the guts of TnB's upper administration. Following Mox/Cindy's resignation, Skyrim resigned. Whether that was a joke or not I don't really know, but it makes me want to write this, because despite everything you all might have heard/been told, my ban was because I went after Skyrim personally. The reasons for this varied but it followed Raspberry's resignation and my resentment of Skyrim just hit a kind of threshold at that point. I went to the TnB Discord primarily and ranted and insulted Skyrim to others the entire time, then went to the chat and shoutbox to continue it, all while also trying to get Mox into the voice channel to rant directly. It should be noted I had complained to Mox about Skyrim previously in genuine circumstances. Anyway, after that, I received my punishments and was told it was my last straw. I continued to badmouth Skyrim to others and then, as far as I understand it, the final straw for my re-ban was bringing it up in Bekah's Twitch chat (which, for the record, was brought up because conversation lead there).

I honestly don't necessarily regret it, but I do regret the consequences of it. Hopefully the long list of admin resignations, players leaving, etc. and now Mox finally drawing their own line makes you all understand why I did what I did, but I don't expect it to justify it. Also, since none of them are here to even unban me, I guess that just leaves Bennet?

Bozo

Thread locked.
May 21, 2011
I think I speak for a vast majority of the player base and team when I say that you've had more than your fair share of chances. Far more than anyone has deserved, even. I know this has been already denied, but let me just say this so you don't waste time trying to appeal again.

No.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)