Denied Doggo Unban 12-26-20

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.

feelsgoodman

Enter LE MONKE, a corpulent ape
Dec 21, 2011
Name: Doggo
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:105929590
Original length of ban: Permanent
Time since ban: 4 or 5 months.
Who banned you: Drewerth on server, unknown on forums.
Reason for original ban: "You have been banned for the following reason: nonplayer."
Proof(If Applicable): ^

Reason for unban: I've had lots of time to sit and be bitter about my ban, and I think it's a good time to try again. My ban was probably the result of a lot of things compounded, but I know for certain that it has a lot to do with Pirate and a lot to do with my incessant shitting on of the server.

For this reason, I want everyone to understand that although I still have criticisms of the server, I don't want to fill up anyone's ear with them and I've been very self-aware of it as I think the mapping discord can corroborate. I understand that hearing something you enjoy repeatedly shit on day-in and day-out is both irritating and disheartening. I have also come to understand that. More importantly, I want TnB to understand that I did not because of a LACK of passion for the server, but the opposite; I really did and still do care about the quality of the experience on-server.

In regards to Pirate, I'm going to be completely honest. Although I agree that I shouldn't have said what I said, I think Pirate handled it himself and I think that what I said is very mild given he's a grown man. I don't think Pirate is innocent of similar, and although I hate to use that, I feel that his recent activity at the community has made it relevant. The community has taken a welcome turn of management that's sought to eliminate a lot of hate and a lot of negativity that I admit I participated in, but for what I said and to who I said it to, I don't believe it warrants a community ban. Nothing I said could be considered bigoted, hateful, or regarded as an attack on someone's personal character; I taunted Pirate by saying that he's crazy for how polarized his attitude towards the community is.

Lastly, I want to touch a little on this community ban situation. I've talked the community's ear off, shit on the server, and made a short-lived but messy situation on server. Does all that make much sense to put me in a similar basket to Kestrel or Jules or Wookie? I'm not saying I don't deserve a permaban from the server, but after my first appeal and my history on server, I don't think it should stick this long. I'd like to be able to contribute to the community in a good way, instead of leaving it how I am.

bolded feelsgoodman note: currently unbanned iirc

Raspberry

Banned
Dec 31, 2013
To my knowledge you're banned from the server because you got on, got ahold of a shovel (that Salty_ Salty_ gave you, the slick bastard) and rdmed people.

I don't know anything about this shit with pirate so if you could link me whatever you're talking about that'd probably be helpful, but to my knowledge you're banned from the forums because when you showed time and time again your only interest in HL:NA was to complain and the first time you got on was to RDM someone, most people took it as you being a toxic shitter cause you didn't like the server. So we banned you.

If your intentions are to come back and actually contribute, roleplay and shut the fuck up about lore you don't like, I'd personally be happy to have you back.

edit as not to doublepost: i was the one who banned you on the forums which is why i don't think it has much to do with the specifics of what you said to pirate

wester

Kiruclanz 2.0
HLNA Admin
Mar 7, 2015
Identity
He/Him
I don't think anyone has any gripes about criticism, but with you it almost gets fanatical, dude.

I'd genuinely like to see the energy you bring back in TnB. Just keep the lore zealotry in your pants.

miguel

favela retard
HLNA Admin
Aug 13, 2016
Identity
He/Him
More than willing to let you come back to the server, you've proved yourself as someone who adds a lot to people's experiences when you take the server seriously.

If you plan on taking the server serious, and, you don't shit up the forums, then I'd be more than happy to take you into the server (please, i like your units).

+1.

Last edited:

baby

Zealot
Dec 28, 2015
Free Doggo til its Backwards bitch

Shitposting aside, in contrast to others, I'd love to see the TnB lore zealotry we commonly see in Doggo turn into something constructive this time around. I trust him enough to genuinely believe that he has toned down when it comes to being emotionally driven towards the point of driveling nonsense in discord arguments where his ideas turn into fodder, so I also trust him enough to be able to contribute just as much as anyone else can.

feelsgoodman

Enter LE MONKE, a corpulent ape
Dec 21, 2011
yall are still talking about how dogshit the CCA is huh? weird.....
ur still here huh? weird
you literally shat your pants about a basketball game and then came back to write paragraphs for the server again

mental illness, pirate, you have mental illness

there's a large community of people who managed to mostly escape this shithole you know
allow me to show you the way out doggo
Lawrence Lawrence

Nenko

HLNA Admin
Media Team
Feb 16, 2016
Speaking frankly, you get fucking retarded with how over the top you go.

Other than that, more than willing for Doggo to come back, and roleplay again. Just tone it back. Tone it real back.

Not in the mood to get our asses jumped on every time you may have a disagreement about how some things go around here.

+1

Stierlexia!

meme thief
HLNA Admin
Jan 31, 2017
Identity
She/Her
+1

it's been said already but i'll hammer the point home

you're out if you show that toxic side of yourself completely unprovoked again

Fonzie49

good catholic boy
Aug 7, 2015
not much for me to say, Doggo. I think you can add a lot to the server. I agree with what pretty much everyone is saying above.

Just control the raw power that spews from your mouth whenever you're in discord, and practice tact on the forums. Since arguing with you can sometimes feel like you're on the receiving end of:

+1.

Attachments

Benji Dooble

Happily Married
Jun 1, 2015
Identity
I'm honestly surprised the team has shown such optimism with Doggo, but it's very true that he can add a lot to the server when he isn't arguing about it. I love him to death and love having him around so I really hope we can give him the benefit of the doubt and give him another chance to waste hours to days on this server.

sky

your newest internet obsession
Roleplay Department Administrator
Sep 18, 2015
Identity
They/Them
you can come back fella but you really need to stop the aforementioned behavior, any lapse back into it will get you rebanned instantly

unbanned

sky

your newest internet obsession
Roleplay Department Administrator
Sep 18, 2015
Identity
They/Them
not really surprised that you couldn't even last a month lmfao

it really hasn't taken long for you to lapse back into constantly badmouthing people and being an absolute nuisance to deal with. maybe try and come back when you've matured past the stage of having to throw 5th grade tier insults at people for some pretty pathetic reasons

rebanned, don't bother trying to come back again for a good long time. hf continuing to be bitter in discord about tnb for the rest of your days

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)