Pending Doggo Forum+Server Unban

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.

feelsgoodman

Rightman Wrongplaceman
Dec 21, 2011
Posting for him.

Name of character: Doggo
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:105929590
Original length of ban: Permanent
Time since ban: One or two months
Who banned you: Drewerth maybe?
Reason for original ban: "You have been banned for the following reason: nonplayer."
Proof(If Applicable): ^
Reason for unban: I know that I have been very disagreeable towards others and that I minged on the server briefly, but I would like to be unbanned. I've done nothing but bitch and complain and I realize that this gets extremely grating for everyone else after a while. What I was saying to others was insulting and I apologize for it, but I don't believe it came close to the harrassment that warrants a permaban.

Chad

TRP Admin
Aug 12, 2012
i'd make a strong argument that being a miserable cunt and constantly complaining about every facet of tnb after literally everyone in this community be it player or admin constantly telling him "hey doggo can you just like, idk chill?" warrants a permanban, lol. why should we subject ourselves to a toxic personality like that? that's just my take on it.

Raspberry

Unchained
HLNA Admin
Dec 31, 2013
i'm wondering WHY you want to be unbanned? to complain about hl2? going to be honest man it seems like you're in a position where you'd probably be better on just moving on from tnb. you don't seem to enjoy the server we have up and are very adamant about not playing it while 90% of your posts on the forums concern it.

your time and passion would be better spent elsewhere i think

Salty_

COMEDIAN
Sep 9, 2016
i'm wondering WHY you want to be unbanned? to complain about hl2? going to be honest man it seems like you're in a position where you'd probably be better on just moving on from tnb. you don't seem to enjoy the server we have up and are very adamant about not playing it while 90% of your posts on the forums concern it.

your time and passion would be better spent elsewhere i think
posting for the man "That's the reason: I want to give the server a shot, put my money where my mouth is. And although I appreciate your concern, this place is a game, and I still somewhat have a passion for that game."

Raspberry

Unchained
HLNA Admin
Dec 31, 2013
I'm sure you can see why most people aren't too keen on having you back when your only time spent on server so far was spent attacking people with a shovel. How do we know your attitude has improved? The constant little digs at people/the server on the forums?

I like you, but the community doesn't. At least not the people I've spoken to. Are you gonna try and change their outlook of you if you're unbanned, or keep rolling with the same toxic image that we all (including yourself) know that you have and enjoy having?

The Scamming Fox

Jun 30, 2016
You already put your money where your mouth is by hopping on the server and being a retard. To be frank I was surprised when I heard it was you, Doggo, acting like this of all people- someone who for the most part didn't strike me as old polioman-level of idiotic. This is also for just the forum it seems, which'll leave you still banned on-server and rightfully so.

You've probably got actual children that treat the server here with more respect, and if you actually had any remnant of a passion you wouldn't be banned in the first place for acting like a fuckwit after being warned on-server, the numerous amount of other clear red-flags and the like. I could easily write a lot more here or reiterate on what was said, but there's nothing here that comes a smidge to convincing this is anything other than a temporary mood before you go back to flinging shit.

Polioman

Legend
Mar 14, 2018
Don't lump me in with doggo.

I honestly thought doggo was a nice guy back in the city 45 iteration. But I don't know what's up with the new doggo now. All I ever heard him talk about was saying shit about how hl2 is and just downing the mood when he comes around. I don't know what the hell changed but the new doggo is not too good. I felt he could have been a good role-player on the server but it was his choice to not want to go on the server so I would not change his choice.

Salty_

COMEDIAN
Sep 9, 2016
I'm sure you can see why most people aren't too keen on having you back when your only time spent on server so far was spent attacking people with a shovel. How do we know your attitude has improved? The constant little digs at people/the server on the forums?

I like you, but the community doesn't. At least not the people I've spoken to. Are you gonna try and change their outlook of you if you're unbanned, or keep rolling with the same toxic image that we all (including yourself) know that you have and enjoy having?
doggo, "You can't know my attitude has improved. My passion to improve the server has always been voiced in different ways, but it's reached a bit of a tipping point in how rudely it's been expressed. More so, it matters more because I'm not contributing anything this time, so I'd like to see if there's something to contribute to, or at the very least make the most of what I'm given. Give me the opportunity to show you how/what I'm willing to change because I obviously don't plan on doing anything if I'm taking my time to write this unban."

wester

Kiruclanz 2.0
HLNA Admin
Mar 7, 2015
The martyr complex and endless arguments stopped being endearing six months ago.

I don't want to deal with it. No one on the team or in the community wants to deal with it.

You're an awesome roleplayer, and a smart guy when you're engaged. I'd give it a shot, with the understanding that you're liable to be sent off with a relapse. Probably for good.

pirate

nazi bastard
HLNA Admin
Sep 8, 2011
You used to be my buddy, so I know how cool and creative you can be. But that was a long time ago. You need to take a step back and realize what a borderline abusive weirdo you've become. It doesn't suit you.

sky

your newest internet obsession
Roleplay Department Administrator
Sep 18, 2015
doggo you had every chance in the world to stop the bullshit for months and months yet you just couldn't let people enjoy what they wanted to do in the community. no, you had to take it to people's private discords, forum threads and whatever else to stomp all over the things they found fun.

no, you're not being unbanned. you've done absolutely nothing productive here since the last iteration of hl2 and all people can really remember of you now is the headaches you caused from the vehement bitching and insult slinging.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)