Discord Unban

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.

Nat Attack

Legend
Dec 28, 2014
Name of character: N/A
Steam ID: N/A
Original length of ban: Perma
Time since ban: However long it's been since the Queegening
Who banned you: Bennet
Reason for original ban: Using the Queeg exploit
Proof(If Applicable):

Reason for unban: I'm a good noodle and would like to participate in Tnb through more than just forums. I'd be very grateful for an unban.

Pew

wonga
Jan 26, 2013
why would you be purposefully obnoxious to upwards of 100 people for the sake of a few laughs, doesn't seem like a good noodle move to me

Nat Attack

Legend
Dec 28, 2014
why would you be purposefully obnoxious to upwards of 100 people for the sake of a few laughs, doesn't seem like a good noodle move to me
Yeah it was a stupid thing to do for a few laughs, there's not much more to say on that. It was a mistake that I made at least three months ago now and I got punished accordingly. I don't think there's any risk of anyone doing it again and I know I won't do it again. At the risk of falling into the trap of "Other people did it so why am I punished?!!!!" I think I should point out that I wasn't the only person to abuse the exploit because a lot of the people thought it was funny in the moment and got punished accordingly. Does keeping me off the discord really serve any purpose now?

Pew

wonga
Jan 26, 2013
you have a very extensive track record of being banned on virtually every platform nat attack, that's what he means

Nat Attack

Legend
Dec 28, 2014
you have a very extensive track record of being banned on virtually every platform nat attack, that's what he means
In five years of being in TnB, I've been banned from Discord once and forums once - never from Teamspeak. IDK how that qualifies as extensive but okay.

Newticus

(★★☆☆☆)
Mar 16, 2013
You've been banned from the following:
Discord (2x)
Forums (Probably only once, but also banned from the zrp section for posting a furry persona.)
Shoutbox (Innumerable amounts)

You have a total of eleven warnings on your account, totaling to about 75 warning points.

I don't know why you're pretending like you don't get banned a lot when you have arguably the worst record of anyone who isn't perma-banned.

Nat Attack

Legend
Dec 28, 2014
You've been banned from the following:
Discord (2x)
Forums (Probably only once, but also banned from the zrp section for posting a furry persona.)
Shoutbox (Innumerable amounts)

You have a total of eleven warnings on your account, totaling to about 75 warning points.

I don't know why you're pretending like you don't get banned a lot when you have arguably the worst record of anyone who isn't perma-banned.
Discord auto-bans you when you get banned from forums. The 1st discord ban is because of that
Forums - the forum ban was from the ZRP thing & I was never banned from ZRP boards at all so IDK what you're on about there.
Shoutbox - I was only banned once & again it was because of the ZRP thing but it took me the better part of 12 unban requests before Brim unbanned me. (Technically I was banned from shoutbox twice but the second time I legitimately said hi and when I refreshed the page I was banned so I really don't think that's worth counting, do you?)

Literally all those bans except the second Discord ban - the one I'm appealing, are actually one forum ban that auto-banned me from the other stuff because of how linked accounts work.

Newticus

(★★☆☆☆)
Mar 16, 2013
Discord auto-bans you when you get banned from forums. The 1st discord ban is because of that
Forums - the forum ban was from the ZRP thing & I was never banned from ZRP boards at all
Shoutbox - I was only banned once but it took me the better part of 12 unban requests until Brim unbanned me.
"You get banned a lot"
"No I dont"
"Well... you have a lot of warning points"
Idk why youre so intent on shifting the goal posts to try and pin me down with something but you do you man
"I don't get banned a lot"
"Yes you do"
"Well... it's not quite as often as you say"

Idk why you're so intent of pretending like you're some innocent person with a squeaky clean record. Of course everyone else got unbanned sooner than you.

You have this amazing superpower of being able to be intensely annoying at any given moment, and sniffing out new ways to do that.

Nat Attack

Legend
Dec 28, 2014
"I don't get banned a lot"
"Yes you do"
"Well... it's not quite as often as you say"

Idk why you're so intent of pretending like you're some innocent person with a squeaky clean record. Of course everyone else got unbanned sooner than you.

You have this amazing superpower of being able to be intensely annoying at any given moment, and sniffing out new ways to do that.
The fuck are you on about? I literally have told you how many times I got banned from any given part of TnB and you're coming out like I'm trying to dance around it. I don't understand how any reasonable person would count the linked account system of forums banning me from both things at once as 2 separate bans, that's fucking stupid lol

Newticus

(★★☆☆☆)
Mar 16, 2013
The fuck are you on about? I literally have told you how many times I got banned from any given part of TnB and you're coming out like I'm trying to dance around it.
We're trying to show you that you have an extensive ban record, an extensive warning record, and an extensive propensity to shit post anywhere you can find a keyboard.

You're trying to pretend like you're some little angel, and that "uwu i've only been banned from every single outlet of tnb ONCE!!! ...or maybe twice in some cases... t-those warning points mean nothing!"

You wonder why you're the one who doesn't get unbanned when some wack shit happens, yet EVERY TIME SOME WACK SHIT HAPPENS you're there to stink up something.

The venn diagram of situations like this that've gotten people banned and situations you've been involved is almost just one circle. You pretending like you don't deserve this and dumb rating anyone who tells you that you do is childish and fucking annoying.

Apr 11, 2015
Using warning posts against him is a tad nitpicky. They mean nothing seeing as you can be issued them for literally no reason. Just my two cents.

Valkyrie

Legend
Jan 28, 2015
Looking over his warning points... none of those were for no reason. He's also been banned from shoutbox multiple times, I have lost count at this point how many unbans he's had to make.

Scully

Zealot
Mar 9, 2013
To be completely fair, it's not why you should be unbanned at this point.

I usually never involve my two cents on these types of subjects.

But, I think the main thing you should be answering is -- what are you going to do to change your behavior?

What's stopping you from getting unbanned, falling back into the usual pattern, then coming right back to the unban forum?

If you're going to try and make an appeal, at least try to make it seem like you're going to stop doing dumb shit instead of arguing what you did and what you didn't do.

HardHat

that thing bob the builder wears
Oct 1, 2015
Nat has a 7 number steam id unban him

Though seriously, whats the problem with unbanning him? Hes learned to not to get himself banned and hes trying to get unbanned from which he is currently barred from. Hes making the effort of posting an unban and replying, if there isn't really a why to the need of him being unbanned there isn't a need to keeping him banned. Nat's been through various unbans sure, but not that many bans, he just wants to be fully apart of the community and have access like most others.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)