Discord Ban Appeal

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.

HardHat

that thing bob the builder wears
Oct 1, 2015
Name of character: N/A
Steam ID: N/A
Original length of ban: Perma
Time since ban: Around a month
Who banned you: Brim or Bennet probably
Reason for original ban: @ing people during the 'queeg incident'
Proof(If Applicable):

Reason for unban: Well before Hl2 goes up i'd like to be unbanned from the discord. While I don't use it often, at least since before my ban, it will or probably is used more since Gang's update thread and HL2's launch tomorrow or the next day. Also a couple friends have been talking in there and of course I haven't been able to join. I was originally banned during the 'queeg incident' as most know it, when some dude was doing @everyone a bunch of times. So during all the spam with like 30 people typing at max rate I was also @ing a bunch of people, having to do that because of the commands. Honestly I didn't think it would be that much harm since everyone was going back at each other, though I made the mistake (at least I think so) of using one of the commands, @ing Brim. Its been a while since i've been on there, and i'd like to talk with everyone before HL2 goes up like people did before TRP went up.

Sorry if I messed anything up or made anything confusing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)