DeLaRocha's Unban REQUEST

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.

AdamIsAwesome

Jul 9, 2016
Name of character:Mitchell Hawkins
Steam ID:1503272827318930
Original length of ban:Permaban
Time since ban:About a day and a half.
Who banned you: Unknown.
Reason for original ban: " Bye Niggers "
Proof(If Applicable): No Proof.
Reason for unban:

I'd like to start off by saying the reason why I was banned was completely my fault, not by the faulty of the admins. The admins banning me is their job, and the thing I did wrong is perma-bannable, so I respect that now. The night I got banned, yesterday, everyone was ooc messing around with each other and having fun. A few wanted to roleplay, but everyone just ignored them. I bet some of you who were playing on TNB HL2 RP at the time can remember that a CP asked in OOC if we " want to start a bonfire " and he proceeded to light the whole entire apartments on fire with a flaregun. Anyway, I just got too excited captured in the OOC action to realize my repercussions and decided to say the N-word twice in chat. Once just out of nowhere, then again right when I left.

I earnestly apologize for my actions and I now realized what I did wrong, and I'll try my best in the future to not do it again. Hopefully, we can all look past this as just a little " slip-up " my foolish self caused.

Sincerely,
DeLaRocha.

Last edited:

wester

Kiruclanz 2.0
Mar 7, 2015
you've casually saying the n word in ooc for the better part of two days now. it wasn't funny the first time, and it wasn't funny every other time you said it.
willing to bet you'll be unbanned, but in the mean time, try coming up with a better bait than typing racial slurs for a cheap laugh.

AdamIsAwesome

Jul 9, 2016
you've casually saying the n word in ooc for the better part of two days now. it wasn't funny the first time, and it wasn't funny every other time you said it.
willing to bet you'll be unbanned, but in the mean time, try coming up with a better bait than typing racial slurs for a cheap laugh.
I know what I did wrong, wester, and I'll try not to do it again. I know it wasn't funny, alright?

AdamIsAwesome

Jul 9, 2016
so you used it unironically? that's even worse lol
No, you are completely getting it wrong and making a joke over it. I used it because I thought it was funny then, I don't think it's funny now. How about you stop commenting on unban requests and saying stupid shit just for fun?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)