Dee Veedle / Fresh Prince Neil

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.

vegetal

vegetal lmao
Mar 26, 2015
who: dee veedle
steamid: STEAM_0:0:121167238
why: he's incessantly a bother to deal with, obviously a script player.
during a workshift, he began to complain about script rewards in LOOC after not being given more than one ration script.
Dee Veedle: [LOCAL-OOC] we did all this and did fucking do any mingey things or kill ourself on the train and we get 1
Dee Veedle: [LOCAL-OOC] didnt*
Shepherd Neworth: [LOCAL-OOC] id hope youd do this for the rp, rather than the script rewards
CCA.C17-MACE.03.12683: [LOCAL-OOC] okay two things- 1: don't refer to urself in the collective tense :), 2: What Shepherd said. Scripts are not ur top priority
Dee Veedle: [LOCAL-OOC] if the other fuckers didnt kill there selfs id be ok with one
Dee Veedle: [LOCAL-OOC] but this is fucking horse shit
Damir Darko: [LOCAL-OOC] Bro drop it and lets move on
Shepherd Neworth: [LOCAL-OOC] seems like youre a bit too focused on getting scripts, man.
CCA.C17-MACE.03.12683: [LOCAL-OOC] it's a script, cool it
Dee Veedle: [LOCAL-OOC] I saw you give him 2
Dee Veedle: [LOCAL-OOC] this
Dee Veedle: [LOCAL-OOC] sucks
Dee Veedle: [LOCAL-OOC] dick
-more LOOC logs of chocolate and co. trying to explain why scriptplaying is bad-
Dee Veedle: [LOCAL-OOC] fuck this
and then he jumps off of the bridge and suicides.
not even within 10 minutes of this happening, this comes up in chat.
Albino-Okay-Stick kicked Dee Veedle (minge punching a camera).

what i would like to see improved: for this to not happen again

he's a retard
he just came up to me and somedude in the middle of some passive rp and started proning and getting in our way
i told him to fuck off and hes like
"XD DO U UNDRSTAND OOC FUN XD!!!!"

:nope:

This guy has disrupted plenty of roleplay, and is just being a general nuisance on the server alongside this script playing attitude. I'll wait for other administrators to give their opinion before we get a verdict on this.

This guy has disrupted plenty of roleplay, and is just being a general nuisance on the server alongside this script playing attitude. I'll wait for other administrators to give their opinion before we get a verdict on this.
I just said I'm ok with you banning me go ahead I was being an idiot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread