DeadofPool: 'Elf'

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pew

wonga
Jan 25, 2013
Players Name: 'Elf'

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:31686300

Reason for ban: prick

Proof:

DeadofPool: Hey
pew the platonist pewpil: hello
DeadofPool: Do you know Communion?
pew the platonist pewpil: yes
DeadofPool: WEll they're a scumfuck
pew the platonist pewpil: why is that
DeadofPool: And all of Scott's chars are shitty ERP bait that i'm not getting my main killed over
DeadofPool: Oh they power gamed
DeadofPool: Took a knee to the face after ducking into it
pew the platonist pewpil: who is skunk
DeadofPool: And was
DeadofPool: Pretty much unharmed
DeadofPool: Skunk is Communion
pew the platonist pewpil: oh
DeadofPool: Literally
DeadofPool: Power gamed and is trying to get a PK on my char
DeadofPool: So yeah
DeadofPool: That's why they're a scumfuck
DeadofPool: And pilotfish is a scumfuck for getting involved
pew the platonist pewpil: so what exactly happened
DeadofPool: skunk tried to take advantage of a girl with amnesia
DeadofPool: Elf said no
DeadofPool: Skunk pressed the issue
pew the platonist pewpil: who has amnesia
DeadofPool: Scott hopped along with it because even though my character
DeadofPool: cares about theirs
DeadofPool: and actually knows them
DeadofPool: They're too worried about shitty ERP to care about the actual char development that could happen between them
DeadofPool: So Elf got pissed
DeadofPool: Punched Skunk, or tried too
DeadofPool: She ducked that
DeadofPool: Stoneflower stopped the blunt along with the plates
DeadofPool: Knee'd her in the face
DeadofPool: Said she was going to rape Elf
DeadofPool: or something
DeadofPool: Skunk did
DeadofPool: after having been kneed in the facebut
DeadofPool: For some reason
DeadofPool: Not stunned
DeadofPool: or at all hurt from it
DeadofPool: Then they tried to pk my charactyer and Scott apparently signed off on it when he didn't even watch the entire rp
DeadofPool: And then Pilot RDMed me for calling him a scumbag
DeadofPool: And he got banned for 1440 minutes for it
pew the platonist pewpil: he also got unbanned
DeadofPool: I hope he kills himself tbh
DeadofPool: Like not even kidding I hope most of TNB puts a gun to their head
DeadofPool: Gee whiz
DeadofPool: TNB's sure full of scummes
DeadofPool: lol
DeadofPool: Removing me yet?
pew the platonist pewpil: what
pew the platonist pewpil: you can remove me if you want
DeadofPool: Uh
DeadofPool: No
DeadofPool: You remove me?
pew the platonist pewpil: no what
pew the platonist pewpil: if i removed you i wouldnt be talking to you
DeadofPool: Remove me and go circle jerk with your scumbag friends who should slit their own throats
DeadofPool: Tbh
pew the platonist pewpil: are you serious
DeadofPool: Yes
DeadofPool: I sincerely believe the world wouldn't miss out on anything if either of them died today
DeadofPool: rightn ow
DeadofPool: When are they posting the ban thread tho
pew the platonist pewpil: maybe you ought to go fuck yourself you little whiney piece of shit, i held off on insulting you for the thought that you might right your wrongs, but youre just a fucking worthless piece of trash who needs to be banned, sit on a stick and spin moron
DeadofPool is now Offline.

edit:

Skunk: [LOCAL-OOC] my internet cuts out in two minutes, return to this spot tomorrow. we'll be waiting.
'Elf': I'm not naming names because you're here, you fucking scumbag.
'Elf': [LOCAL-OOC] I'm not coming back
Skunk: I'll give you the girl's gear, Elf's gear, and my AK to be on my side. She won't name names.
'Elf': [LOCAL-OOC] because this is fucking stupid

'Elf': [LOCAL-OOC] go fuck yourself.

Skunk: [LOCAL-OOC] my internet cuts out soon
Skunk: [LOCAL-OOC] i think elf is gonna win this one
'Elf': [LOCAL-OOC] Back, coffee
'Elf': [LOCAL-OOC] also good you fucking gentleman
'Elf': Elf.
Skunk: [LOCAL-OOC] thats a bad attitude

'Elf': [LOCAL-OOC] Okay if you're just going to fuck me over I'm logging
Grime: [LOCAL-OOC] we're rping a standoff
Skunk: [LOCAL-OOC] that would be avoiding rp
'Elf': [LOCAL-OOC] you think I care?
Skunk: [LOCAL-OOC] if you cant negotiate then try not to get into a standoff
Skunk: [LOCAL-OOC] i mean your character
Skunk: [LOCAL-OOC] sorry its hard to tell sometimes
Grime: [LOCAL-OOC] im just here to rp

[PM FROM 'Elf'] thanks for helping hte power gamer you fucking scumbag.
[PM TO 'Elf'] I'm just here to write. I was following character.
[PM FROM 'Elf'] Go fuck yourself m8
Valora: [LOCAL-OOC] ye its the uhh
[PM TO Valora] that was novel
[PM FROM 'Elf'] You're a fucking scumbag like the rest of TNB lol
'Elf': [LOCAL-OOC] scumbag.

[PM FROM 'Elf'] tfw you didn't have to get involved, tfw Skunk powergames and you helped it
[PM FROM 'Elf'] tfw you're a scumfuck
[PM TO 'Elf'] http://taconbanana.c...assing-players/
[PM FROM 'Elf'] TFW I'm right
[PM FROM 'Elf'] TFW neither of you are getting shit from me because Scott didn't even watch that entire RP and didn't even call out Skunk for power gaming that hit to the head.
[PM FROM 'Elf'] TFW apparently I'm power gaming for calling out them power gaming a forceful blow to the head

e6dd2f2ad97c3ad645c2c75f40492780.png

f9bb893017697118959140400d935a43.png
d015a4f6065b4f86a79b2f46c04dc7d3.png
e6dd2f2ad97c3ad645c2c75f40492780.png

What would you like to see improved: him not being here

he went from giving you his opinion about someone to insulting you and the tnb community as a whole

i barely saw any hostile interactions from pew until the end

????????????

unfortunately these logs are unaltered, i actually held off on insulting just to see how it'd go

pictures added

e: im gonna go get a shower for class and ill be back to respond, but this isn't to victimize him in any sort of manner, i could take this privately if that's the case but ultimately i don't have all the logs that was said YESTERDAY
so please don't pity someone who acts like this

Two days ago he flamed me the same way, this is by far not the first time. Kordinn gas banned him and warned him of this before.

I feel Elf/DeadofPool has some issues they need to work out. I wouldn't opt for a permanent ban but this member definitely needs a timeout to think about the consequences of their actions. I'll wait for more admins to weigh in first. I've managed to have some pleasant and harmless interactions with him IC and OOC so he's not here to grief people: those logs show he's got some unbridled anger issues. He's going to have to start practicing restraint and keeping these toxic opinions to himself if he wants to stay here. I'm sure he has a forum account too so he'll eventually give us some insight.

Haven't seen any aggression from this person till last night when he got pissy, kept playing his shitty music and got pissed the second I put another radio. The one I put down was just silent.

Wasn't that bad but jeez

If you want to listen to you music in private don't play it in game, use youtube

Forlornblade said:
Haven't seen any aggression from this person till last night when he got pissy, kept playing his shitty music and got pissed the second I put another radio. The one I put down was just silent.

Wasn't that bad but jeez

If you want to listen to you music in private don't play it in game, use youtube
nah it wasn't really because of the radio it was because you were being a dick but yknow

was also showing zvonko music so it wasn't really meant for private lmfao

Because telling someone their music taste is shit when it's literally the msot subjective thing ever is going to make people not get annoyed what so ever yes?

Also I'd play it off youtube if I could actually hear it over the fucking ambient music that only stops for 2 minutes when you stopsound you cucklet.

DeadofPool said:
nah it wasn't really because of the radio it was because you were being a dick but yknow

was also showing zvonko music so it wasn't really meant for private lmfao

Because telling someone their music taste is shit when it's literally the msot subjective thing ever is going to make people not get annoyed what so ever yes?

Also I'd play it off youtube if I could actually hear it over the fucking ambient music that only stops for 2 minutes when you stopsound you cucklet.
Being a dick? I was alt tabbed most of the time

If being told the music is bad annoys you how about having to listen to the nonstop indie music?

"cucklet"
grow up

Forlornblade said:
If being told the music is bad annoys you how about having to listen to the nonstop indie music?
it annoys me because I respect others musical tastes and i do remember you 2 times bitching about it when you could have just stopped sound

also i listen to everything mostly so indie music wouldn't really bother me tbh

DeadofPool said:
it annoys me because I respect others musical tastes and i do remember you 2 times bitching about it when you could have just stopped sound

also i listen to everything mostly so indie music wouldn't really bother me tbh
I only said 2 times, this music is shit, too bad tastes differ.

again grow up

dead if you're gonna be a POS you've got to have a reason for it or you won't last here very long. case in point:

unless another admin has any input I'm gonna give you a break from this hellhole full of candidates ripe for suicide. not for the attitude, I don't give a shit what you think about us, but because of your allergy to roleplay and inability to disconnect ic affairs from ooc ones.

Locked.

It's a 4 day ban to sit and think about your actions. We won't offer you the perma. I hope you can work on these issues because I'd like to see you stay here. You're smart, you can be friendly and with enough time you'll make friends. Don't alienate yourself. Hang around the TS or something. We're all here to have fun.

Mate. I gave an all-clear for an unban as you were apologetic with your affair with Decaro and you decide to do the same shit and avoid RP again?
Fucking hell man, you really have to take it easy, or else you'll have to buy new monitors every time you punch one through for dying in a game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread