Dead End Cure

Virgil

Feb 4, 2018
"DEC Means you don't have to travel alone, unless you want to."
-- Jay Greene

<+>

"Dead End Cure. Three simple words that gives us our namesake. It's not some fancy riddle, or even a clever one, it's just what we do. Humanity has to keep pushing forwards, and a dead end to all of it is the worst we can think of. That's why DEC does what few care or need to do. We find the places Skynet never knocks, we turn the stones left alone for centuries, we make the tools that pave way for the Resistance. We find you places to sleep at night, regardless of how well we're known. A dead end is nothing but a pathogen, and we are the needed medication."
-- Jay Greene

<+>

"Ranks? I don't care who you are, and frankly I don't care how mighty you may be. We're brothers and sisters here, by blood or not. The pecking order is something that we use to make sure that we get along, it's not incentive to start measuring command."
-- Jay Greene

<+>

Neutral (No rank)

New Acquaintance (Influence rank 1)

Friendly Face (Influence Rank 2)

Recruit (Rank 1)

Scout (Rank 2)

Ranger (Rank 3)

<+>

Jay Greene (Ranger)(Leader)

<+>

(Remember to /a to ask for the kit if you join / make a char for this, and specify the contents of the kit)

> Flashlight
> Radio
> Pistol or Light SMG

<+>

CLIFF NOTES: The rank system is separated into influence and faction. Influence ranks are for people who do not want to be a part of the faction or cannot be, but still hold influence with the group. Faction ranks are the internal ranks the faction uses. If you desire to join DEC, feel free to PM me with specifics.​

Last edited:

Virgil

Feb 4, 2018
Group update, postponing memberships to Dead End Cure until TRP has more actvitity, as to allow people to enjoy HL2RP.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)