• Total voters

Lewdis

New Blood
Jan 31, 2016
dl experimental and try to get on one of 10 servers that are full 24/7 FUCK

Kieck

poland can into space
Nov 2, 2014
Theres 3x more people waiting to play than the amount of people that is playing.

Kieck

poland can into space
Nov 2, 2014
???
standalone's got a whole audio revamp, next update might finally bring it to beta while also adding in a fuckton of content

Kieck

poland can into space
Nov 2, 2014
it's your last chance to play with the wonky arma 2 player controller
exile is pretty meh midas

Berkana

Zealot
Apr 7, 2015
It's been in alpha hell for so long, I've got a bit of fear in putting money down for it to begin with.

Lewdis

New Blood
Jan 31, 2016
Kinda makes me a bit upset I paid full price when it was first released and its still a buggy mess and I can have more fun playin the mods in Arma2/3 with more content

Still I'd play any of em if enough people were about.

Kieck

poland can into space
Nov 2, 2014
It's been in alpha hell for so long, I've got a bit of fear in putting money down for it to begin with.
Yeeeah, they had to re-do the engine, hence the development hell. Now the framerate is awesome, they integrated the A3 sound system and the next update will add in the new player controller which will eliminate the A2 movement wonkiness.
They still have to rework many things (melee, aiming and so on) but the game is much more playable than before.

Kinda makes me a bit upset I paid full price when it was first released and its still a buggy mess and I can have more fun playin the mods in Arma2/3 with more content

Still I'd play any of em if enough people were about.
DayZ becomes a clusterfuck if yu have more than five people in a squad. I usually play with one of my buds, you can join in if you'd like.

Berkana

Zealot
Apr 7, 2015
Yeah
If the group was there, it'd negate most of the negatives.

Geez, the entire fucking engine?
Please play with me I have no friends

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)