DayZ Standalone Character Thread!

Morger

Zealot
Mar 13, 2015

Before I could even sort my inventory I got hyperthermia and ended up accidentally drowning myself in a pond

shotcopper 9000

Dead Soul
Jan 18, 2015
4 pistols?

unless you're holding them for someone, they're a waste of space. find one and stick to it.

i generally don't even carry one once i've got a long arm and a decent reserve of ammo for it; flareguns are a useful exception

Kieck

poland can into space
Nov 2, 2014
4 pistols?

unless you're holding them for someone, they're a waste of space. find one and stick to it.

i generally don't even carry one once i've got a long arm and a decent reserve of ammo for it; flareguns are a useful exception
you can always give one to a friend

Morger

Zealot
Mar 13, 2015
Had a ton of netting, ran the Green Mountain heli route and looted the towns for burlap for a week. I finally made my ghillie suit. I had the full deal, gun wrap and all, everything painted.
It was really good.

I rolled around in the grass while we were trying to test out how well it is when I got the message.

My face is melting.
You guys thought I was dicking around when I said 'holy shit it says my face is melting'

Screen getting grey WAY TOO FAST and the closest stream was about 400m away. It wouldn't even have saved me but it was worth a shot.

It only said that I was 'hot' in the status menu, not even hyperthermic.
Died in about thirty seconds from full health in the middle of the forest. Didn't even think to take my ghillie off to survive.

I came back while we searched, but APPARENTLY Ghillies aren't easy to see on the ground in the middle of the forest.
We didn't find it.

Don't wear ghillie suits in summer, kids, or your face will melt off.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)