DayZ Standalone Character Thread!

Fez

quan sensei
Mar 13, 2015

was super kitted but died in a shootout with the boys, at least i took the bastard down with me :<

shotcopper 9000

Dead Soul
Jan 18, 2015
me rn

why the fuck are ak-74 mags still rarer than fucking iridium

i've been hanging around nwaf like a bad smell for a few days trying to find a full-condition ssh-68 and some magazines; i'm still carrying a lot of bullshit i plan on dropping once my setup's more finalised

Fez

quan sensei
Mar 13, 2015
NWAF sucks cock when it comes to gear to be honest, the only tents worth checking are the commander ones and the plausible crash sites that spawn at that airfield

what's rarer than AK-74 mags are AKMs like HOLY FUCK, but for real AK-74 mags should NOT BE THIS RARE

you'd be better off heading to myshkino tents for rifles and mags and possibly the zelenogorsk military base new barracks

shotcopper 9000

Dead Soul
Jan 18, 2015
holy fuck what a good decision that was

still no canteens, lmao. i'll have to find some later, i usually carry two for longer autonomy in the wild

Fez

quan sensei
Mar 13, 2015
joined ross on first person only

i had a great time navigating the area while chattin' :)

Pew

wonga
Jan 26, 2013

surveyin the lands

puking my guts the fuck out

kashaving, the friendly darky of chernoblast

Kashaving

Banned
Sep 16, 2015

Pew spitting out @Clarkie's cum after a little quickie;

Taking a moment to rest after deleting a guy, and his ghillie at Myshkino tents;

Rushing through the bush to Save @Kestral from retards in Zeleno;

After we all met up, we headed on down to Cherno where some INTERESTING events unfolded;

Pew

wonga
Jan 26, 2013
nothing like a few early explosions to set the mood for july 4th, thanks to jules and his buddy with an explosive vest

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)