DayZ Standalone Character Thread!

Ballin

Zealot
Feb 19, 2015

So uhh- I found someone's tent they set up in a forest...
And it had all this ammo in it and mags.

Fez

quan sensei
Mar 13, 2015
the backpack has been acquired, status: lit

the kit is nearing its finish, all i need is a camo face mask and a dubok boonie hat

Airsoft

Zealot
Jun 3, 2015
I think I have a dubok boonie. Not sure tho.
I'm still at balota though, my buddy hasn't gotten on as far as I know.

Ghost

yuge guy
May 20, 2011
its widely known im the best dayz operator at tnb so

hit me up when u boys play

Fez

quan sensei
Mar 13, 2015
dont have u on steam though idiot

and like i said airsoft, follow the roadsigns балота-> комарово-> павлово-> зеленогорск

Fez

quan sensei
Mar 13, 2015
the full kittt

so I played about 5 hours straight of dayz, first meeting legendary and everyone else in cherno. we the n moved out to pavlovo to get most of the lot military gear, fastard gets sick stitching himself with a sewing kit. we went over to the military tents where legendary got dinked. we ran over to vybor where ghost led some unsuspected people into our ambush back at myshkino. we fucked them up but before leaving 4 of ours lost their lives me and pancake hardly got out war is hell

Last edited:

Airsoft

Zealot
Jun 3, 2015

About 1 kilometer to Vybor from Pustoshka. Once I reach Vybor I'm shot at by a fucking ghost. Run off, DC, check player list /not a soul/ Fucking commie blocks spooks chased me down after I died.

Fez

quan sensei
Mar 13, 2015
kashaving looks like pubic hair

we've got back on, ran around a bit and found a car which i grew quite attached to after driving around a bit. spam and i met pancake and helios over at north east airfield where we encountered someone who i am definitely sure was 7dast and he ruined my jacket my vest and my backpack :[

tldr i crashed the car so i had to walk to meet kashaving while the rest embarked on a zany adventure. i slid down a hill and hit a tree root and died fuckin dayz

anyways i got looted up again quick enough

we killed some goons at the airfield provided us svds and ammo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)