Dante Garder (Dawntee)

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Starpluck

New Blood
Aug 14, 2011
Players Name: Dante
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:19786934
Reason for ban: I, SWORD.03.51245 and RCT 715 (Potato and Pieman) were walking to the apartments on Assembly street. On our way we see two citizens talking, as we approach one of the citizens (Dante) whips out his grav gun after seeing us and then walks away. Didn't think much of it.

We later return from the elevator at the apartments and catch Dante masking his face with a bandanna. The three of us corner him and I instruct a unit to search him. He then logs off.

Proof:
xydISmD.jpg

What would you like to see improved: His ass banned and any contraband removed from him since I don't think a 12 hour ban should be given in exchange for keeping your shit.

Uh dude, I was having a complete OOC conversation with the dude who I was talking to.

I went right off of GMOD because I'm tired and done with roleplaying for the night.
You really want my contraband that bad dude? Fine, I'll come back tomorrow and you can get your fix searching me and being the big man right?

Is that good enough for you man? So sorry I ruined a chance for you to be a great cop starpluk. I know how much it means to you.

edit: im being dead serious too if he really wants to search me that bad he can but I'm not going back tonight I'm tired as shit.

(the only way he knows I'm worth searching is because he meta-gamed my characters affiliation but that's for a different thread right?)

Feel free to re-do the RP. If not, two day ban.

Pieman stop fucking insulting people.

uhh the century-old "i was tired", "power outage", "really had to go" excuse doesn't really work anymore and especially not like that

you just don't blatantly disconnect without so much as providing a reason why when people are trying to interact with you.

I'll come back tomorrow and you can get your fix searching me and being the big man right?

Is that good enough for you man? So sorry I ruined a chance for you to be a great cop starpluk. I know how much it means to you.
way to be mature
you're not helping your case

-i dont know why this got locked but i didnt do it so sorry
re-opened

(the only way he knows I'm worth searching is because he meta-gamed my characters affiliation but that's for a different thread right?)

This isn't why. You should rethink that statement.

It's kind of immature to assume Civil Protection are going to search you on the basis that they're meta-gamers, and not that you may have given away your identity or became suspicious at one point.

or the fact that you're carrying a spas12 around

neotoxin said:
Pieman stop fucking insulting people.

dont tell me how to live my life™

that said i dont know why you re-opened the thread because it was just agreed, albiet a little angrily, that rp is being re-done...i guess...i dont know.

uh re-doing it doesnt exactly make up for disconnecting to keep your shit in the first place

if that was the case then everyone would just try it and hope for the best??

The OP is only a few lines long. If you can't even read that why reply
We later return from the elevator at the apartments and catch Dante masking his face with a bandanna.

Anyways I'm not going to bother re-doing the RP. Just ban him and call it a day.

That's besides the point when you insta-disconnect without explaining after getting caught, and then say after the fact "i was too tired :(" - There's not much room for honesty expected on his behalf.

Pieman and Potato were with my unit and saw him with the bandanna.

Starpluck said:
Anyways I'm not going to bother re-doing the RP. Just ban him and call it a day.

Way to be the bigger man. Banning is a last resort in my eyes, just do the Re-RP and get it over and done with.

'_'

Holy fuck I locked the thread for the sole reason of trying to stop something from devolving in to bullshit. I was foiled.

Dante will re-do the RP, and Starpluck will do it. If Starpluck refuses, he invalidates his own fucking ban request and Dante walks free. If Dante doesn't show up, he gets banned for a week. Collaborate between the two and re-do the RP. I'm tired of playing these games and I hope the severity of the situation shines brightly on everyone that the admin team will not fuck about with issues like this.

Locked and I fucking swear it better stay locked this time.

Also I'm cranky pants because RL shit. No fucks given if people get pissed off at the tone of my post, deal the fuck with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread