Cup

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fyeonthetoilet said:
You're making it sound like Cup is some manipulative evil genius that doesn't play by the rules. Yeah, maybe he bullshits now and again, but that's why you just avoid him whenever you can. And, maybe, not give him reason to make accusations in the first place.

??? There's no reason, that's why the accusations are false. Are you saying I deserved to be banned on made up grounds?

StealthyProwler said:
However when Cup asks for pk auths on Raspbizzle's character for the reason "He shot a trader in the face in town." Without mentioning at all that it was over a spawnable radio dupe- even though that was the driving factor of the whole conflict... It's borderline lying to administration.

It is lying. It's lying by omission.

If we're going to ban people for posting CCC's (sure Cup posts more then others), ban someone for spying on RP, being a bit of a cunt to others or lying. How about we ban 75% of SRP that posted a CCC, lied about things and everyone with observe spies on roleplay at one time in their usage of it.

As one of the former admins that dealt with Cup on TRP... In which I banned him repeatedly and still have a grudge towards him for all he did. I don't think he should be banned at a current time.

_Nirri™;452591 said:
If we're going to ban people for posting CCC's (sure Cup posts more then others), ban someone for spying on RP, being a bit of a cunt to others or lying. How about we ban 75% of SRP that posted a CCC, lied about things and everyone with observe spies on roleplay at one time in their usage of it.

As one of the former admins that dealt with Cup on TRP... In which I banned him repeatedly and still have a grudge towards him for all he did. I don't think he should be banned at a current time.

Yeah, you're right. We shouldn't ban Dakota, he just ddosed the server a little. Or Foofighter, all he did was kinda leak the script.

Don't downplay serious offenses. The shit Cup does is serious and needs to be met with a firm backhand.

For crying out loud we have a person on SRP currently who admitted to blatant pushing people to RDM him, admitted to severe manipulation! And he's still on the server and he continues to do that at times.
E: And person also used ESP's.

_Nirri™;452594 said:
For crying out loud we have a person on SRP currently who admitted to blatant pushing people to RDM him, admitted to severe manipulation! And he's still on the server and he continues to do that at times.
E: And person also used ESP's.

He was permabanned for it and his appeal went through 3 months later.

3 months later. Exactly... He's already back in a span of no time. If the admins don't want anymore CCC's from Cup they can just remove his ability to post in that section which is possible as it was done before to have him out of the TRP section. But so far I don't see any real reason to have him globally banned permanently. Beside everyone jsut hopping on the "We want cup banned wagon". Have all of you actually roleplayed with Cup in the past days? He actually roleplays compared to others. Want him to stop being a bitch in GOOC? Mute his GOOC...

I'm not saying Cup's roleplay is perfect and isn't meant to get people to either attack him so he could do something or something else. It might be at times but it's still proper roleplay and not blatant trolling or making propcars or something stupid.

Only because he knows people are getting sick of his shit and moving to permaban him. He's toned down the actual rule-breaking and settled for snide comments, asinine behavior and gimmick characters (which for some reason are still not against the rules after 7 years)

If you forget all his antagonistic bullshit because he's been "good" for 3 days, nothing will ever get done about it.

Cup is one of very few individuals who I feel unequivocally deserves a global permaban.

_Nirri™;452600 said:
Yes. I was one of the admins that banned him repeatedly at the time.

Something tells me you haven't had to deal with him on SRP, then. This was like last week:

** Mechanical Masha fires through the curtain, punching a Hexolit 32 expanding slug through it above where Fox's feet are visible.
** Mayli ''Fox'' Atomik is hit by several rounds of buck-shot, she throws herself over the counter, sprinting off.
Mayli ''Fox'' Atomik: [LOCAL-OOC] or w/e it is
Mayli ''Fox'' Atomik: [LOCAL-OOC] hexofancy bullets
Mechanical Masha: [LOCAL-OOC] ??????
Mechanical Masha: [LOCAL-OOC] its a hollowpoint slug
Fred: [LOCAL-OOC] sprinting after getting hit by an expanding slug
** Hellhound jumps back after the first shot, peering back at masha, then the curtain.
Mayli ''Fox'' Atomik: [LOCAL-OOC] you survived 3 shots to the head.
Mayli ''Fox'' Atomik: [LOCAL-OOC] why cant i survive?
Mechanical Masha: [LOCAL-OOC] you're about to have to survive a ban for refusing to rp
Mechanical Masha: [LOCAL-OOC] which is improbable
Mayli ''Fox'' Atomik: [LOCAL-OOC] i am rping
Mechanical Masha: [LOCAL-OOC] you are not
Mayli ''Fox'' Atomik: [LOCAL-OOC] yes i am, i just rped it.
Mechanical Masha (pirate): [TO ADMINS] i need an admin. cup is being a fuckwit as usual.
Mechanical Masha (pirate): [TO ADMINS] and im about to dm him.
Mechanical Masha: [LOCAL-OOC] one moment i've called for an administrator
Mayli ''Fox'' Atomik: [LOCAL-OOC] k
Mechanical Masha: [LOCAL-OOC] i'm sure you won't mind explaining yourself to him
Mayli ''Fox'' Atomik: [LOCAL-OOC] i dont lol
Fred: [LOCAL-OOC] explain urself to the law criminal !
Mayli ''Fox'' Atomik: [LOCAL-OOC] i figure if masha can survive 3 shots to the head, why cant i run off with a bit of shotgun to my legs
Mechanical Masha (pirate): [TO ADMINS] hello admin please cup is refusing to roleplay
Mayli ''Fox'' Atomik: [LOCAL-OOC] its only fair rp
Mechanical Masha: [LOCAL-OOC] masha was wearing a helmet and your pistol was at 1% conditiob
Mechanical Masha: [LOCAL-OOC] there's a difference
Mayli ''Fox'' Atomik: [LOCAL-OOC] actually it was 100 percent
Mechanical Masha: [LOCAL-OOC] not if you fired it
[EVENT] ** [G-PDA - Ecologists] Hello, I have a task avaliable at the Ecologist bunker. It's rather simple, but you need some radiation protection. **
Mayli ''Fox'' Atomik: [LOCAL-OOC] well it was ic shots
Mechanical Masha (pirate): [TO ADMINS] hello i need an admin's help cup is refusing to roleplay
Hellhound: [LOCAL-OOC] ic with a broken pistol
Mayli ''Fox'' Atomik: [LOCAL-OOC] i figure masha is probably half retarded right now anyways, so her shots probably wouldnt have hit due to her brain functionality being hindered.
Fred: [LOCAL-OOC] rofl
Mechanical Masha: [LOCAL-OOC] lmao
Mechanical Masha (pirate): [TO ADMINS] wookie pls
Mayli ''Fox'' Atomik: [LOCAL-OOC] right?
Hellhound: [LOCAL-OOC] u got owned pirate yep
Mechanical Masha (pirate): [TO ADMINS] im about to lose my shit
Marina: [LOCAL-OOC] wtf is going on
Fred: [LOCAL-OOC] "A gangly blue-eyed half-retarded Belarusian..."
Mechanical Masha: [LOCAL-OOC] ** Mechanical Masha fires through the curtain, punching a Hexolit 32 expanding slug through it above where Fox's feet are visible.
Mechanical Masha: [LOCAL-OOC] ** Mayli ''Fox'' Atomik is hit by several rounds of buck-shot, she throws herself over the counter, sprinting off.
Mechanical Masha: [LOCAL-OOC] ??
Mayli ''Fox'' Atomik: [LOCAL-OOC] correct
Marina: [LOCAL-OOC] what the fuck is a hexolit 32
Mayli ''Fox'' Atomik: [LOCAL-OOC] well not buck-shot, but w/e the fuck ur using
Fred: [LOCAL-OOC] expanding slug
Mechanical Masha: [LOCAL-OOC] expanding slug
Mechanical Masha: [LOCAL-OOC] i literally said it directly after the name
Fred: [LOCAL-OOC] they kil peepuls real good.
Mechanical Masha: [LOCAL-OOC] to make sure there was no confusion
Hellhound: [LOCAL-OOC] ill stick with saying HEAPI for fifty cals
B.G. (when dogs die dead): [OOC] where are my merc flags
Hellhound: [LOCAL-OOC] fun 2 say
Fred: [LOCAL-OOC] heapi heapi hurray
Hellhound (mccrae): [OOC] repossessed by regulators
Marina: [LOCAL-OOC] so its basically a hollow point kind of deal for a 12 ga???
Mechanical Masha: [LOCAL-OOC] yeah
Fred: [LOCAL-OOC] yep
Mechanical Masha: [LOCAL-OOC] it has a penetrator at the front of the projectile but that's getting technical
Mayli ''Fox'' Atomik: [LOCAL-OOC] i would like to argue that it would miss for the most part
Silas Burnewood (Ergo Magnum): [OOC] Bye all.
Mayli ''Fox'' Atomik: [LOCAL-OOC] as for reasons stated earlier.
Boris Yeltsin (Storm of Silly Turtles): [OOC] bye
Marina: [LOCAL-OOC] care 2 share those???
Mayli ''Fox'' Atomik: [LOCAL-OOC] well
Mechanical Masha: [LOCAL-OOC] Mayli ''Fox'' Atomik: [LOCAL-OOC] i figure masha is probably half retarded right now anyways, so her shots probably wouldnt have hit due to her brain functionality being hindered.
Fred: [LOCAL-OOC] he says mashas half retarded
Mayli ''Fox'' Atomik: [LOCAL-OOC] correct
Mayli ''Fox'' Atomik: [LOCAL-OOC] masha was shot in the head 3 times
Mayli ''Fox'' Atomik: [LOCAL-OOC] by 7.62 and survived.
Mechanical Masha: [LOCAL-OOC] by a broken pistol
Mechanical Masha: [LOCAL-OOC] you are lucky i roleplayed to the extent that i did
Mayli ''Fox'' Atomik: [LOCAL-OOC] it was 7.62x25
Mechanical Masha: [LOCAL-OOC] i could easily have said "this weapon wouldn't even fire"
Hellhound: [LOCAL-OOC] in a broken pistol
Fred: [LOCAL-OOC] it was a completley broken pistol
Mayli ''Fox'' Atomik: [LOCAL-OOC] it had 100 percent condition
Mechanical Masha: [LOCAL-OOC] an admin checked your inventory retard
Fred: [LOCAL-OOC] who keeps GRAVGUNNING SHIT
Mayli ''Fox'' Atomik: [LOCAL-OOC] i dropped the gun retard lol
Marina: [LOCAL-OOC] can we get back to the situation at hand please
Mayli ''Fox'' Atomik: [LOCAL-OOC] i figure if masha can powergame out of a pk
Mechanical Masha: [LOCAL-OOC] i'd like to yes
Mayli ''Fox'' Atomik: [LOCAL-OOC] why cant i?
Fred: [LOCAL-OOC] two wrongs dont make a right?
Mechanical Masha: [LOCAL-OOC] we'll go with that
Mechanical Masha: [LOCAL-OOC] since cup is deliberately playing dumb
Mayli ''Fox'' Atomik: [LOCAL-OOC] so masha is allowed to powergame but im not?
Mechanical Masha: [LOCAL-OOC] not pking to a broken pistol isn't powergame
Mayli ''Fox'' Atomik: [LOCAL-OOC] it wasnt broken
Mechanical Masha: [LOCAL-OOC] it was.
Fred: [LOCAL-OOC] holee fuck
Mayli ''Fox'' Atomik: [LOCAL-OOC] nope
Marina: [LOCAL-OOC] THE SITUATION AT HAND PLEASE
Mechanical Masha: [LOCAL-OOC] wookie
Mayli ''Fox'' Atomik: [LOCAL-OOC] anyways like i was saying
Mechanical Masha: [LOCAL-OOC] i've temporarily unbound rp_toggleholster
Marina: [LOCAL-OOC] I'm not going to ask again.
Mayli ''Fox'' Atomik: [LOCAL-OOC] why are u guys playing this music
Artyom ' Vampric ' Voaska (:: RqG :: Malak): [OOC] Raphael has purchased every single bandage in the zone.
Raphael (Raspberry): [OOC] suck a fat one trader menu
Mayli ''Fox'' Atomik: [LOCAL-OOC] is this music ic
'Snow' (Captain): [OOC] dw theres just 13 bandages in the zone in the first place
Mechanical Masha: [LOCAL-OOC] who cares you sure arent
Mayli ''Fox'' Atomik: [LOCAL-OOC] well im going to be after this argument
Fred: [LOCAL-OOC] ur corpse is
Mechanical Masha: [LOCAL-OOC] wookie???
Fred: [LOCAL-OOC] o O o O O O O o O
Marina: [LOCAL-OOC] Cup, this is the last time I'm going to ask you to stay on topic.
Mayli ''Fox'' Atomik: [LOCAL-OOC] i am on topic, sir.
Marina: [LOCAL-OOC] You are not, you are talking about music.
Marina: [LOCAL-OOC] Jesus Christ.
Mayli ''Fox'' Atomik: [LOCAL-OOC] i was asking because the music just randomly appeared
Fred: [LOCAL-OOC] stop
Mayli ''Fox'' Atomik: [LOCAL-OOC] anyways, so masha shoots fox for whatever reason
Mayli ''Fox'' Atomik: [LOCAL-OOC] not sure why tbh
Mayli ''Fox'' Atomik: [LOCAL-OOC] and fox keeps running
Mayli ''Fox'' Atomik: [LOCAL-OOC] he shot at fox's legs with some hexoskeleton rounds or something
Mechanical Masha: [LOCAL-OOC] we're not getting into the reasons. the point is you aren't walking off an 18mm hollowpoint to the spine, much less jumping a counter and sprinting
Mayli ''Fox'' Atomik: [LOCAL-OOC] i dont think it was to the spine
Fred: [LOCAL-OOC] it wasnt to the feet
Mayli ''Fox'' Atomik: [LOCAL-OOC] unless i read it wrong
Mechanical Masha: [LOCAL-OOC] "above where Fox's legs are visible"
Fred: [LOCAL-OOC] he was aiming above where he say ur legs
Mayli ''Fox'' Atomik: [LOCAL-OOC] ah
Mayli ''Fox'' Atomik: [LOCAL-OOC] so her back-side, correct?
Marina: [LOCAL-OOC] That was my next point. What kind of armor is your character wearing? As I'm sure the round would have penetrated said armor.
Mayli ''Fox'' Atomik: [LOCAL-OOC] she's got kevlar on.
Mayli ''Fox'' Atomik: [LOCAL-OOC] she kept going due to adrenaline.
Hellhound: [LOCAL-OOC] i still dont believe she'd be running off
Mayli ''Fox'' Atomik: [LOCAL-OOC] why not?
Marina: [LOCAL-OOC] Kevlar is a soft armor, dude.
Mechanical Masha: [LOCAL-OOC] can i help you dude
Raphael: [LOCAL-OOC] yeah help me delete shit
Fred: [LOCAL-OOC] its kinda hard to move when theres an expanding slug in ur spine
Mechanical Masha: [LOCAL-OOC] why didnt you just leave it alone
Mayli ''Fox'' Atomik: [LOCAL-OOC] well shotgun shells are actually rather easily held back by body armor
Raphael: [LOCAL-OOC] cause i don't like that dupe
Hellhound: [LOCAL-OOC] adreneline doesnt make yur body continue to function after it's been made dis-functional
Mayli ''Fox'' Atomik: [LOCAL-OOC] in many cases
Mechanical Masha: [LOCAL-OOC] then press backspace and spawn the other one
Mayli ''Fox'' Atomik: [LOCAL-OOC] of course it'd probably fuck you up regardless due to the shock wave
Mechanical Masha: [LOCAL-OOC] we are using this one
Marina: [LOCAL-OOC] It's not a bunch of pellets, guy.
Raphael: [LOCAL-OOC] i'm blending two together
Mayli ''Fox'' Atomik: [LOCAL-OOC] yes it is
Mechanical Masha: [LOCAL-OOC] no it isn't
Hellhound: [LOCAL-OOC] ...............................
Marina: [LOCAL-OOC] It's a hollow point slug.
Mechanical Masha: [LOCAL-OOC] http://ddupleks.lv/data/Image/hexolit32mazs.gif
Mechanical Masha: [LOCAL-OOC] hollowpoint slug are you DUMB
Mechanical Masha: [LOCAL-OOC] that's the round in question
Mayli ''Fox'' Atomik: [LOCAL-OOC] tbh ive never heard of your super bullets that you googled lol
Raphael: [LOCAL-OOC] hexolits is a slug
Raphael: [LOCAL-OOC] that expands into shrapnel
Mechanical Masha: [LOCAL-OOC] this isn't an obscure ammunition type i own a couple boxes of this
Raphael: [LOCAL-OOC] that once inside fucks your inside up
Mayli ''Fox'' Atomik: [LOCAL-OOC] right, so does that mean i am dead?
Raphael: [LOCAL-OOC] it's basically a frag grenade once inside of you
Fred: [LOCAL-OOC] or disabled
Hellhound: [LOCAL-OOC] maybe not dead but definitely disabled.
Marina: [LOCAL-OOC] Yes, dead or disabled.
Mayli ''Fox'' Atomik: [LOCAL-OOC] ive never heard of such a round tbh
Fred: [LOCAL-OOC] now you have
Hellhound: [LOCAL-OOC] no shit
Mechanical Masha: [LOCAL-OOC] ive never heard of it so it doesnt exist and thatm eans u googled it
Mayli ''Fox'' Atomik: [LOCAL-OOC] alright ill make sure all my guns use this round.
Mechanical Masha: [LOCAL-OOC] :DDD
Mechanical Masha: [LOCAL-OOC] i special order this at a premium from traders
Mayli ''Fox'' Atomik: [LOCAL-OOC] so uh
Mechanical Masha: [LOCAL-OOC] jax got me the last 20
Mechanical Masha: [LOCAL-OOC] it isn't asspulled.
Hellhound: [LOCAL-OOC] pirate actually ordered it IC and got authes and paid for it
Mayli ''Fox'' Atomik: [LOCAL-OOC] lol
Mayli ''Fox'' Atomik: [LOCAL-OOC] alright man.
Hellhound: [LOCAL-OOC] so
Marina: [LOCAL-OOC] Can you all get IC now that we've come to a conclusion?
Hellhound: [LOCAL-OOC] you'd be the only persona sspulling
Hellhound: [LOCAL-OOC] yes lets do that
Mayli ''Fox'' Atomik: [LOCAL-OOC] im just saying its a bit unrealistic
Mechanical Masha: [LOCAL-OOC] no it isnt
Mayli ''Fox'' Atomik: [LOCAL-OOC] yes it is.
Mechanical Masha: [LOCAL-OOC] the thing exists and you pissed off a serial killer
Hellhound: [LOCAL-OOC] rpa_mutelocal
Mayli ''Fox'' Atomik: [LOCAL-OOC] i mean your whole character is a bit unrealistic
Mechanical Masha: [LOCAL-OOC] theres nothing unrealistic here
Mar: [LOCAL-OOC] brb getting water
Mayli ''Fox'' Atomik: [LOCAL-OOC] but we'll keep going
Hellhound: [LOCAL-OOC] sounds like a good function
** Mayli ''Fox'' Atomik just... dies...
Mayli ''Fox'' Atomik: [LOCAL-OOC] i guess
Mayli ''Fox'' Atomik: [LOCAL-OOC] idk
Mechanical Masha: [LOCAL-OOC] that's entirely your prerogative, cup.
Mechanical Masha: [LOCAL-OOC] do not switch chars and come back here and act like an idiot.
Mechanical Masha: [LOCAL-OOC] like you've done the last few times you've been killed.
Mayli ''Fox'' Atomik: [LOCAL-OOC] when was that?
Mechanical Masha: [LOCAL-OOC] stop

I like this part:

Mayli ''Fox'' Atomik: [LOCAL-OOC] i figure masha is probably half retarded right now anyways, so her shots probably wouldnt have hit due to her brain functionality being hindered.

The situation he's referring to where I survived 3 shots to the head was when he tried to PK me for parking a car inside of a building with permission from the owners of said building, using a pistol that wound up being at 1% condition and for which he had no ammo.

I like the part where you took that bit about the 'mentally retarded' thing out of context, twice.

People argue like this all the time; Cup isn't the only one. I'm sure you've argued with admins multitudes of times, yet here you are. I'm thinking about making a ban request on pirate for all the RDM he's done in the past.

Go for it. You'll be told that every single case has been dealt with and determined to have been either provoked or consented, which is why I'm still here following a review of my case file just two days ago.

Nothing has been taken "out of context" in that log. Cup was looking for ways to drag it on, distract everyone from the topic, and take jabs at me. I argue with admins frequently but never for the sake of putting the brakes on roleplay. I don't think any admins will accuse me of deliberately wasting their time by arguing with them.

Regarding the TRP ban, when I was SCL of it I just ended up banning him and removed his ability to view the TRP forums because he was just too much of a shit stirrer.

Fyeonthetoilet said:
I like the part where you took that bit about the 'mentally retarded' thing out of context, twice.

People argue like this all the time; Cup isn't the only one. I'm sure you've argued with admins multitudes of times, yet here you are. I'm thinking about making a ban request on pirate for all the RDM he's done in the past.
are you an alt

Changing my opinion. Yes, ban him. Reason being because there are a number of offences that he has committed and these are enough. I still disagree with the idea of banning someone because they are annoying but it's clear he has done more than being annoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread