Crafting/Uncrafting dualie scripts

Discussion in 'Help & Support' started by justcallmeipod, Mar 11, 2018.

1. justcallmeipod

United States
    This is more of a suggestion than anything else but hear me out:

Why on earth do I need a wrench and a crafting bench to break a dual wield script back down into two single weapon scripts? Are they held together by like a metal rod or something?

I’m sure if you played in the HL2 event on Friday you’ll know that I, Dee, was the asshole with two MP7s that wouldn’t give one up to an unarmed fighter. Most of my event Saturday was being “That guy.”

“But tidepod, why didn’t you just call an admin in /a to come split them?”
    I’ll tell you why.

Now before you skip down to where I call the admin team out on their shortcoming here let me say that i’m sure there was something that I was completely unaware of that prevented someone from coming to split a script. If that’s the case that’s completely understandable. Running an event on this scale requires a lot of attention from the staff team, I’m well aware of this.

But here’s the facts: I asked in /a three different times Friday for someone to come and split the dual script into two singles. Twice on gm_fork, and once on C8. I eventually got the script split by the good bird @Nerdbird by asking over steam messages the next day.

The fact that an admin has to cut out of their RP or whatever else they’re doing on the server to come split a script for a humble player that can’t just simply “/me hands off one of their two guns” and do the split in the basic crafting menu seems inefficient.

TL;DR: Let us be able to split dualie scripts without a bench and a wrench.

thanks for reading

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. toastmatic

IDIOTS Moderator

When you roleplay using two pistols at once your your !as get autofiltered.

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. Drewerth

Drewerth nothing stops MY roleplay

United States
    They're actually bound together in a hypermagnetic superpositions of positive and negative. A third conductor is required to break the seal.

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. justcallmeipod

United States
    it was two mp7s so I guess I got hard filtered

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. adderall

IDIOTS

United States
    I ignore your pleas but I answer everyone else who asks for things in /a for things. Even Hardhat. It's not a shortcoming of the administration if we all think you're gay.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Zing Zing x 1
  6. BMY871

BMY871 Zealot

United States
    How about we just remove akimbo scripts? Please? They're so dumb :)

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  7. Artemis

Artemis abhorrent baby

United States
    Pretty sure Glock 17s already work this way. I can combine them and split them freely.