COVID-19

Mister Rogers

TnB's Dreamboat & nicest person
May 26, 2011
MY NEW BUILDING DOESNT HAVE A SAUNA AND PUBLIC SAUNAS ARE CLOSED OH GOD I AM DYING FUCK COVID-19 FUCK FUCK FUCK PRKL JUMALAUTA VITTU, VITUTTAA NIIN VITUSTI

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Mongoose

Has absolutely no life
TRP Admin
Jun 6, 2011

Consider donating to a charitable cause in your community if you have the means, or finding ways to donate your time.

In my case, I'm looking to go to the Four Corners as a medical/pharmacy volunteer.

Areas like the Navajo Nation are fundamentally handicapped when it comes to a society-disrupting pandemic: many people have no running water, have multiple high-risk individuals in the household, and have very little access to groceries and fresh food. So while most of us are probably uncomfortable but very much okay right now, some people are on the brink trying to avoid this.

Last edited:

Robe

some fucking pog fuck
Sep 30, 2012

salutations to everyone in these grim times

the president has activated the guard once more to handle instances like this where at risk citizens of Texas have their areas sanitized. we’ve gone into great length for instruction and are prepared to do our jobs efficiently and professionally. currently, we’re expected to be here until the end of july at the soonest, September at the latest

i was about a day away from going home before i got called up, but they sent us here anyway and honestly COVID in the big city is a bit strange and quite sad as well.

we’re gonna get through this y’all, be safe and be strong

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)