Community Notice-Board

Deadeye

TRP Admin
May 21, 2011
"Let it be known that any attacks upon Tech-Comm soldiers will be met with swift detainment and potential banishment from all of their operating bases.

-Moris "

Scone !

I am not a bot
Jan 16, 2015
woz sum gerl stuk mee up with a shooter erleeer 2day druggy gerl get rid ov her no medikal 4 her kiked shit owt ov her

- LADY

Anri

cute when mad
Jan 14, 2012
Be warned: the toasters may be able to read. We've done some tests and the results were iffy due to outside circumstances - in any case, be careful with what you write here.
That said written, if anyone's on the brink of starving or simply looking for a meal to impress your lover with, let me know. I can supply some small game (rabbits, birds) in exchange for favors or other goods.
- Mal

Drewerth

nothing stops MY roleplay
Nov 15, 2014
Remember, sharing is caring. Ammunition is always going to be in limited supply and running out of it on the battlefield is a nightmare. If you can spare a mag or two, pass it off to someone who needs it.

- Mendoza

scumbo

good natured
Jan 1, 2015
cut back on the indigo romeo omega nevada yankee use
i cant identify any of these landmarks because people have picked syllable names from hats
call them like you see them, the 7/11 on broadway or the garage by superwalmart
- bkarter

scumbo

good natured
Jan 1, 2015
ATTENTION TECH COMM PERSONNEL
synthetic clothing materials such as polyester and nylon will fuse to skin under extreme conditions such as those applied when hit by plasma projectiles
help us help you and do not include those in your kit
-bkarter

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)