1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Commissions: Open!

Discussion in 'Media Section' started by Cambrysiel, Apr 20, 2017.

1. Cambrysiel

Cambrysiel Senior Member

United States
    It's that time of year again. Actually no it's not, I just have some time on my hands and need more moolah because amongst my living expenses I eat too much food. Help fill my belly and hit me up with your artistic needs, be them fanart ideas, family portraits, original characters, pretty much anything. Unless you are harassing me, all personal contact will be kept confidential, so don’t be embarrassed to ask.
    • Full Color, Full Body for LKC6 (4/20/17)

• I am open to drawing the following: nsfw, sfw nudity, light or heavy stylized gore, fan/video game characters.
    • I am willing to attempt to draw, but have little to no experience in drawing: cybernetics, prosthetics, animals/fursonas.
    • I absolutely will not draw loli, shota, or underage nsfw (excluding gore themes).
    • I reserve the right to refuse to draw anything that makes me uncomfortable, and will not draw nsfw art or sfw nudity for minors. You will need to prove to me you are above the age of 18.
    • Detailed armor/clothing will cost extra (but not by much).
    • Fauvist portraits require a high quality photo for reference.
    • Reference sheets and images are preferred when drawing ocs, but a detailed description will do fine!

• 25% of determined commission price must be paid prior to commission; this is non-refundable.
    • You will be sent a watermarked sketch to confirm that I have started your commission.
    • You will then pay me the remaining 75% of the commission, to minimize risk of you backing out by the time your piece is finished.
    • Payment will be fulfilled via paypal or e-gift cards through Amazon for retailers of my choice. When sending payment, please add “Your Username’s Commission” so I know it’s you.
    • PM me here on the forum to receive the email to send the payments to.

I made a quick price list to give you an idea of what I’ll be doing, obviously the price may vary depending on the complexity of the design, rendering, etc. and your budget.

Sketch: $4
    Lineart: $6
    Flat Color: $10
    Full Color: $14
    Sketch: $10
    Lineart: $12
    Flat Color: $16
    Full Color: $20
    Sketch: $18
    Lineart: $22
    Flat Color: $25
    Full Color: $30
    Solid Color Background - +$1
    Simple Background - +$3
    Complex Background - +$5 to $15
    Detailed Armor/Clothing - Consultation Needed.
    Extra Characters - The first extra character is 50% off, but every one after that will cost the same as the prices listed above.
    Single Color Shaded Sketch Headshots - $6
    Chibis - $12
    Sketch Pages - +$15 (Consultation Required)
    Tarot Card (One Character) - $40
    Environment & Scenery - $50
    Tarot Card (Two characters) - $65
    Fauvist Portraits - $75
    Character Reference Sheets - Consultation Required

• You may clarify/confirm any missing details/specifics when the first sketch/wip is handed in.
    • I reserve the right to decline any order I want without question/if there is a conflict of interest.
    • I will not give you the SAI files and/or layers & will watermark the wips accordingly.
    • Please do not remove my signature from the image. It may be your oc, but I am still the creator of the image! It’s an easy way to share the image without losing credit.
    • I will not begin working on an image unless I’ve been paid first. Again, if there are any issues on your end and I have not begun work on the piece, I offer full refunds. If I have begun work on the piece, you will receive half of your payment back. I’m sorry for this, but it is so that I can be compensated for work I have already done.
    • I retain rights to the artwork, meaning I can use your commissioned piece in an example sheet for future commissions.
    • If your commission falls under the grey area of my “do’s and don'ts” on my commission sheet, please feel free to ask me! I want to make sure we are both on the same page.
    • Commissioners understand and agree to all these rules upon commissioning me. No exceptions.
    • Terms of Service are subject to change.
    • Rights to the artwork will always be entitled to me unless expressed otherwise.

Your commission will be provided in a timely fashion. I will work on commissions as soon as I receive them, they will usually take a week or two to complete. Please be aware that there may be extenuating circumstances involving school, family or medical issues. If this is the case, you will be notified.
    I am always accessible via the forum or messages on Steam or in the TnB Discord. If you have any questions or concerns at all, I urge you to contact me.
    Full refunds, unless I have started work on your piece. Half refunds will be permitted after work has been done.

Share the image anywhere you’d like, but if you do so I ask that you credit me back to my DA page.
    Print out your commission, for sharing purposes.
    Use the artwork on personalized goods, only for YOURSELF. You can make a T-shirt, phone case, laptop cover, etc.

Use my work for profit. You are absolutely NOT permitted to resell my work in any form. Commissions made for you are for your personal use alone.
    Drawing on top of, or ‘editing’ my work is NOT permitted. I offer edits for a small fee. If you have drawn atop my work, I consider that to be defacing it.
    You cannot trace my artwork for any purpose, this includes creating bases for adopts. If you’d like to work with me for something like that, message me and we can discuss it!

Granted, I don't have very many examples at the moment due to a lack of commissions, but as I finish pieces & commissions I'll drop them here!

[​IMG][​IMG]

• Friendly Friendly x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    #1 Cambrysiel, Apr 20, 2017
    Last edited: May 27, 2017
  2. Benji Dooble

Benji Dooble diamond in the rough

United States
    god if only i wasnt broke

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Smiffy Bagels

Smiffy Bagels cisphobic

United States
    Do you have anything more finished, or, rather, more representative of a finished commission?

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. Cambrysiel

Cambrysiel Senior Member

United States
    The first example is a finished commission; I lost a lot of my work during a recent computer crash, but I'm currently working on a number of things that'll be posted when ready. I'm also making a sheet with references for sketch/lineart/flat/full drawings, just so people know what they're getting!! I just have class soon lol.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. Smiffy Bagels

Smiffy Bagels cisphobic

United States
    If you have any inked/lineart pieces you consider complete, I'd love to see them.

6. Cambrysiel

Cambrysiel Senior Member

United States
    I don't, if only 'cause I don't get many asks for it! If you want, throw me some small ideas (objects and such) in a pm & I'll make a sheet for it so you can see.

7. Smiffy Bagels

Smiffy Bagels cisphobic

United States
    Well I don't expect you to work for free but if you're eager to showcase your talent just any line drawing of a human figure will do. Your choice of pose.

Depending on how much work you want to do, seeing how you handle dynamic poses and faces will make my more confident in forking over my cash.

8. Doggo

Doggo Zealot

Canada
    She's as much as an entrepreneur as Dave.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. blooregardo

blooregardo padre gringo
    HL2 Admin

United States
    neat! might take you up on this

10. Scone !

Scone ! I am not a bot

United Kingdom
    I work for free at quarter of the quality, 6 month waiting time. :)

• Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. Benji Dooble

United States
    can you draw lazlo?

12. Scone !

Scone ! I am not a bot

United Kingdom
    you got it, remind me in October

13. Benji Dooble

United States
    copy that, boss

14. shotcopper 9000

shotcopper 9000 Dead Soul

Australia
    you're faster than me, then

e: by a factor of about five or so lmao

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. blooregardo

blooregardo padre gringo
    HL2 Admin

United States
    when people give me requests I'll either do it for free or tell them to go fuck themeselves and draw whatever I want lol

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. Benji Dooble

United States
    draw laz and morgan

17. blooregardo

blooregardo padre gringo
    HL2 Admin

United States
    go fuck yourself

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
  18. Benji Dooble

United States
    fuvk

• Funny Funny x 2
  19. Snuggles

Snuggles just a fuzzy teddy bear

United Kingdom
    draw liz and ash

20. blooregardo

blooregardo padre gringo
    HL2 Admin

United States
    stay on topic please

21. Cambrysiel

Cambrysiel Senior Member

United States
    Just a bump that I am still working on these, life has just been really busy!! I currently only owe:
    Full Color, Full Body for LKC6 (4/20/17)

But would love to get some more done!

• Thinking Thinking x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  22. Sullen Melancholy

United States
    I am messaging you!