CITY 13 REDUX ETERNITY SCRIPT CHANGES

Updated the medical system so now the temperature and burn works. Temperature will default to 98F and randomly go up or down 1-2 over normal play (but still stay near 98F). If you start to bleed your temperature will go down. Only way to return to ordinary temp atm is to stop bleeding.

Burn score rises when you take plasma and burn damage. You'll need burn patches to reduce it.

btw i'm not a doctor idk how accurate this is. if anyone is more versed in this then i can make appropriate adjustments. Also this is the current list of chemicals available to be dispensed:

{name = "None", units = 0, initialUnits = 0, description = "No chemical selected."},
{name = "Salicylic Acid", units = 0, initialUnits = 0, description = "Used to treat excessive Brute damage (over 80)."},
{name = "Styptic Powder", units = 0, initialUnits = 0, description = "Used to treat necrotic degeneration."},
{name = "Penicillin", units = 0, initialUnits = 0, description = "An antibiotic used to treat food poisoning."},
{name = "Tumeric Powder", units = 0, initialUnits = 0, description = "Has anti-inflammatory properties and may help with food poisoning."},
{name = "Dextromethorphan", units = 0, initialUnits = 0, description = "A cough suppressant used to temporarily relieve coughing."},
{name = "Morphine", units = 0, initialUnits = 0, description = "A potent pain reliever often used in medical settings."},
{name = "Saline-Glucose Solution", units = 0, initialUnits = 0, description = "Used to replenish fluids and electrolytes."},
{name = "Diphenhydramine", units = 0, initialUnits = 0, description = "An antihistamine used to treat jitteriness, insomnia, and alcoholism."},
{name = "Mannitol", units = 0, initialUnits = 0, description = "Used to restore brain function to fight off amnesia and memory loss."},

If anyone has suggestions for new chemicals just lmk what and what effects you'd like to see from them

Updated the medical system so now the temperature and burn works. Temperature will default to 98F and randomly go up or down 1-2 over normal play (but still stay near 98F). If you start to bleed your temperature will go down. Only way to return to ordinary temp atm is to stop bleeding.

Burn score rises when you take plasma and burn damage. You'll need burn patches to reduce it.

btw i'm not a doctor idk how accurate this is. if anyone is more versed in this then i can make appropriate adjustments. Also this is the current list of chemicals available to be dispensed:

{name = "None", units = 0, initialUnits = 0, description = "No chemical selected."},
{name = "Salicylic Acid", units = 0, initialUnits = 0, description = "Used to treat excessive Brute damage (over 80)."},
{name = "Styptic Powder", units = 0, initialUnits = 0, description = "Used to treat necrotic degeneration."},
{name = "Penicillin", units = 0, initialUnits = 0, description = "An antibiotic used to treat food poisoning."},
{name = "Tumeric Powder", units = 0, initialUnits = 0, description = "Has anti-inflammatory properties and may help with food poisoning."},
{name = "Dextromethorphan", units = 0, initialUnits = 0, description = "A cough suppressant used to temporarily relieve coughing."},
{name = "Morphine", units = 0, initialUnits = 0, description = "A potent pain reliever often used in medical settings."},
{name = "Saline-Glucose Solution", units = 0, initialUnits = 0, description = "Used to replenish fluids and electrolytes."},
{name = "Diphenhydramine", units = 0, initialUnits = 0, description = "An antihistamine used to treat jitteriness, insomnia, and alcoholism."},
{name = "Mannitol", units = 0, initialUnits = 0, description = "Used to restore brain function to fight off amnesia and memory loss."},

If anyone has suggestions for new chemicals just lmk what and what effects you'd like to see from them
Fentanyl and chloroform unironically

So with the nw medical system is the old drug system going to get overhauled aka shit like addictions and whatnot?

I know clothes get dirty, but would it be possible to also make it so they also get damaged over time from wear so that new clothes need to be purchased occasionally?

I know clothes get dirty, but would it be possible to also make it so they also get damaged over time from wear so that new clothes need to be purchased occasionally?
Most of these systems were made to be non-intrusive and just flavor text, so people who don't care won't be negatively affected and can still play normally.

Most of these systems were made to be non-intrusive and just flavor text, so people who don't care won't be negatively affected and can still play normally.
yeah, sorry, i should have clarified just text like the dirtiness is would be neat to have, something like [Like New, Well-Worn, Ragged] or whatever on top of the cleanliness, but i totally get if it's too much lol

nah I can totally give them variations like that. I considered 'sewer-trodden' variants for clothes but figureed it might just lead to a lot of metagaming. Gotta be careful with it

nah I can totally give them variations like that. I considered 'sewer-trodden' variants for clothes but figureed it might just lead to a lot of metagaming. Gotta be careful with it
i don't see how it would be metagame, depending how you do it. You traversed through the sewers in your skivvies and now you smell like shit and look like shit. Gotta clean your clothes or wear different ones to avoid suspicion.

Could also do something with Xenian flora, like spore-soaked or something like that.

Users who are viewing this thread