Chances ban appeal

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.

Tucker12

Feb 1, 2020
Name of character: Chance Pinkerton
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:220908453
Original length of ban: i think it was originally 1 1 day or 1 week that was extended
Time since ban: it was in February I don't know the day
Who banned you: idk either
Reason for original ban: for RDM x1 and stealing from the QM 1 script/Weapon
Proof(If Applicable): N/A
Reason for unban: it was a long time ago and I want to play this server again and have fun I am sorry for what I did and I promise to not do it again yes I did kill 1 guy yes I stole a gun from the qm yes I fucked up but I want to appeal it

Last edited:

BMY

Legend
Jul 9, 2016
Come on bro at least type properly and guess when it happened

Emeritus

Apr 1, 2018
I see little to no effort on your appeal, plus you're saying you promise not to do it again without even knowing what you did in the first place

Benji Dooble

Diamond in the rough
Jun 1, 2015
you can see how long you're banned and the ban message if you even tried to find it by trying to join the server so nobody can really understand why you don't have at least the ban time.

Zombiedude101

Zealot
Halo Admin
TRP Admin
May 26, 2011
I can't get onto the server until tonight to dig up your Steam ID to see if there's any good info on your ban, but as a disclaimer - permanent bans aren't intended to be permanent, they're often used as a means of getting you off the server, onto the forums (where you can read up on the rules, get a better feel for things) and explain yourself there. When were you roughly banned? 2020? 2019? 2018? If you're inclined towards behaving and not stirring things up, odds are we'll be happy to let you back on, but you gotta at least try and make an effort here.

FootlessPrism90

Apr 22, 2019

This is your original ban appeal
You got banned by Kemikals Kemikals for RDMing multiple people, taking their guns and entering QM and taking it all.

scramble

good natured
Jan 1, 2015
Zombiedude101 Zombiedude101 this was the guy who's ban you extended earlier this february, see the link above or the link below

sorry tucker, but i don't reccommend your unban because you were entirely guilty of what you had done during your last ban and don't seem any more competent
your apology is a step in the right direction but because you couldn't remember what it was you did, it doesn't hold much merit

i think you should take more time to mill things over. if i took a guess, you might be able to play on our halo server unless your ban was transferred, so while TRP is hibernating, you could take a chance to prove yourself at halo so long as your ban wasn't transferred but that is an entirely different server under seperate admin jurisdiction so there is no telling how that will go

hope you're staying safe during the covid times as well as during the protests, take care gamer

Zombiedude101

Zealot
Halo Admin
TRP Admin
May 26, 2011
Zombiedude101 Zombiedude101 this was the guy who's ban you extended earlier this february, see the link above or the link below
Cheers for the reminder, I was at work so didn't have much time to check.

So, do you want to try that again, or are you going to continue your habit of lying and dodging our questions Tucker12 Tucker12 ? As it stands I'm not inclined to give you another chance unless you demonstrate you're not going to be a shitter again.

As before, the ball's in your court to say your piece. You aren't banned from Halo at this point and provided you behave, it'll stay that way - and it would lend credibility to the idea that you can play TRP without causing trouble again.

The Scamming Fox

Jun 30, 2016
If you had just been banned for minging around (and had made a half-decent appeal), I'd go for it.
Except you lied in your previous ban despite getting caught red-handed, and was clearly going for scripts in TRP. I'd tidy up the appeal first, then wait for more responses- I'd still say it's a nice no.

Edit: Spelling.

Kieck

poland can into space
Nov 2, 2014
guy might be so young he's too scared to own up to that stuff
giving him a chance doesn't hurt (as long as he gets his RDM stuff taken away) while he can be given clear rules on what to do and what not to do

he can also show up and try his hand at halo rp too

Last edited:
Jul 1, 2018
He definitely strikes me as young. In fact I think I remember this guy from one of the events I participated in. I think he was the guy who jumped over a barricade directly onto a snare trap after I had said twice in a radio "hey, don't jump that and try to grab that gun, it's bait" because he wanted the script. After being ensnared I think he took one turn to cut himself out and then moved on the same turn (so the trap was like irrelevant). Then I think he started plugging a dead drone repeatedly in the face with a shotgun at point blank even as we were saying "stop that it's dead and you're breaking shit we can salvage".

If I'm correct in my recollection, that's less of a case of minging and more of a case of not knowing any better. That's not atypical behavior, its not unusual behavior. It's not behavior that should be promoted, but you don't learn to improve by having people stonewall you. I don't think this guy is maliciously concealing shit. Like Kieck Kieck said, I think he's a young kid that lacks familiarity with how these kinds of things work.

The RDM and QM raiding is textbook impulsive and childish behavior. Not really going to bat either way on this to be honest, because I'm not sure if he has anything to add to the server. Then again, I don't think gatekeeping will keep them from ever not being a minge.

raklo

Halo Admin
TRP Admin
Feb 2, 2015
TRP is on a bit of a hiatus atm while ppl try out our new Halo server so wouldn't be much to do there (yet)

are you new to Serious RP? you strike me as the type, which would explain your behavior.

Tucker12

Feb 1, 2020
TRP is on a bit of a hiatus atm while ppl try out our new Halo server so wouldn't be much to do there (yet)

are you new to Serious RP? you strike me as the type, which would explain your behavior.
no offence but I have never liked halo rp server I played a big one and it took my 2 hours to get in

Enraged

Mana Addict
TRP Admin
Jan 26, 2018
When I saw Zombie ask about you this morning I had this sinking suspicion you wouldn't even try to give a shit on your appeal and also list you ban reason as "idk".
Low and behold you didn't even bother to look at your last ban appeal for the info or rack your brain for more than five minutes to give proper answers.

Technically since Kemikals Kemikals banned you it's their choice to unban you but this is just a joke.

Tucker12

Feb 1, 2020
He definitely strikes me as young. In fact I think I remember this guy from one of the events I participated in. I think he was the guy who jumped over a barricade directly onto a snare trap after I had said twice in a radio "hey, don't jump that and try to grab that gun, it's bait" because he wanted the script. After being ensnared I think he took one turn to cut himself out and then moved on the same turn (so the trap was like irrelevant). Then I think he started plugging a dead drone repeatedly in the face with a shotgun at point blank even as we were saying "stop that it's dead and you're breaking shit we can salvage".

If I'm correct in my recollection, that's less of a case of minging and more of a case of not knowing any better. That's not atypical behavior, its not unusual behavior. It's not behavior that should be promoted, but you don't learn to improve by having people stonewall you. I don't think this guy is maliciously concealing shit. Like Kieck Kieck said, I think he's a young kid that lacks familiarity with how these kinds of things work.

The RDM and QM raiding is textbook impulsive and childish behavior. Not really going to bat either way on this to be honest, because I'm not sure if he has anything to add to the server. Then again, I don't think gatekeeping will keep them from ever not being a minge.
guy might be so young he's too scared to own up to that stuff
giving him a chance doesn't hurt (as long as he gets his RDM stuff taken away) while he can be given clear rules on what to do and what not to do

he can also show up and try his hand at halo rp too
If you had just been banned for minging around (and had made a half-decent appeal), I'd go for it.
Except you lied in your previous ban despite getting caught red-handed, and was clearly going for scripts in TRP. I'd tidy up the appeal first, then wait for more responses- I'd still say it's a nice no.

Edit: Spelling.

sorry tucker, but i don't reccommend your unban because you were entirely guilty of what you had done during your last ban and don't seem any more competent
your apology is a step in the right direction but because you couldn't remember what it was you did, it doesn't hold much merit

i think you should take more time to mill things over. if i took a guess, you might be able to play on our halo server unless your ban was transferred, so while TRP is hibernating, you could take a chance to prove yourself at halo so long as your ban wasn't transferred but that is an entirely different server under seperate admin jurisdiction so there is no telling how that will go

hope you're staying safe during the covid times as well as during the protests, take care gamer
Come on bro at least type properly and guess when it happened
it has been updated

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)