calum1h3 / Kalvin Kennedy and Ho69 / Douglas Cruise

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zombiedude101

Zealot
May 26, 2011
OOC Name: calum1h3 and Ho69
SteamID: Haven't been able to get calum's it cos he left the server but Ho69's is STEAM_0:0:6509637
Character Name: Kalvin Kennedy and Douglas Cruise
What happened: Patrolling the lower streets of the city when someone whispers to my unit that two guys robbed him in a side alley. 056 knows this kind of thing can be the set up for an ambush so doesn't go too far in, shouts for one of the guys to come back over with a vague threat. Kalvin, who has been unsubtly trying to lure other units over with "oh hey guys I saw a firearms discharge over here" appears from behind and while I'm typing I'm unceremoniously smashed in the back with a pipe SWEP, no emote. Wasn't too happy about it as you can tell from my following response, then it turns out this lad is working for Dave? As Dave's char shows up, throws in a quick one liner emote of grabbing a body and baton then promptly buggers off.

I go to post this thread because something should be done about it, while alt-tabbed in the street (the u-turn tunnel in the middle of foot traffic) Ho29 / Douglas Cruise ran up from behind and killed me, no RP. No interaction this time, just straight up DM.
Time it happened: 01:19
Pictures/Proof:
yvQeBNn.png

kzRaT28.png

Correct me if I'm wrong, didn't we just ban someone for doing this?
TLAI7ks.jpg

Disconnect: Permanently banned by miguh: Massive script-play. Appeal on the forums.
12 minutes in mspaint

I'm not out to turn new players away from the server or anything but this isn't the way to encourage it, I know it might seem like a cheap and easy way to get them doing stuff but it's shitty for people on the receiving end. In the latter case especially it's just blatant deathmatching, no RP, no purpose - just killing an AFK player without RP.

Hey, can confirm the Kalvin Kennedy guy already got permabanned after we managed to knock him out then he killed his mate to escape. No idea about his friend though.

callum1h3 killed Ho69 using eternity_pipe
big booty bitches killed callum1h3 using eternity_usp
Dave Brown: [LOCAL-OOC] just kill him instead of fuckin about
CCA.C45-SHIELD.OfC.24009: [LOCAL-OOC] how about fucking ban him
gangleider has permanently banned Kalvin Kennidy
Dave Brown: [LOCAL-OOC] there

Hey, can confirm the Kalvin Kennedy guy already got permabanned after we managed to knock him out then he killed his mate to escape. No idea about his friend though.

callum1h3 killed Ho69 using eternity_pipe
big booty bitches killed callum1h3 using eternity_usp
Dave Brown: [LOCAL-OOC] just kill him instead of fuckin about
CCA.C45-SHIELD.OfC.24009: [LOCAL-OOC] how about fucking ban him
gangleider has permanently banned Kalvin Kennidy
Dave Brown: [LOCAL-OOC] there

NstSBRr.png

Yep, still got Ho69 though. Not sure if it's a good idea to be letting some of these lads get a hold of pipe SWEPs if this is what they're doing with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread