[BUG] M32 Rotary Grenade Launcher Infinite Ammo

Malum Umbra

Apr 18, 2018
So noticed this while in observe watching the mentioned weapon used, the M32 grenade launcher.

I spawned it for my human slot to test it and sure enough it has a unlimited pool of ammo due to the nature of script equipping. When its equipped the weapon is giving a magazine of 30 rounds, which is fine as a magazine for the effect [I'd think 6-12 would be nicer] Though once the 30 rounds are used the script can be un-equipped and re-equipped to restore the entire magazine leading to fire-fights with this weapon devolving into Friendly fire explosive kills and gibing of drones as they leave their spawn points.

kingryan

Legend
Oct 5, 2016
this isn’t a bad thing and it doesn’t need to be fixed

skynet’s chief experiences with humanity will become an angry warrant officer charging at them with an M32 rotary across a barren california plain

Greene

space cowboy
Jul 4, 2011
seems real relevant to the thread, guy

thanks for posting, come @ me next time you coward fuck
I'm just assuming this is your angry infantryman side. I'll smile and wave from the helo next time I see you.

Davebrown

my role as server owner is to ruin your roleplay
Senior Executive Administrator
May 16, 2011
It was supposed to be like that.....

Davebrown

my role as server owner is to ruin your roleplay
Senior Executive Administrator
May 16, 2011
Actually i dunno how its been changed yet so ill wait until i see it ingame before i make a comment lol

Mother

Commander of the GAR
TRP Admin
Dec 5, 2011
from what tank said he made it so it didnt have infinite ammo or a 30 round capacity. He also made it appear on the correct side of the screen.

Davebrown Davebrown

Metermann001

Jul 18, 2018
TankNut TankNut with fixing the M32 you broke the target finder and many people have proplems with Thermal weapons now[getting error and black screen].

Metermann001

Jul 18, 2018
The target finder ain't working, it gets activated but doesn't show peoples hitbox neither what there name is or there equipment.What i think it's also because of the plasma weapon bug,so it should be fixed with it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)