Box Logs - Now YOU Can be an Internet Sleuth

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.

toastmatic

paranoid and delusional
Oct 26, 2014
Spartan, Chris, and I were the last three people RPing on the server. Before signing off we lightheartedly DMed each other a little. During this time two people joined, Youmu Miller, STEAM_0:1:22306144, and Joe Yamamoto, STEAM_0:1:8924387. Both deny taking a G3 carbine off of the ground; one of them obviously did it. If Joe did it, he hid it somewhere on the map. Miller disconnected before he could be patted down.

This is a multi-part request:

-If Joe took the G3 and it's on the map, please find and delete it with your ESP.

-If Joe took the G3 only to come back and grab it later, please remove it from his inventory.

-If Amarusususe took it, please remove it from his inventory.

Outside of that, I'm just posting this here for posterity.

E: AFTER CONVINCING TESTIMONEY BYT ARMARTUS IT WAS QUITE OBVIOUSLY JOE PLEASE REMOVE, SEARCH AND DESTROY THANK YOU.

I hereby testify that when it was the three of us we learned of the almighty destructive power of the frying pan in the hands of max stats while Joe Yamamoto the minge led us on a goose chase for Toasts G3. Mistakes where made.

Joe does not have a G3 but another of his characters Bernard Melton does.

why don't you check the dates when you post the thread was already dead

why can you guys not leave threads alone if they've already been resolved jesus f christ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread