Bekah ts ban req

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.
if you're sick of the admins abusing their powers then why don't you just go and make a discord with all your friends. idk how many bans ive seen you get but usually you're in the wrong after you went too far or what have you, i dont think its the admins that are the problem, i think its you

if you hate being controlled then leave ts and get a skype, discord or even ur own ts who cares
Control isn't the issue, I don't have a clue where you could have gotten that.

benji are you trying to have a little bit of a laugh while the server's down or are you actually serious i can't tell

i got that from several ban requests where you paint yourself as the victim then put admins like bekah in the headlights and cry for help and justice against the dictators

b9fe3b3e0186a030c0d49c35c79a67f6.png

Ban these abusive admins.
They are the worst.
How dare they sit in a LOCKED CHANNEL.

I WANT THEM IN MY CHANNEL SO I CAN SCREAM AT THEM AND CONSTANTLY SPAM THEM ABOUT TNB SHIT INSTEAD OF LETTING THEM BE ABLE TO TALK TO THEIR FRIENDS WITHOUT BEING BOTHERED.
WHATS THAT?
THE ADMINS ARE FRIENDS?
ITS A FUCKING CONSPIRACY, THATS WHY THEY GOT ADMIN
ITS CAUSE THEYRE FRIENDS

How can I get in with the admins if they're always in private channels? There must be some other way I can show how desperate and funny I am :(

personally dislike, sitting in locked or "red" channels all hours of the day with the only people worth communicating with

maybe it's because we get on TS to talk to our friends, as you do, sweetheart :o!
The amount of people talking in some of the TS channels is crazy. I'd rather not listen to yelling and shit when I get off work. It's not that us 'admins' or people of 'privilege' don't like any of you in the public channels, but personally, I like to be able to talk to those I trust in private and not having to worry about censoring myself.

don't forget to mention how I exited the chat between us multiple times but you kept persisting to message me. that's what got you a 10 minute ban, BENJI.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread