Ban Request

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ballin

Legend
Feb 19, 2015
Name: Giorgio Alexandrou

STEAM ID: "Sabre" STEAM_0:0:100940387

Reason for ban: First, he decided to start minge-punching me for some reason when I was standing there are my unit. I presumed to knife him afterwards to get him to fuck-off, and he finally did. No, I didn't kill him either.

This fellow also decided to spawn bottles and randomly chunk it at me and Pew. After Pew RPed shooting him in the leg, he continued running. Pew knocked him out with an admin command, and he just complained. "Why couldn't you just S2K me?" He obviously isn't here to RP after throwing bottles with no emotes and minge-running from gunfire.

But what pisses me off the most, is that he went to Dave after being perma banned months back for an unban, and guess what. He was unbanned... And I don't know why he is still here.

EDIT: There also was no admins on at the time when I initially knifed him.

Proof:
CCA.C17-HAMMER.04.74345: [OOC] quit punching me and it wont happen
Giorgio Alexandrou: [OOC] Those are nice screenshots.
CCA.C17-HAMMER.04.74345: [OOC] what are nice screenshots?
CCA.C17-HAMMER.04.74345: [OOC] what'a gonna do. report me for defending myself from a fucking mingepuncher? You fucking idiot.
Giorgio Alexandrou: [OOC] What server is this? A roleplay server, how about you fucking do what you came here to do and not go AFK. You asspulled a knife on me because a minge punched me and I punched back.
CCA.C17-HAMMER.04.74345: [OOC] You
CCA.C17-HAMMER.04.74345: [OOC] shut up.
Giorgio Alexandrou: [OOC] Why should I, Because I'm right?
CCA.C17-HAMMER.04.74345: [OOC] Because I have something IRL to do real quick doesn't mean i'm going to leave the server to load back in. You were punching, with the script.. the fist, punched me. I pulled out a knife, and knifed you. So shut the fuck up you arrogant, irrelevant, and incomprehensible retard.
CCA.C17-HAMMER.04.74345: [LOCAL-OOC] go off somewhere dude
Giorgio Alexandrou: [OOC] I don't give two shits about what you have to do In real life, if it's a life and death situation then maybe you should leave. Plus you're really salty aren't you?
CCA.C17-HAMMER.04.74345: [OOC] what..
Giorgio Alexandrou: [OOC] Is it me, or are all of the CP's on this server depressed?
Giorgio Alexandrou: [OOC] Damn.
CCA.C17-HAMMER.04.74345: [OOC] Weren't you the fuckboy who got banned and went to Dave for an unban?
CCA.C17-HAMMER.04.74345: [OOC] stfu
Giorgio Alexandrou: [OOC] Yeah :D

Giorgio Alexandrou: [OOC] So funny how mad people got when I told them.
Giorgio Alexandrou: [OOC] Aren't you the fuckboy who donated?
CCA.C17-HAMMER.04.74345: [OOC] Yeah? Donated for my own custom weapon and model.
CCA.C17-HAMMER.04.74345: [OOC] Is that a problem? Am I going to Dave to get unbans.
Giorgio Alexandrou: [OOC] Atleast I didn't give Dave money.
CCA.C17-HAMMER.04.74345: [OOC] And I want to support a great server, and that's a problem?
Giorgio Alexandrou: [OOC] His salty insults mean nothing to me.

(CCA.C17-HAMMER.04.02394) ** Giorgio is gunned down into a limp state. **
** Giorgio Alexandrou dies of blood loss
(CCA.C17-HAMMER.04.74345) ** No. **
(Giorgio Alexandrou) ** Yes. **
CCA.C17-HAMMER.04.02394: [LOCAL-OOC] do you want it to be a neg pk
CCA.C17-HAMMER.04.02394: [LOCAL-OOC] giorgio
CCA.C17-HAMMER.04.02394: [LOCAL-OOC] or a ban
CCA.C17-HAMMER.04.74345: [LOCAL-OOC] ban
Giorgio Alexandrou: [LOCAL-OOC] it can be a NLR
CCA.C17-HAMMER.04.02394: [LOCAL-OOC] no im thinking a ban will suffice
CCA.C17-HAMMER.04.74345: [LOCAL-OOC] Well, he's already went to Dave about his last permanent ban, don't know why he's still here.
Giorgio Alexandrou: [LOCAL-OOC] What, that I attempted to run out a building but I got shot down?
CCA.C17-HAMMER.04.74345: [LOCAL-OOC] You mingerunned.
Giorgio Alexandrou: [LOCAL-OOC] You could've just S2K me.
CCA.C17-HAMMER.04.74345: [LOCAL-OOC] And you couldv'e RPed.
Giorgio Alexandrou: [LOCAL-OOC] To be honest, I don't have the time to roleplay me doing a action that takes a second, 5 minutes due to typing.
pew banned Giorgio Alexandrou for 1440 minutes ().
Player Sabre left the game (Banned for 1440 minutes by pew ())

This is simply a request to extend this ban that pew hit him with.

He's been banned several times for obnoxious behaviour on and off the server. I have never, in 9 years of Gmod RP, encountered anyone with as bad an attitude and as steadfast a refusal to improve as he has. He's absolutely toxic.

Also, he went around Dave for an unban.

Can we get a scriptban on this guy or something? Are those still things?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread