Ban Request: The hunger bar

Desird

Legend
Feb 20, 2013
I would to say that the hunger bar in the context of trp script and in its entirety is the worst decision ever made since my time on tnb. There could be worse but this is terrible.

Reason 1: There is not food oriented license nor is there any reason for a food related license.

Reason 2: Everyone has it. Even robots. This is incredibly not in the context of the entirety of it all.

Reason 3: DO WE NEED IT? No. End of story.
Reason 1: Because food is a high value resource, you need to make a farm and tend to it. Otherwise you're going to starve.

Reason 2: The robots need a hunger bar, because it shows if they're going to run out of battery. They need to stay charged too.

Reason 3: We need it, 100%. It only serves to promote roleplay, instead of powergame against the need to eat.

Polioman

Zealot
Mar 14, 2018
No What I am saying is that there is no fucking food script. YOu cant just start a farm like in a day and get crops you gotta tend to that. THERE is no dedicated food scripts for trp. NONE.

Pew

wonga
Jan 26, 2013
No What I am saying is that there is no fucking food script. YOu cant just start a farm like in a day and get crops you gotta tend to that. THERE is no dedicated food scripts for trp. NONE.
get over it chump, either starve or get out there and find food

Desird

Legend
Feb 20, 2013
It's obvious tech-com should get its priority straight. Shooting bots is a fun objective, but who's going to harvest the wheat, who's going to code the food script? Seriously tech-com, pull your boot straps up.

Edit: There are people who can reprogram terminators, but cant code food scripts? What a joke.

Ammo

Jason Killer does not exist....
Feb 12, 2012
youre not looking hard enough. i think i heard that there was an abandoned farm over yonder

sneezing slug

water flavored
Nov 30, 2015
be sure to ask in /a to figure out what your character has found from scavenging trash props (six sentences minimum)

Wheatos

HL2 - Admin
Sep 27, 2015
nostalgia

asking admins for one solitary headcrab stew when you're doing that weird shuffle thing

Sinclair

Legend
Feb 15, 2015
i remembering when i first joined tnb and my hunger bar got filled up, so i was stuck doing the poop-waddle forever without knowing why. i then had tyree johnson give me food, and then explain the entirety of the tnb community to me.....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)