Ban request: KasparoVv and riley4ever

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 4, 2011
Players Name: Joe - KasparoVv, Riley Vevtuhk - riley4ever
Steam ID: riley4ever - STEAM_0:1:78325949 , KasparoVv - STEAM_0:1:21496174
Reason for ban: RDM, mingebag, prop surfing.
Proof:
2q2jnmw.jpg
33u63gl.jpg

xe1no6.jpg
2ngesqo.jpg

208d8ol.jpg

What would you like to see improved:
I would want Riley banned for about a week, why? He's been doing this for couple of days and it's at a point where it's really fucking annoying. He's a mingebag overall, will use the chance to spill shit over gooc, spouting words like surfs up and other idiocy. Not only that, on the other hand, with Joe, he's just been fucking around and propsurfing along with riley.

Agreed. He uses words like 'wtf' and 'gtfo' IC. Hell, it even says 's2k initiated?' IC from Riley. Get 'em banned.

I've already told them multiple times on server and off server to stop RDMing, prop surfing, trolling using IC chat and trolling in general. They kinda deserve this ban considering how stubborn they are when given advice that'll surely benefit them and the server.

They also try to get me to meta-game and randomly bandit people in any situation over steam friends almost constantly.

a3ce11f64f58d7ea263910590394c89f.png

Some proof of them even trying to get me to create false defences for them.

Signed on after months of LOA, goofed off for a bit. No real excuse.
I didn't argue her killing me, so RDM is from your POV I guess.

We dropped it after we both died and parted ways.

Sorry! Not happening again.

ive never seen kasparovv minge tbh i've roleplayed with him he's pretty chill, i've seen riley minge tho.

1E90440D382C834559542E27AE4ECFE917AC2BDB

riley likes to come upto me and do shit like that alot, kinda annoying. he was banned for 180 minutes for it.

Riley deserves a ban 10x more than Karaspov, I haven't seen him before mingeing (and I'm on a lot). Riley though I can ever say yesterday when Dave imitated global STK and my Kennel member and I had found them (we had a bounty on them) he had started with his Solace suit on and then ended off? Last I check its against the rules to do that shit. There has also been many times when I was trading where he'd offer to sell something and not like my price and say ic: "you jew harder than goldtien you cunt"

#nomercyforriley2k13

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread