Ban Request - Game Of Cool Kid

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dinky

Apr 2, 2016
Player name: Svitlana Gavrilyuk

STEAM ID: Game Of Cool Kid (STEAM_0:0:42806096)

Reason for ban: Left in the middle of the event with scripts (multiple of the scripts were needed to complete the actual event) after being warned by an Admin that if she did so she would be banned. She was rude OOCly / Made false claims about myself, in attempt to start a argument.

Proof:
I'll tell you guys a little bit about the situation before I give the proof.

Hunter made a PI/TI event at about 2 AM eastern time, it included Zvonko (Myself), Atlas Fortune (Marlboro27s), Svitlana Gavrilyuk (Game of Cool Kids), Pivaya (will update), and Hunter himself (will update). Kordin was also in the event as the UKM shooting us.

We all went into the event with no problems, everything was perfectly fine. Once we hit the event zone itself, Svitlana instantly began running inside in attempt to grab scripts. It lead to her being bit by a zombie in the hand and being shot in the thigh / torso area. Hunter (The event leader) informed us that we needed to retrieve the documents, because we thought she was dead ICly, we soon found out that she wasn't and she attempted to shoot Privaya in the head for "Looting her body". It was at this point that Natalia came over and asked us to hold RP due to what I guess was confusion on the situations. Svitlana refused to hold RP and the OOC argument began. After the argument I guess she wasn't in the mood to RP with us because "We all ganged up on her" in OOC (Which I find not to be true) She later went and began accusing me of "threatening to RDM her." and continued by saying comments like "Is duty just filled with people who use RDM as a power move" (I'm also in DUTY on another character) which is just starting other OOC arguments. ANYWAYS..we continued the RP scenario and she ended up leaving after Kordin went offline (still with scripts in hand). She said in OOC "Just void that I was there".

NOW Let me finish this off by saying I know I wasn't the nicest person while trying to solve the issue. However I did try reaching out to her and apologize with statements such as "I'm not trying to be mean to you.." "I'm sorry if I made it seem that way." etc...Which lead to her just removing me from steam friends.

NOW FOR THE ACTUAL PROOF (beware I have a lot of logs)

(This was where the argument began. You can see Kordin step into play by telling us to hold RP. This was also the situation where I was accused of threatening to RDM her. I do see where she might have got that assumption but what I meant was "IF she wanted to continue the current RP situation I would probably be sending a three round burst into her back for shooting a friendly for no reason")

Natalia Cotton-Candy: [LOCAL-OOC] hold rp

Atlas Fortune: [LOCAL-OOC] He said hold the RP.

Pivaya: [YELL] You just tried killing me!

Svitlana Gavrilyuk: [LOCAL-OOC] i said nah

Zvonko Yaroslav: [LOCAL-OOC] Shes admin.

Svitlana Gavrilyuk: [LOCAL-OOC] i dont see a reason why

Zvonko Yaroslav: [LOCAL-OOC] Listen to her.

Svitlana Gavrilyuk: [LOCAL-OOC] welp im an rper

Zvonko Yaroslav: [LOCAL-OOC] Yeah and she has authority over you. Calm down the for second if u want to RP i can send a burst of rounds into ur back right now as ur yelling.

Zvonko Yaroslav: [LOCAL-OOC] Up to you.

Svitlana Gavrilyuk: [LOCAL-OOC] wow ur a tough guy

Natalia Cotton-Candy: [LOCAL-OOC] Please hold the rp

Svitlana Gavrilyuk: [LOCAL-OOC] do it, rdm me

Svitlana Gavrilyuk: [LOCAL-OOC] fucking retard

Zvonko Yaroslav: [LOCAL-OOC] "IF u want to RP i can send a burst of rounds into ur back"

Zvonko Yaroslav: [LOCAL-OOC] I said RP. Not RDM.

Svitlana Gavrilyuk: [LOCAL-OOC] zvonko, threatening to kill me oocly

Natalia Cotton-Candy: [LOCAL-OOC] Holy fuck...

Natalia Cotton-Candy: [LOCAL-OOC] OKAY

Zvonko Yaroslav: [LOCAL-OOC] ROFL

Svitlana Gavrilyuk: [LOCAL-OOC] yeah, see you. im not doing this rp.

Zvonko Yaroslav: [LOCAL-OOC] ROFLLLLLL

Svitlana Gavrilyuk: [LOCAL-OOC] so yeah, im not doing this rp if you're going to be a retard about it. i do this to have fun.

(This is obviously a log of her saying to void her ever being in a situation..where she had the scripts and what not as she left)
Svitlana Gavrilyuk (Game Of Cool Kids): [OOC] void me being there i guess

(THESE ARE LOGS FROM HUNTER. THE FIRST ONE IS HIM PMING KORDIN)
[PM FROM 'Hunter'] [PM FROM Svitlana Gavrilyuk] 'Hunter': [LOCAL-OOC] Kordon, she got bit by a zombie in the hand, continued on to grab scripts, got shot with an AK round in the thigh and chest, then we tried to check her, she tried to shoot out guy

[PM FROM 'Hunter'] Then she just put on her Anorak and walked away from the event mid RP
[PM FROM 'Hunter'] With the scripts she got

(Proof that we needed the *scripts* documents for the event itself.)
'Hunter': [RADIO] If she's dead... We need the documents she had, they might have the access key code.
'Hunter': If she's dead... We need the documents she had, they might have the access key code.

(This is Kordin telling her the choices she has. CLEARLY she didn't follow them because she still left with scripts in hand)
Natalia Cotton-Candy: [LOCAL-OOC] do you want me to NLR you, and you can just pretend you were never in this situation so i dont hav e to ban you for just walking away from this event
Natalia Cotton-Candy: [LOCAL-OOC] of course, you need to drop the scripts you took

(Here are logs of our Steam friend chat)
dinky: im not trying to be mean to you
dinky: im really not
Game Of Cool Kids: is duty just filled with people who use rdm as a power move
dinky: I wasn't trying threatening with RDM..
Game Of Cool Kids: yes, you were
dinky: What i meant was "If you wanted to continue the RP situation i will ICly shoot you in the back with a burst"
Game Of Cool Kids: >i wasnt threatening you with RDM, i was threatening you with a kill that wouldnt make sense IC
dinky: I wouldn't send you three shots in the back OOCly.
dinky: that wouldnt even kill you.
dinky: How wouldn't it make sense ICly tho?
dinky: ur back is turned
dinky: my gun is trained on you after the shot
Game Of Cool Kids: naw, im on my side
Game Of Cool Kids: well
dinky: Okay, it would be the side then.
Game Of Cool Kids: to you, my side is exposed
dinky: And during the moment i was talking
dinky: you and her were having a yelling match
dinky: I'm not trying to be mean to you
Game Of Cool Kids: it was rp
dinky: yes i know.
dinky: I wasn't threatening you OOCly..I'm sorry if i made it seem that way.
Game Of Cool Kids: after 7dast shot me for taking a fireball
Game Of Cool Kids: im not too sure
dinky: i can promise you i never RDM unless im fucking around with friends in a non-serious situation.
Game Of Cool Kids: i dont care what you say
Game Of Cool Kids: what you said was clear as day
Game Of Cool Kids: "do what i say ooc or ill force ic consequences on you"
dinky: -.- Idk why ur being mean to me
dinky: That's how you took it.
dinky: What I meant was if you want to continue the Current RP situation
Game Of Cool Kids: because thats how it is
ICly
dinky: I was going to shoot u in the back ICly
dinky: not because of OOC action.
Game Of Cool Kids: lol
Game Of Cool Kids: that back pedal
dinky: back pedal?
dinky: how so.
Game Of Cool Kids: yes
Game Of Cool Kids: it wasnt that situation, it was something else
dinky: What do you mean
dinky: It was you shooting at the back of a friendlies head..
dinky: It was the situation.
dinky: I have no grudges against u for anything
dinky: I barely even know ur character on Zvonko
Game Of Cool Kids: well void me ever being there

(Proof of her proudly minge grabbing during this situation. She sent this to me while we were "still friends" and after she ran into the compound getting bit / shot)
Game Of Cool Kids: gimme da loot
dinky: huh
Game Of Cool Kids: <3

What would you like to see improved: I would like to see her focus on the actual RP more..I've been in multiple RP situations where it leads to players getting into OOC arguments. I do not wish to deal with these sorts of players in events anymore.

Last edited:
I didn't handle that well, I agree. Here's the situation from my eyes.

We were RPing until you started being a back seat admin.

"Zvonko Yaroslav: [LOCAL-OOC] Yeah and she has authority over you. Calm down the for second if u want to RP i can send a burst of rounds into ur back right now as ur yelling."

I decided at that point that I wasn't very interested in being forced to stop my RP in fear of being shot by someone mad at me OOC. I removed myself from the situation twice. I was brought back the first time, where Kordin told me to that I could NLR or void my character being there and drop the scripts I got. OR, I could get banned if I tried to leave with them. I tried to calm down during the RP, but it just wasn't happening. I dropped the documents and accidentally used the medkit. I removed them and left, and announced that I was voiding the situation with me entirely. On my way by the UKM base or where it was prior, I remembered I took another script... the vodka! I dropped and deleted that too. I didn't even know the admin logged off.

These are the logs of me talking to the admin that I didn't know was gone - http://i.imgur.com/UCjXA28.png
the transcript if you dont want to look;
Svitlana Gavrilyuk (Game Of Cool Kids): [TO ADMINS] i accidentally used the medkit when i tried to drop it.
Svitlana Gavrilyuk (Game Of Cool Kids): [TO ADMINS] military medkit
Svitlana Gavrilyuk (Game Of Cool Kids): [TO ADMINS] i dont have the documents. everything i took is removed, except the vodka. ill do that right now.

This is my inventory - http://i.imgur.com/oc9QayK.jpg

I'm not going to argue about the RP, nor the steam logs. I don't know why'd you include that, as I don't think it as any bearing on the ban situation. I was just telling you that I found it distasteful and removed you because I wasn't interested in being your friend. The situation is about how I acted on the server, and I did not handle it correctly. I'm sorry for that. I get mad when people come at me in L-OOC and I need to work on that. As I was sitting in town waiting for either an admin to talk to me or a post to come up about me, I decided that I'm going to try tuning out L-OOC. It's become a problem and that's clear now. I don't feel a ban in necessary but if I'm getting one, I'd like a day at most.

Keep in mind also this was at 3 AM my time.

Oh, Guy plays Pivaya and Mr. Malmute plays 'Hunter'

Apology Edit:

I'm sorry to all parties involved. I recognize getting mad is a problem and reflects poorly on me. I'll get it under control.

Last edited:
Like I stated earlier I had no intentions to "shoot her OOCly". She misunderstood what I was saying and every time i attempted to explain myself she would continue to go around it. She had no reason to "fear" getting shot at OOCly (RDM'd) because a admin was right next to me, which means there was a good chance that I would have been banned myself if I took that action (once again I never had that intention...was just making a point "IF")

"We were RPing until you started being a back seat admin." Correct, but we were informed to hold RP by Kordin himself..which halted the RP from that moment on (until told otherwise). Me being a "back seat admin" had nothing to do with it.

As I made this request I was not informed that you deleted any items, nor was anyone else in the event. I do appreciate you deleting the items, however I wish that you informed us. The only admin that was online (Pancake I believe) seemed to be AFK at the time because I also attempted speaking with him and got no response.

I've spoken with them over SF and they understand what to do and what not to do in future occurrences. The lack of admins on at the time could have something to do with what transpired but it's over and done with now. If you have issues with Vance anymore, feel free to message me or another admin.

If you need the items back that they deleted, just ask and I'll do it.

Last edited:
I don't have any logs to back up what I'm about to say. This is primarly due to a lack of logs to keep.

Svitlana/CoolKidVance has, on numerous occasions, left things out of their roleplay. They do not use actions to describe some very important things to know in any IC situation, such as movement, or things that may alert people that are unaware of her presence.

Just today, Svitlana heard someone outside their window, so she walked all the way outside, to the roof, and to Maxim, without a single action or reaction that may alert Maxim of her leaving the building, or noticing his presence. She then roleplayed putting a gun to his head, not even allowing Maxim to roleplay seeing her turn the corner. Apparently, she has teleportation powers.

I was outraged by this, so much so that, I admit, I acted like an ass in local OOC. Maxim told me it was fine, but I was pissed.

Of course, this is not the first story. From what I can tell by her defending her actions with sentiment such as, and I am paraphrasing, "why do you always get angry when i dont roleplay absoutely everything", it will not be the last story.

I'd venture to say that this is a form of powergame.

I don't really think a lengthy ban is necessary, if at all. I just wish to see this type of behavior end.

This is from Hunter (Mr. Malamute)..He informed me to post this for him because he doesn't own a forum account
Mr. Malamute: "I don't go on forums for things like this, I just want to RP, yo"

Mr. Malamute: While I could honestly care a less about the scripts in general, it was more of the reason said script was useful for the IC scenario. What kind of put me off from Svitlana was the fact when we went into the event area with dead doggos and zombies, she instantly went for the documents and picked them up, I had to say multiple times for her to cease her actions for the RP. When the zombie bit her HARD on the hand and got in there deep, it didn't seem to phase her in the least bit she was bitten by a rotting corpse over her hand harshly and pounced on her then rock shrapnel peppered her body. She continued on to walk as if nothing happened, no injury RP, no ceasing action, she went into the kill Zone of the event where she recieved 2 7.62 rounds to the chest and thigh Via Kordinn. She went down on the ground and stayed there, however she posted she rendered herself aid... I mean cool, i guess, but with a nearly bitten off hand, a 7.62 round in the chest and thigh, and you manage to render aid to yourself then try to ICly shoot someone in the head trying to grab documents from you for the event, thats where I kinda draw the line of 'Maybe she's just RPing' to 'Wow they really want some damn loot' All in all, I'm sad that it had to end this way in the way it did, however I will approach with caution to Svitlana who walked away from the event as soon as Kordinn logged off. That was in really bad flavor.

Svitlana/CoolKidVance has, on numerous occasions, left things out of their roleplay. They do not use actions to describe some very important things to know in any IC situation, such as movement, or things that may alert people that are unaware of her presence.

This just isn't true. I spoke to an admin who told me to collect evidence on Iggy OOCly being rude to me on many characters. Ever since I first interacted with them, it's been a constant "do this right or ill get you banned" or "rp walking closer to me". I don't know what to take seriously anymore, but the admin said I should collect logs of this happening. I've had three occasions where I've had this issue arise with Iggy.

Just today, Svitlana heard someone outside their window, so she walked all the way outside, to the roof, and to Maxim, without a single action or reaction that may alert Maxim of her leaving the building, or noticing his presence. She then roleplayed putting a gun to his head, not even allowing Maxim to roleplay seeing her turn the corner. Apparently, she has teleportation powers.

I walked out of the room and outside of the barn. You were above me, so I had a look at where you guys were and then walked to your position. I think it's your fault for not noticing me OOC or IC, as I took the time to actually make sure I wasn't walking into a trap IC. I didn't make an emote of walking away. I figured you couldn't see anyway, but I heard you both IC and OOC walking around near the ledge of where the 'Cleaners' are.

Svitlana was the fact when we went into the event area with dead doggos and zombies, she instantly went for the documents and picked them up, I had to say multiple times for her to cease her actions for the RP. When the zombie bit her HARD on the hand and got in there deep, it didn't seem to phase her in the least bit she was bitten by a rotting corpse over her hand harshly and pounced on her then rock shrapnel peppered her body. She continued on to walk as if nothing happened, no injury RP, no ceasing action, she went into the kill Zone of the event where she recieved 2 7.62 rounds to the chest and thigh Via Kordinn. She went down on the ground and stayed there, however she posted she rendered herself aid... I mean cool, i guess, but with a nearly bitten off hand, a 7.62 round in the chest and thigh, and you manage to render aid to yourself then try to ICly shoot someone in the head trying to grab documents from you for the event, thats where I kinda draw the line of 'Maybe she's just RPing' to 'Wow they really want some damn loot' All in all, I'm sad that it had to end this way in the way it did, however I will approach with caution to Svitlana who walked away from the event as soon as Kordinn logged off. That was in really bad flavor.

** Svitlana Gavrilyuk squats down, her weapon raised. She uses a free hand to grab the documents.
'Hunter': //SVIT, go back to where the documents were, and Privaya too, don't advance until said
'Hunter': **As Svitlana moves towards the corpses, her greed getting the better of her, the zombified STALKER missing it's left arm reaches up, attempting to chomp down on the hand of Svitlana as she reaches for the documents under it's mouth.**
** Svitlana Gavrilyuk's hand is bit. The zombie's teeth bite through her glove. She lets out a loud, high pitched scream.
** Svitlana Gavrilyuk is having a rather bad night. As the rocks fly towards her, her inbalance gets the better of her. She hits the ground, mask first and groaning in pain.

[LOCAL-EVENT] ** The last of the few rounds take a poke into Svitlana's left thigh and upper left torso, 7.62x39mm pinging into her before the bursts are finished. **
** Svitlana Gavrilyuk clutches her leg with her right hand, leaving the pistol on the ground.
** Svitlana Gavrilyuk's left hand is painfully stiff, but she forces through the pain to retrieve a medkit. After opening it with her index finger, she takes a roll of bandage.
** Svitlana Gavrilyuk raises the bandage to her teeth. ripping enough roll to actually wrap around her thick thigh.
** Her hand ached, her side ached, and her leg was killing her. She wraps the bandage over her suit, around her thigh where she was shot. She ties it in the back. **

You can get mad at me for stealing the script items (which I didn't, but you didn't know) and for disrupting your RP after I got mad. I can understand that, and I posted / spoke with Pancake on me fixing that issue. You can't and shouldn't throw accusations when you honestly didn't see nor understand my roleplay. The zombie bit her glove, and perhaps I didn't exactly word it properly, but I RPed her glove as cushioning her hand from any permanent damage, and stopped using my riffle. That's why I had my pistol out, since her left hand was bit. The pistol only needs one hand, and that's her being inaccurate as hell. She acted foolishly brave and got punished for it pretty painfully. I didn't want to just become a potato though, so I tried to still interact in the event. I was never told to stop. I figured it was okay to do.

I don't know what else to tell you. I'm going to be better at managing my reactions and my attitude towards people, but I'm not going to change anything IC because I don't view that as a problem. Unless, of course, an admin tells me to. Then I'll do whatever they say.

Last edited:
I wasn't there, and even though I've been talking to both parties and endlessly reading logs all morning I'm still gonna refrain from picking any sides or getting involved in the RP itself. I will mention this however; whenever I host events with an item /designed/ to get the players further, I use the actual prop. Keycards, passwords, special documents- whatever, if it's something meant for an event as a means to get further, just put down the prop for people while keeping the script-variant in your inventory so you can hand it out AFTER the event depending on how things go.

You can also use actual props not from the SRP folder, like notepads, paper props or whatever really, there's also a lot of electronics you can use for IC representation. I have nothing to do with the event, I just stopped by to say that, I can definitely vouch that it cracks down on the 'holy shit something I can pick up' emotion that scripts can spark in people. I don't know if they were intended to drop them after the scripts use and I'm not saying that's what happened at all, but whoever hosted this should write it behind their ear that the players present don't even know what's in a stack of documents until they've given it a proper look and it's an important thing to note that finding a stack of papers in the Zone doesn't mean you can slap it in your inventory and earn 1000RU.

(I say this because I have a habit of giving people who unrealisticly and mindlessly rush for info-scripts without emotes a stack of useless shipping manifests or something lol)

I hope this can get resolved in a peaceful and friendly way without anybody getting banned and both sides just walking away somewhat satisfied with the outcome without OOC hatred!

I've spoken with them over SF and they understand what to do and what not to do in future occurrences. The lack of admins on at the time could have something to do with what transpired but it's over and done with now. If you have issues with Vance anymore, feel free to message me or another admin.

If you need the items back that they deleted, just ask and I'll do it.

That's the solution we're gonna go with. After allowing some other parties to put their opinion forward, giving recommendations for the future, I'm gonna re-lock this thread.

If you have any further questions, direct them to me and I'll do my best to answer them. thx

Pancake has been a huge help in all of this.

What transpired last night during Hunter's event was nothing short of what seems to be some confusion and ignorance from both parties.

I had been at at the event for some time now, acting as a sort of obstacle in their path, blocking their way with a hail of rounds, but my internet started just shitting it's brains out, and I really wasn't/didnt want to be on for too long, as i NOW really dont have time to be on for the next few days. I'm glad Pancake was able to settle everything this morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread