Ban request for IC characters Allister, Hyeoung & Lance

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeezeabelle

Jul 26, 2018
Steam ID For OOC Allister Carmichael: STEAM_0:0:17659870
Steam ID For Hyeoung Sins: STEAM_0:0:18751116
Steam name for Hyeoung Sins: Lenix
Steam name for Lance Oleman: Pew
Administrative Witness OOC name: Sandra Warren
What happened: Counts of prop minging (through deletion) & RDM during an admin sit ban log 1.PNG

Last edited:
still not the proper format but by chance did you ever actually ask an admin to follow your concern up by checking the sandbox logs

i'm gonna go ahead and wager that you didn't, i also didn't shoot you during the sit

someone was going to remover tool it regardless. don't make night clubs in a war-torn post-apocalyptic setting.
I honestly don't fucking care.
Regardless of what it was, something I spent time building was deleted without my consultation. I was not told what would make it work, I was not told that it was GOING TO BE DELETED.
It genuinely doesn't matter what it was, the problem is that it happened at all and that prop minging is being overlooked.

I honestly don't fucking care.
Regardless of what it was, something I spent time building was deleted without my consultation. I was not told what would make it work, I was not told that it was GOING TO BE DELETED.
It genuinely doesn't matter what it was, the problem is that it happened at all and that prop minging is being overlooked.

if you can't respect the roleplay setting then i dont think you should be here bud

actually, when your duplication was deleted, a lot of people's frames went back up

Who prop minged you and how?
Also, it's up to you to make sure you're duping and saving any builds you make.
If you're making something disruptive to roleplay or anything that massively drops players FPS then it will be deleted without warning.

if you can't respect the roleplay setting then i dont think you should be here bud
It has nothing to do with me respecting the roleplay setting. It wasn't overly ostentatious or clean, it was built in a bombed out warehouse
Once again, what it was is not the issue. I knew it was most likely going to get me into some measure of trouble.
Regardless I cannot stand by prop minging being overlooked. Prime?
This was not done by staff, this was done by users with prop tool permissions.

T
Who prop minged you and how?
Also, it's up to you to make sure you're duping and saving any builds you make.
If you're making something disruptive to roleplay or anything that massively drops players FPS then it will be deleted without warning.
The three aforementioned players used prop tools to remove my props without warning

your disco had flashing textures on the floor, at least 2 lamps, a DJ booth, and a lounge in a building you and no one else was using. if you cant see the problem with that from a technical perspective on performance or peoples immersion then you don't need to be building anything

Also the first two PM's you sent to OhYeah really rub me the wrong way.
That's not how you talk to an admin when you expect them to help you out under any circumstance.

I'm not sure what possessed you to think a flashy nightclub was befitting of a post apocalyptic setting. Especially if it was causing performance issues.

The players accused will not be punished.

that was rude as fuck to do even if it was destroying frames tho change my mind

the entire situation and conversation could have been avoided and ended with a better outcome if there was some brief communication early on - at the very least be polite to eachother because you're just going to run into eachother again at some point

no one has to like anyone but you're better off in the long run just being chill, god forbid people could be nice to eachother

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread