Ban Appeal

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackround12353

Mar 22, 2018
Name of character: N/A
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:150566488
Original length of ban: Permaban
Time since ban: 30 minutes.
Who banned you: Kiwi
Reason for original ban: kiwi Permabanned Pvt. Hugho Pavel (stay gone, that sort of thing isn't okay) - assuming the erp from early 2018
Proof(If Applicable): It should be on the system or something.
Reason for unban:

It's funny how somebody who holds a giant grudge on me mentions this on discord. Then hours later I get banned for it in-game. Not like it wasn't sorted out in 2018 or anything? Can't we just leave it in 2018? Say what you will but I've been a somewhat decent roleplayer from the end of 2018 until now. I took a two month break. No one seemed to care about it prior to my break. Now you ban me on my first day back?

I've proven that I can roleplay properly. You can post my logs from 2018 when I was 15 and try and flag me as a fucking paedophile if you want. I don't support erp and find it really cringe, and I was only a horny computer geek when I did it. I don't want any relation to it and am here purely to roleplay.

1575149551994.png

All I can offer is my sincerest sorry. Please let me back in for some (non erotic) good ol' roleplay.

Last edited:

Stierlexia!

Jan 31, 2017
you're picking a real bad hill to die on

these are the logs that got you banned;

now while you're totally right that the first time you raped someone over garry's mod happened in 2018, the second set of logs which details your character forcing himself on another is from June of this year, and the offender was a character that you were playing to this day. you don't have the power to say 'yes i did that but i changed' when you clearly haven't.

you've got a bad record of targeting female characters and being downright uncomfortable if not rapey to them in a IC setting and it's really fucked up

1575150726380.png

^ that's from the start of this iteration of HL2. not a good look and a prime example of what i'm talking about. i've spoken with people and they told me that your HL2 character, affectionately nicknamed 'sugar daddy' was just as creepy as Hugo, though fortunately i didn't get to experience it first hand seeing as i gave eternity a pass

and FYI i passed all this information to Wizard as soon as i got the second batch of logs from verdok but unfortunately the HL2 team wasn't willing to do anything at all about it. i didn't push the matter further because you stopped playing and i assumed that would be the last i'd hear of your questionable exploits. alas, i was wrong and that's why i contacted staff again.

kiwi

TRP Admin
Dec 10, 2015
I'm not interested in welcoming you back. It's of a general consensus by the staff team that you shouldn't have been unbanned in the first place and frankly the line between "almost raping a character and actually raping a character" is nonexistent as I see it. Multiple people have expressed a sense of security upon having you gone and I'm inclined to agree.

Jackround12353

Mar 22, 2018
That bottom screenshot is just me memeing. Funny how someones saved that over all this time. Ready to post it at the right moment.

The top of the logs I was already banned for. Something I do regret.
1575151777792.png

Here's what you're trying to get me banned for. If I'm correct? I do believe this was an IC stitchup done to get me punished or kicked out of TC.

Pvt. Peta Bakkes shrugs her slender shoulders, then tries to ease the man's reservations. "I know you're not trying to be malicious, or anything." she manages to say without stuttering. "I just-- um. If you want to know something, you can ask. I don't mind."
Pvt. Peta Bakkes non verbally 'oh's'. Peta's voice takes on a decidedly dry quality, as if she's recounting facts rather than telling a story. "He pushed me up against a wall, and then he put his tongue in my mouth." she says.
Pvt. Peta Bakkes: ...I didn't know what to do, so-- I kissed him back. But..-
Pvt. Peta Bakkes doesn't know exactly how to explain it.
CPO. 'Bloodworth': You didn't want it.
CPO. 'Bloodworth': You weren't willing.
Pvt. Peta Bakkes nods singularly. Bloodworth's hit the nail on the head.
CPO. 'Bloodworth': And, when you told him to stop?
CPO. 'Bloodworth': -or did he have his way?
Pvt. Peta Bakkes: I didn't get the chance to tell him to stop. He-- walked away, just-- left me crying.

Apr 22, 2019
I don't want you back either.

Jackround12353 (Hugo)Today at 17:24 Oh right Yeah I mean I was just a horny kid back then let's be honest

Idk why you think doing RapeRP or Sexual Harassment to characters is ok because it's not.
And the excuse of 'I was horny' just makes it look twice as bad like, no.

Jackround12353

Mar 22, 2018
It's funny because If Stierlexia didn't see me say ' I'm back ' ( or whatever I said ) in the discord I wouldn't be perma-banned right now.

Footless, I never said it was okay. It's not an excuse. It's really not okay.

Stierlexia!

Jan 31, 2017
That bottom screenshot is just me memeing. Funny how someones saved that over all this time. Ready to post it at the right moment.

The top of the logs I was already banned for. Something I do regret.
View attachment 9365
and you should have stayed banned. i don't know who unbanned you & why but they shouldn't have. this entire saga of you acting in a dodgy and uncomfortable manner should have ended the moment you wrote out ''/me sticks dick in''.

even when confronted in the t.c. discord you were excusing your actions with your young age or 'being horny' or whatever other limp-dicked execuse your smoothbrain could come up with.

there's plenty of underage people on TnB, some are staff. none get up to what you do in your free time.

Here's what you're trying to get me banned for. If I'm correct? I do believe this was an IC stitchup done to get me punished or kicked out of TC.

Pvt. Peta Bakkes shrugs her slender shoulders, then tries to ease the man's reservations. "I know you're not trying to be malicious, or anything." she manages to say without stuttering. "I just-- um. If you want to know something, you can ask. I don't mind."
Pvt. Peta Bakkes non verbally 'oh's'. Peta's voice takes on a decidedly dry quality, as if she's recounting facts rather than telling a story. "He pushed me up against a wall, and then he put his tongue in my mouth." she says.
Pvt. Peta Bakkes: ...I didn't know what to do, so-- I kissed him back. But..-
Pvt. Peta Bakkes doesn't know exactly how to explain it.
CPO. 'Bloodworth': You didn't want it.
CPO. 'Bloodworth': You weren't willing.
Pvt. Peta Bakkes nods singularly. Bloodworth's hit the nail on the head.
CPO. 'Bloodworth': And, when you told him to stop?
CPO. 'Bloodworth': -or did he have his way?
Pvt. Peta Bakkes: I didn't get the chance to tell him to stop. He-- walked away, just-- left me crying.
when sending that pastebin to staff, i specifically asked that logs are digged up; seeing as you ended up banned i think that there's more truth to these claims than you'd like to admit.

It's funny because If Stierlexia didn't see me say ' I'm back ' ( or whatever I said ) in the discord I wouldn't be perma-banned right now.

100% correct

if you don't play TnB it's none of my business who you sexually harass.

pirate

TnB's Most Wanted
Sep 8, 2011

imagine sitting in court and your defense is "it's really funny your honor, if someone who saw me murder that guy wasn't here, i'd be a free man. witnesses, so unfair"

Stierlexia!

Jan 31, 2017
1575152622342.png

it amazes me how quick you went from ''lmfao i won't lie i raped a bunch of people a couple of times but i was just a horny kid haha'' to ''it's not alright. it really isn't. i'm ashamed of myself.''.

Stierlexia!

Jan 31, 2017
Be like that then. I'll leave it here.

Congratulations Stierlexia. You've finally got what you've craved so desperately. Revenge. :goodjob:
thanks but revenge really had absolutely nothing to do with your ban

what got you banned was a plethora of paste bins/screenshots full of incriminating evidence, not me whinning ''i really don't like jack and would like to see him gone out of personal and petty squabbles'' in people's dm's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)