Ban appeal for Tyron 'T' Smithonson

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eqhuinox

Zealot
Jan 3, 2015
Players Name: Mr. Ballin

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:63933504

Reason for ban:Minge running then d/c'ing

Proof:
** Sean Gares turns around and points to the dark void behind us all.
** Tyrone 'T' Smithson nods, "I know."
Lionel Jones: You feel like givin' me that shirt back, guy?
Sean Gares: Shit, he was that fucker that mugged you?
Tyrone 'T' Smithson: [LOCAL-OOC] The fuck? I had a gas mask on when a mugged you...
Lionel Jones: [LOCAL-OOC] Voice.
Lionel Jones: [LOCAL-OOC] Recognized your voice. Had met you before
Lily Kyro: [LOCAL-OOC] Ya voices are distinguishable unless you had a vocoder on.
Sean Gares: [LOCAL-OOC] what type of rebel helps people and mans checkpoitns and shit. and then robs people when they are alone.
Tyrone 'T' Smithson: [LOCAL-OOC] I had a gasmask on with a winter coat... And my voice obviously wouldv'e sounded different.
** Sean Gares gets up from his chair and runs towards the door behind him.
Allen Holmes: [OOC] What... I just got tranferred from industrial to this place randomly...
Lily Kyro: [LOCAL-OOC] how? When I havve my gas mask on it sounds like me but just a little elongated.
Lionel Jones: [LOCAL-OOC] Not really. Nothing would have given me that impression. Wearing an old gasmask isn't going to change your voice so much that it's indistinguishable
Kells: ...T?
Lionel Jones: [LOCAL-OOC] Get IC.
Kells: Oh Shit! That is T!
Tyrone 'T' Smithson: [LOCAL-OOC] Mmmm... You guys are kinda mingy with that whole "Voice" thing...
Lily Kyro: [LOCAL-OOC] Ask an Admin.
Player Rebirth The Sole Collector left the game (Disconnect by user.)
Lionel Jones: [LOCAL-OOC] 'mingy'
Lily Kyro: [LOCAL-OOC] Its not mingey\
Tyrone 'T' Smithson: [LOCAL-OOC] I mean you reconognized me instantly, no emotes or anything?
Player Pvt. Kinnaman [508th PIR] [2-1] left the game (Disconnect by user.)
Tyrone 'T' Smithson: [LOCAL-OOC] Where yah emotes at mane?
Lionel Jones: [LOCAL-OOC] You didn't emote during the mug.
Lily Kyro: [LOCAL-OOC] But if you want us to void this give back the script.
Tyrone 'T' Smithson: [LOCAL-OOC] I did?
Sean Gares: [LOCAL-OOC] If you wanna void it, you can return him his shit.
Lionel Jones: [LOCAL-OOC] Just ran up to me at the transition point and say 'GET ON THE WALL'
Kells: [OOC] Yeah man.
Kells: [OOC] FYI Spawn Mugging is not Ok
Lionel Jones: [LOCAL-OOC] no *HIS VOICE IS ALTERED* or anything like that.
Tyrone 'T' Smithson: [LOCAL-OOC] You don't give scripts OOCly because I mugged you ICly...
Kells: [OOC] Dont do drugs, stay in school , eat your teeth
Tyrone 'T' Smithson: [LOCAL-OOC] Whatever, you guys are kinda off.
Lily Kyro: [LOCAL-OOC] then get IC and take the punishment.
Lionel Jones: [LOCAL-OOC] i dropped em ICly and /me'd the drop. You told me to drop it and I did
Unknown command: headtrack_reset_home_pos
Sean Gares: Hey!
Cadence Annandale: [OOC] Spawn mugging can get you banned.
Player Mr. Ballin left the game (Disconnect by user.)

It started when he mugged this guy earlier and then the guy noticed him by voice. He then switched completely to LOOC giving us this poor excuse that his voice was changed. But we were trying to tell him his voice doesn't change in only makes the words sound elongated. He then replied with this is fucking stupid and ran to the checkpoint to d/c to the caves. I tried to stop him by shooting at him but he made no attempt to stop. He then came back saying that he only ran when I shot but I did not shoot until after he left. He then said that this was all voided and he gave the person he mugged credits.

What would you like to see improved: Him actually play through the RP instead of running to a checkpoint to run into another server. And actually face consequences.

At this time I was going to caves, I did matter of fact mug this guy earlier. He seemed like a pretty cool guy to RP with. So, I come back after about an hour later, then the guy I mugged said "You gonna give me the shirt back", which can be seen in the logs. I didn't really agree with the fact that he recongnized me instantly, then everyone else got in then it turned in a fuck fest of people flaming and swearing at each other. After this arguement had erupted, I didn't really feel like staying through it, I started walking to the caves and then I suddenly get shot, and it was called minge running in an OOC situation. I came back to the canals to address them why I was shot, they said minge running. I didn't really argue with them on that, but it was an OOC situation that I ran from from because I didn't want to get cancer spread to me. When I came back I was getting flamed at and mocked at by one of the players in the situation, he was complaining that I was mugging refugees, in looc. I pretty much stopped talking then. I got tired of sitting there watching everyone talking and one of the players says give the shirt back (was OOC) and the situation will be voided. They wanted something voided by giving them a script OOCly, which I thought was wrong but I didn't argue about because I was tired at that point. So I gave the man I mugged 200 credits, because like I said, to much flaming going on, after that, I finally left the server, tired of all the nonsense rumbling.

I actually got to watch the whole situation go down it was interesting on both sides since I might have missed some parts but Lionel noticed tyrone before he even talked or emoted anything it seemed kinda like ooc logic was used to know him ic but whatever the guy repaided him and both parties said they were done with the whole issue.

Mr. Ballin said:
At this time I was going to caves, I did matter of fact mug this guy earlier. He seemed like a pretty cool guy to RP with. So, I come back after about an hour later, then the guy I mugged said "You gonna give me the shirt back", which can be seen in the logs. I didn't really agree with the fact that he recongnized me instantly, then everyone else got in then it turned in a fuck fest of people flaming and swearing at each other. After this arguement had erupted, I didn't really feel like staying through it, I started walking to the caves and then I suddenly get shot, and it was called minge running in an OOC situation. I came back to the canals to address them why I was shot, they said minge running. I didn't really argue with them on that, but it was an OOC situation that I ran from from because I didn't want to get cancer spread to me. When I came back I was getting flamed at and mocked at by one of the players in the situation, he was complaining that I was mugging refugees, in looc. I pretty much stopped talking then. I got tired of sitting there watching everyone talking and one of the players says give the shirt back (was OOC) and the situation will be voided. They wanted something voided by giving them a script OOCly, which I thought was wrong but I didn't argue about because I was tired at that point. So I gave the man I mugged 200 credits, because like I said, to much flaming going on, after that, I finally left the server, tired of all the nonsense rumbling.
It was always an IC issue to begin with, you refused to face consequences for your own dangerous and possibly lethal actions. You were the one that decided to take it OOCly by calling the situation void when we the checkpoint guards confronted you and you promptly minge-ran towards the cave transition. To which the response was lethal shots because you attempted to rob a refugee AT SPAWN and tried to get away with it when we found out. The main reason why you refused the IC situation is that wearing a gasmask makes you indistinguishable in every way, because we all know that rebel gas masks have a built-in vocoder just like the Combine counterparts. Secondly, robbing defenseless refugees and unarmed rebels is dumb ICly because the resistance is meant to HELP and LIBERATE them, and you may have defeated the purpose of being in the resistance by doing things like that regularly. I've also heard from someone a while back that this isn't the first time that you tried to mug someone.

I support Eqphuinox in petitioning the Adminstration of the server to remind Tyrone that dangerous IC actions like this WILL have IC consequences.

The only 'arguing' that was going on was you not wanting to get ic. And you did not walk to the caves. You bolted from the mouth of the cave to the transition. And the conversation wasn't even that bad you just refused to get ic. And the 'OOC' script we were referring to was the one that you mugged the dude for since you were do willing to void it.

Crona said:
I actually got to watch the whole situation go down it was interesting on both sides since I might have missed some parts but Lionel noticed tyrone before he even talked or emoted anything it seemed kinda like ooc logic was used to know him ic but whatever the guy repaided him and both parties said they were done with the whole issue.
I didn't have the full logs I think there were more but I missed them. But what of this character memorized everything about the person mugging him. Maybe the voice was just only thing he could hear. But the only problem was that he to a transition just to void any rp.

For the record, this a ban request. You appeal against something that has already been done, like a decision e.g. I'm going onto the forum to appeal (against) my ban.

The mugging was voided because the fight keep going on because you guys said give him the script back and it's voided, I gave him 200 credits.

And me mugging refugees is something you have to find out... IC...

He ran from an IC confrontation because he didn't take into account that one's voice is not seriously altered by an old gas mask. He reimbursed me for the script he took from me originally.
I'm good as long as he stops mugging people as soon as they transition between servers.

Last night on my unit he pm'ed and asked me if I would get mad if he mugged me, considering that there were only four units on. I replied "no", He then asked where he could mug me. I'd like to think it was a joke, being that I treated it as such at the time, but based on this thread it seems it may have been genuine. Such script thirst is concerning.

Maybe link him a guide and give him a warning, just an idea. Maybe a day or two ban. If such continues extend ban.
Just my two cents.

By the way I mugged the person, but I'm not the one who took the SHIRT script item, it was my friend...

Art said:
Last night on my unit he pm'ed and asked me if I would get mad if he mugged me, considering that there were only four units on. I replied "no", He then asked where he could mug me. I'd like to think it was a joke, being that I treated it as such at the time, but based on this thread it seems it may have been genuine. Such script thirst is concerning.
Hey! He PM'd me also!! And the four units online were myself, a VICE 04, GHOST AdJ and a GHOST unit.

[PM from Tyrone 'T' Smithson] If I was to mug you would you mind it since there is a low amount of cops on and would you actually roleplay it?

Pretty much from that it's AKA: Can I mug you since I know there won't be any consequences.

Edit: I also just noticed... "Cops" :|

Not only did he do that he also came on to the canals and was begging sleeves for his vest because Tyrone donated for a molle vest and wanted to get it ic.

Edit: we're no cops...

Eqhuinox said:
Not only did he do that he also came on to the canals and was begging sleeves for his vest because Tyrone donated for a molle vest and wanted to get it ic.

Edit: we're no cops...
Im a cop here is my badge to prove it to ya.
tumblr_m739ylMNsN1qk46vzo1_1280.jpg

You're mugging someone's possessions which they clearly won't get back, so it'll only be proper if you play it out fairly to give them a chance for a passerbyer and at least -enjoy- the aspects of roleplaying. In my opinion, mugging can be a fun little scheme but we have individuals who obviously do it for beneficial purposes and not the enjoyment of roleplay alone.

Even though you wore a gas mask, voices can be distinguished despite the clarity in it with it being muffled. You could easily pick out the familiarity of Tyrone if that man who was initially robbed, so he has every right to make accusations with or without proof. Ultimately, he could suffer the consequences if he had his buddies believe him and commit an act if he still proclaimed his innocence.

In all reality, if you're just here for the script items then I don't think that's the kind of person we want in a roleplaying server. We have DarkRP for a reason. You were given chances to void the situation which you clearly didn't want to do, so that means you had to either live your life in seclusion, fighting back, or staying in the city. If you were legitimately caught, accept the fact that you weren't sneaky enough. But I'm just speaking on a third person, I'm taking nobody's side. I could be wrong after all.

I say unban him give him another chance, end of story I know he's a good RPer just messed up.

If he's going around script thirsty, asking units where he can mug them... Like wtf? Then, he bought custom weapondry that is so common and wants to keep it private, idk... ban him for a week

Then he's asking players for their vests. He's pmed two people in game where they could mug them and completely meta gamed how many units were online by clicking tab. Ban him pls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread