Bailol's Unban

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bailol

fortnite gamer
Aug 27, 2011
Name of character: Professor Dingle
Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:20041818
Original length of ban: Permanent
Time since ban: 3 days
Who banned you: Bungo (Pvt. bing 'b' bing)
Reason for original ban: RDM. You had your chance.
Proof(If Applicable): I killed Binary (playing a human) who was intentionally S2King me during a TC vs SkyNET S2K event.
Reason for unban:

I blasted someone away because they were deliberately shooting at me. Was it a rash decision? Yes, then I was promptly blasted by Bungo with his M2.

Due to my IRL circumstances I'm staying concise but I feel like I had to post this because honestly it's been bugging and distracting me ever since.

Last edited:

pvt. bing 'b' bing?

sopping wet
TRP Admin
Oct 4, 2015
I’m not really sure what you want me to say.
Your last unban request made it fairly clear you were on thin ice.

I’m not sure if you thought it was just some innocent thing, but you should know: A) not to rdm back and more importantly B) you know better than to run around during an event on a minge character named ‘Professor Dingle’ in a labcoat and look stupid and out of place on purpose.

I was mid event and saw you running around on this char and saw you rdming, so I killed you and banned you

pirate

TnB's Most Wanted
Sep 8, 2011
I’m not really sure what you want me to say.
Your last unban request made it fairly clear you were on thin ice.

I’m not sure if you thought it was just some innocent thing, but you should know: A) not to rdm back and more importantly B) you know better than to run around during an event on a minge character named ‘Professor Dingle’ in a labcoat and look stupid and out of place on purpose.

I was mid event and saw you running around on this char and saw you rdming, so I killed you and banned you
Bailol is a dork and probably should remain banned because he never roleplays seriously and is always on some dumb shit but "not to RDM back" is bullshit imo. Considering what a chore it can be to get weapons refunded/repaired if they're lost, not to mention the inconvenience of getting back to where you were roleplaying, I have never seen any problem with that.

pvt. bing 'b' bing?

sopping wet
TRP Admin
Oct 4, 2015
Again, not the biggest issue I had here.

Yes it’s a ball ache but rdming during an event is a nono regardless and admins can easily track items

It causes more chaos than the rdm itself and half the time results in a massive bloodbath of confusion and more rdm

mattcos

Apr 12, 2015
I was there when the "RDM" happened although I did not see ETDS1 attacking bailol. I found the death of the Dingle character more disrupting personally and was intitially confused as it wasn't in a place I expected someone to drop dead at and I proceeded to tread more carefully following it. Event was a large s2k at BP and people were dropping like flies. I recall that a human or reprog blew up about four humans with a mortar in that S2K as well but could be mistaking it for a different incident. However, it does show that mistakes happen.

pvt. bing 'b' bing?

sopping wet
TRP Admin
Oct 4, 2015
Mistakes do happen, such as that mortar when someone ran in front of the optics which caused the mortars to come straight down as that’s how the targeting works.

what wasn’t an accident was bailol being an uncontributing and purposefully annoying presence on the server, which is nothing new.

pirate

TnB's Most Wanted
Sep 8, 2011
I think bailol is a very good roleplayer when he wants to roleplay and a very prolific nuisance when he gets bored of a server. I think he's bored. If nobody and nothing can engage him and make him want to settle down and roleplay he doesn't need to be here. Sorry bailol I love you but god dude.

Fitz

Oct 18, 2018
S2K is a bit memey sometimes. I don't know why Bailol even has characters like that though. If it were me working out a deal I'd say it'd be good to unban him but delete all those really dumb characters. Lipton, which I think is his main, I've actually RP'd with a lot on my character Cat. After he was unbanned, I actually had some really good RP between out characters, far better than most people on the server I'd say. When Bailol wants to RP, he RP's really well, and it would be a real shame to lose that. Maybe I'm biased because his character Lipton in particular really shaped my character Cat even from the beginning, and then towards the end a bit. Really made Cat, and me, think about stuff. It was actually pretty deep; really enjoyable.

This ban was way too harsh in my opinion, especially considering the fact I can see he was really changing. Bailol hadn't ever told me in the past that their intent on TRP was to roleplay, and that always really sucked considering how good he is when he wants to, but actually recently, he's changed his mind about that and actually wants to get to RP.

I think everyone can agree the explicit reasoning for the ban is extremely unreasonable and this is more about him as a person and whether or not he's willing to contribute. You might not have seen it, but I definitely did, and if you give him a chance I think he really would improve greatly. I put my full support behind Bailol and really want to see him on the server with all my heart.

Last edited:

Bailol

fortnite gamer
Aug 27, 2011
I won't blame anyone for not believing what I am going to say, but at this stage it is to help me become a better person rather than to snag another chance to be a pathetic idiot on server once more. Why would I want another chance at that anyhow? I certainly do not enjoy it, as Pirate so accurately judged I am bored of my current state on the server and there is very little that engages me right now. I just want to work on what is blocking me from engaging with other players so that I can enjoy the server and integrate into it. I know I can, as there was once a time when I did enjoy the server.

The following thoughts may be a given to most people who have interacted with me, but I need to face the reality of my shortcomings myself.

I am a shitlord. My roster of characters, if you can even call them that, is pathetic and I have contributed so little to the community that it hardly makes up for what I have detracted from it. I piss other players off because the negativity they exude fuels my ego. I actively sabotage any chances at playing a positive role for other people's experience at TnB. I prefer scriptplay and S2K over proper story crafting as they offer instant gratification with little effort. I detest members who hold positions of power be it OOC or IC as I am jealous that they have had the forethought and grace to be a decent human being while I am putting my efforts into sending myself further down the shitter.

Even though I have justifications for all these retarded actions, I do not wish to dwell on them and besides, they mean nothing as even with them I gain no satisfaction from doing such trite bullcrap.

I suppose I've just been afraid to admit in a non-ironic way, that I regret what I've been doing. And although since my last unban I have been making efforts towards improving, I have not gone the full mile. That is why this time I shall offer concessions and possible solutions to improving my potential stay at TnB. I'm taking the plunge instead of pussyfooting around and hoping that some miracle will happen where everything gets better instantly.

I shall wipe my character list as all of my characters were forged with a negative mindset and the stigma surrounding them causes me to default into shittery.
I shall not be disrespectful of other players, even in a joking manner. I know all too well how it can feel, so why subject others to it?
I shall approach roleplay situations with the intent of adding to them, instead of refusing to engage or even outright sabotaging them.
I shall stop milling around in voice chats, distracting myself from properly roleplaying.

Lastly, I vow to never activate the ESP that I have been using on TnB for the last 2 years ever again.

Please, if you have anything you wish to speak to me regarding any issues about what me do not hesitate to speak to me. I am open to conversation and although I am aware that I have been a cunt since forever, I very much need pointers in the right direction.

EDIT: Some clarification as to why I fessed up to using ESP. Well, I figure it is one of the vestiges of my past alongside my half-assed characters that still causes me to do idiotic behaviour and such things are obstacles to truly moving forward. I could have kept quiet about it but I figure that by announcing it I claim responsibility. Since my last unban I had kept use of it to a minimum, but I used it nonetheless. I understand if the admin team wants me out of their hair for good.

Last edited:

pvt. bing 'b' bing?

sopping wet
TRP Admin
Oct 4, 2015
I’m a big fan of new leafs and second chances, and right now I’m more than willing to give you the benefit of the doubt.

I know you’re a talented writer, and it’s good you’re aware of your actions and want to change.

I can’t say no to a second chance like this as recently I’ve been trying to do the same thing and be a better person, and if you want to also then I’ll support it.

I’m fine with an unban on the terms you posted above, I don’t know if any other admins have comments they want to add so I’ll leave this open and if there’s no contest for a bit I’ll lock this and unban you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)