ArtBreeder

Sinclair

Legend
Feb 15, 2015

A pretty cool free website and tool I've found. I'm not totally sure how it works, but essentially you can take an image, and the website will run it through an AI, combining it with other images to produce something new. It gives you a selection of 6 edited images, which you can either save and then edit them even more using the AI, use one of them as a final product, or even adjust how similar you want the produced images you want to be to the original.

It's a really cool tool if you have a face or a model for a character that isn't quite right, and would be almost perfect if it was slighly changed.

It doesn't have to only be used with portraits, though, but that's the only part I've messed with so far. It can also do landscapes, abstract, anime, furries, and probably more.

If you want to see some examples of what you can do, I took this image and ran it through:

and these were some of the results i liked the most:

this is a pretty great tool for imagining your characters in a tangible way and really having customization over what your faceclaim is. its also really fun to mess around with, all you have to do is make a free account. lots of potential. note that when you input an image, you'll have to wait in a queue for a bit. mine took about 20-30 min for the images i messed with.

Last edited:

Mei

Mar 10, 2019
yo
i tried this with krystal's face claim (specifically, this picture)
and these were some of the results i got, they're fuckin SWEET

you have to wait in a queue for a little while, but trust me, it's SUPER worth it

Emelianenko

HLNA Admin
Feb 16, 2016
To help demonstrate the example in this thread as well, and to see for myself, I used a generic one. First, I used a picture produced by another AI. thispersondoesnotexist.

So this is going to be one AI produced picture being put through another AI. If it goes well, we can really sculpt a look for our characters nearly from nothing.

You only get 5 uses per month without paying. So use them wisely. It doesn't take too long though, and the results are...

Adds a lot of oomp to the pic. Go far on the right and you start getting into deviantart, genderbending, and warped face territory... but in a good way. Left side is more or less the same but microdetails.

And if you go down the rabbit hole long enough... you can probably get something entirely different. I went from trying to nail one char's look, and then saw it just fit another. Think this one fits Girlie well.

You can also manually input some numbers to sway the generator into more aspects like being older, thinner, etc. You can also merge two faces together. This shit's crazy.

Slug

(✿ ͡ᵔ ▿ ͡ᵔ)
Roleplay Department Administrator
Media Team
Nov 30, 2015
wtf this is so sick

made me open up nerdbird's CID template thing

Sinclair

Legend
Feb 15, 2015
messed with the original images above and somehow made the Con Air prequel movie. you can really take this shit anywhere.

Mei

Mar 10, 2019
dude, this thing is fucking wicked
after a while of messing around with sliders and stuff, I went from this:
1596002891736.png
to this:
1596002903772.png
this website is great

Jeezeabelle

Media Team
Jul 26, 2018
In the 21st century, a weapon will be invented like no other. This weapon will be powerful, versatile and indestructible. It can't be reasoned with. It can't be bargained with. It will feel no pity. No remorse. No pain. No fear. It will have only one purpose: to return to the present and prevent the future. This weapon will be called...The Terminator.
It came from a war-torn future to destroy the past. Its target: an ordinary woman - Sarah Connor. Her only ally: another traveler through time.
The machines rose from the ashes of the nuclear fire. Their war to exterminate mankind had raged for decades, but the final battle would not be fought in the future. It would be fought here, in our present. Tonight...
In the Year of Darkness, 2029, the rulers of this planet devised the ultimate plan. They would reshape the Future by changing the Past. The plan required something that felt no pity. No pain. No fear. Something unstoppable. They created the Terminator.
The thing that won't die, in the nightmare that won't end.
Your future is in its hands.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)

• Zombiedude101