1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Arma 3: Operation Hitman

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by Galil / Rich, Apr 14, 2018.

1. Galil / Rich

Galil / Rich Senior Member

United States

[​IMG]
    Operation Hitman

Details:
    The operation is kind of based on a movie called 'Sicario' where CIA operators are on a hunt to take down a prime time Cartel head located deep inside the borders of Mexico. The operation will consist of multiple missions that will vary depending on success or failure of the 2 opposing teams.

Mods:
    Mods will be discussed.

Date:
    Probably Sunday, April 22nd. Time will be discussed.

Discord:
    Leave a comment in the thread and join discord if interested. Further discussion and operation communications will be held there.

DISCORD: https://discord.gg/RWMrXyb

Introduction:

The C.I.A have been trying to locate the leader 'Antonio Martinez' of a Cartel organization 'Lupo Cartel' that revolves around all sorts of criminal activity, not limited to drug trafficking, human trafficking, extortion, laundering and etc through the United States borders. The C.I.A don't know the exact location of the Cartel Leader, but they are working on different leads. On the other hand, the Cartel that they are dealing with are heavily armed, trained and provided with intelligence by their own liaisons.

Part I: 'Convoy':

Details:
    The Mexican Federal Police have secured a prime leader 'Silvio Juraz' in the Cartel and wish to transport them to the C.I.A for further questioning. The C.I.A, along with other Federal attachments are going to pass borders from the State of Texas into Ciudad Juarez, Mexico to retrieve him from their Federal Government. Further briefing will be provided on operation day.

C.I.A Objectives:
    - Retrieve Silvio and pass the borders safely and back to base, alive.
    If succeeded: The C.I.A will have extra information in Part II.

Cartel Objectives:
    - Assault the convoy, retrieve Silvio from the authorities, alive.
    If succeeded: The Cartel will be granted one technical in Part II

Part II: 'Dusk':

Details:
    The C.I.A have discovered a tunnel being used to transport narcotics from Mexico to Arizona. Depending on the previous mission, they may or may not have the exact location of where the tunnel is. Further briefing will be provided on operation day.

C.I.A Objectives:
    - Infiltrate the tunnel and effectively eliminate any Cartel members in the area.
    If succeeded: The C.I.A will be granted one support of their choice for Part III.

Cartel Objectives:
    - Defend the tunnel area.
    If succeeded: The Cartel will be granted RPG's for Part III

Part III: 'King':

Details:
    The C.I.A has found the Cartel Leads mansion and have gathered all resources to effectively raid it and bring their operation to the ground. With Federal attachments and their own effective C.I.A task-force, they are infiltrating themselves deep into the Mexican Borders incognito from the Mexican Government. Further briefing will be provided on operation day.

C.I.A Objectives:
    - Raid the mansion. Capturing and extracting Antiono is ideal for a clean and successful operation, killing is a last resort.

Cartel Objectives:
    - Defend the mansion, defend Antonio at all costs. Remove any elements of the C.I.A, and evacuate Antonio.

Roster:

C.I.A Special Activities Division - Special Operations Group:
    -
    -
    -

Lupo Cartel:
    Antonio Martinez:
    Silvio Juraz:
    -
    -
    -​

#1 Galil / Rich, Apr 14, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 15, 2018
  2. Snuggles

TRP Admin

United Kingdom
    i don't trust you last time you did this nothing came of it

3. GeneralNonsenze

GeneralNonsenze loveable stutter boy

United Kingdom
    what happened to the halo one

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Galil / Rich

United States
    thats because something unexpected came up and i dont remember doing a halo one? i think it was just a regular op

5. Nat Attack

Nat Attack Legend

United States
    @K33f3! Will War Crimes LLC be in attendance?

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  6. Galil / Rich

United States
    join the discorddd

7. Galil / Rich

United States
    no one wants to operate? :(

8. hanson185

hanson185 Zealot

United Kingdom
  9. Galil / Rich

United States
  10. Fury

Fury Senior Member

United States
    If your talking about the Operation Trebuchet, I couldnt find time to actually get the event running or pay for the Arma server because I was younger in high school and no job to lol. I can start it back up when i get home from college in may if people actually want to do it.