Apex Order

Discussion in 'Playerbased Groups' started by Warlock, Jul 11, 2018.

1. Warlock

Warlock Member

United States

-=
    Apex Order =-

The Order of the Apex, was founded and created by the Commander-In-Chief. “Claus Wolfenstein”, He designed the Order, to protect those that cannot protect themselves. Keep people safe, and well armed, Fortify Defenses, and search & rescue those that are in dire need of assistance, the Apex Order, is willing to help and work alongside any other organization that is still alive and running to this day. The Order works together with the others, to keep peace, and eliminate SkyNET, to rebuild the human population, and bring peace to the world, the Order is willing to take all those that are broken and heal them, to the way they were. The Apex Order, is managed by the Commander and his inner circle mixed with “Sergeants, Lieutenant & Captain”. The Apex Order scavenges everything that they can use to provide peace and prosperity.

-=
    Apex Order Directives: =-
    • The Apex Order provides, protection, safety, and equipment such as; food, armor, weapons, drinks. Things you need to survive.
    • The Order, recruits to comers into their ranks, to develop the order over time.
    • The Order, will work with other factions/organizations to eliminate SkyNET Central and to develop good relations overtime.
    • The Order is here to win the war, and rebuild the nations.
    • The Order, will also assist in factions; raids, battles, encounters, medical, cleaning, anything to show the factions, we are here to help.
    -= Apex Order Structure: =-

The Apex Order is made of these ranks, to provide a safe and properly functioning structure.
    • 1x Commander
    • 1x Captain
    • 2x Lieutenants
    • 4x Sergeants
    • 8x Corporals
    • X Private first Classes
    • X Privates
    -= Apex Order Sub-sections: =-

The Apex Order, is made of certain sub-sections to divide the members into specific groups.
    • 7x Rangers = Exo-Suit Rigs - (LIMIT: IF WE EVER GET THESE)
    • 12x Berserkers = High Tier Plasma Weaponry - (LIMIT: IF WE EVER GET THESE)
    • Scientists = Designs Combat Rigs.
    • Medical = Heals and patches up troopers & survivors.
    • Tech Masters = Develops and converts plasma weapons.
    • Armory Masters = Controls and secures the Armory.
    • Marines = Basic Infantry
    • Spec-Ops = Elite Agents (Advanced Infantry)
    • Scouts = Recons and gathers Information
    • Mechanics = Repair and design vehicles armor.
    -= Apex Order Faction Relations =-

SkyNET (At War) : The Apex Order Dislikes SkyNets intentions to eliminate all human survivors around the world, the Apex Order, is willing to fight against SkyNet to keep protection and prosperity.

Tech-Comm (Neutral) : The Apex Order, does not know what Tech-Comm is, personally, due to them not interacting with TC, quite yet, but The Apex Order, does not want to start a fight with the Resistance.

Scavengers/Independents (Neutral/Supportive) : The Apex Order, is wanting to help the scavengers and Independents, get a good and safe life. The Apex Order, does not have an Issue against anyone except for SkyNET.

SilkRoads (Neutral) : The Apex Order, doesn’t know them either, the order has not encountered them before, and does not want to start a fight, as the order is wanting to help out all of those, factions that are accepting help.

-= Apex Order General Rules and Guidelines: =-
    • Any acts of crime, including on the field such as unlawful murder, banditry and other indecencies will come in the form of severe punishments.
    • Siblings may serve in the same platoon, however in the event of another being grievously wounded or killed, the other will be tested for psychological damage. If their relation, or subsequent psychological damage affects their operation in the field, they will be segregated or discharged entirely.
    • Infighting will not be tolerated. Anyone caught threatening or assaulting Apex personnel will be swiftly punished or discharged depending on the severity.
    • Anyone seeking to cause diplomatic strains with any group, even those we dislike, will be punished accordingly.
    • Treat your superiors with respect, but it is important that superiors show the same respect in exchange. It works both ways, and helps maintain a functional force.
    • Anyone found taking supplies from the quartermasters or stockpiles will be held accountable and punished accordingly.
    • It is imperative that weapons and gear are maintained, and handled with care. Those found mistreating their assigned gear will face confiscation.
    • It is within our interests that we ensure the independent population is treated with care and respect. We are expected to keep them safe.
    -= Apex Order Commanding Rules: =-
    • It is within the interest of command to act professionally and with dignity. An example is to be shown to the rest of the force.
    • There will be no breach or misuse of command. If anyone is found doing so, a tribunal will be established with severe consequences.
    • It is advised that anyone in command positions should not have intimate, romantic or sexual relations with anyone within The Apex Order. Anyone found doing so will be severely punished if this causes issues in the field.
    • Any individual in command positions will not commit acts of war or aggression upon any group that are not listed as enemy combatants. Those seeking to commit war needlessly will be punished.

• Artistic x 6
    • Funny x 4
    • Optimistic x 2
    • ...what? x 2
    • Winner x 1
    #1 Warlock, Jul 11, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 11, 2018
  2. Disorder

Disorder Zealot

Romania
    I think that's just the limit imposed if they /ever/ get their hands on exoskelletons.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  3. Warlock

Warlock Member

United States
    I'm saying that could be used in the future, these Sub-sections are not in used, thats just the structure for them in the future, If we got to use them.

4. Scouser

Scouser Senior Member

United Kingdom
    This is good to know because I heard Tech-Comm were a bit fifty fifty over the genocide stuff.

• Funny Funny x 13
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Owain6521

Owain6521 XCCR Ration Hoarder

United Kingdom
    you've got to take the centrist outlook, scouser

yes we can dislike skynet for mass extinction and nuclear war, but as soon as you hate your opponent are you not just as bad as them?

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Artistic Artistic x 1
  6. Anton

Anton Zealot

Israel
    you're right it isn't but this is coalition under a new name

7. LandOfTheFree

LandOfTheFree I'M A PATRIOTIC AMERICAN, THAT'S MY NATIONAL RIGHT
    TRP Admin

United States
    Who cares, it doesn't matter.

He's creating his own group. The coalition wasn't something he founded.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Warlock

Warlock Member

United States
    The Coalition Members and NCO's all met in the discord and spoke about the future of the Coalition, because of the recent activities that "Gav Woodgrave" put the coalition in, there was no way to rebuild the Reputation that was apart of the RP & OOC Reps. We decided to desolve the Coalition, and start fresh, you people think we are the same Coalition that Gav ran, but we've been trying to get away from that conflict, so we made the Apex Order, to start a Fresh RP, and build trust and reputation amoungst the playerbase of OOC and ICly, reputation. We do not want to be what Gav was, we want to be better, be a mature and dedicated group.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  9. omgotblaze

omgotblaze New Blood

United States
    Well in that case I think I speak for everyone when I say more power to you guys then! I hope you guys succeed. It would be cool to see another group with as many people active as Tech Comm and I think the possibility of that happening is right around the corner with the recent influx of player based groups we're starting to see! :)

+ There's only so many ways to execute player based groups given our canon, so there is bound to be some similarities amongst them. I believe /all/ of us should look past any of those potential similarities for the betterment of the server/community overall and try to mitigate any type of faction entitlement / elitist attitudes. Not pointing any fingers to anyone in this thread but just in general.

10. LandOfTheFree

LandOfTheFree I'M A PATRIOTIC AMERICAN, THAT'S MY NATIONAL RIGHT
    TRP Admin

United States
    Cleaned the thread up a bit. Thank you for your contributions.

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. Mox

Mox FREE MARS
    Contributor

I'd like to see what you can do with this faction in server using the remnants of the Coalition's playerbase, seeing that as far as PBGs go you've had the most success with netting new players and giving them things to do in the server. That's a plus, but it's something that should be handled correctly and with responsibility. Netting any sizable account of new players means you're a gatekeeper to any growth in population the server may have. The Coalition shared this feat with TC- my opinions of the former aside.

McDankus' railroading against TC that he let bleed into IC from OOC, and his general anti-admin attitude (which was also shared by SneakyCorndog) made the faction go off in a direction that was nonproductive for good storytelling and just led people to make a mockery of the faction. I think you've done well within your short tenure over the Coalition in not following in their footsteps, even if I think you're a bit fresh to be going for something as ambitious as this.

Admittedly I completely disagree with the direction you went with the re-branding however, as I feel that the Coalition's strength came from when it wasn't hyper-militarized but just a band of independents with guns doing their best to better civilians.

The name is weird, the German flair is weird, and the ranks admittedly look god awful on the scoreboard, but I wish you good luck nevertheless.

• ...what? ...what? x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
    #11 Mox, Jul 12, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 12, 2018
  12. Mox

Mox FREE MARS
    Contributor

That post you just deleted wasn't a shitpost or a roast. It was a critique and I want them to improve off it.

• Late Late x 1
  13. Bennet Dyson

Non-Roleplay Department Administrator

Ireland
    you don't zinger a quote with a youtube clip as honest criticism bud

• Funny Funny x 4
  14. Mox

Mox FREE MARS
    Contributor

Then it can be editted out?

The rest of the post was quite literally honest. The video was unnecessary, sure, but the quote is a prime example of why I'd even bother with going forward with the critique.

• ...what? ...what? x 2
  15. Bennet Dyson

Non-Roleplay Department Administrator

Ireland
    mods aren't your content auditors

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • ...what? ...what? x 1
  16. Mox

Mox FREE MARS
    Contributor

I can edit it myself just fine.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  17. bungo

bungo sopping wet
    Paroxysm Admin

United States
    best part is that warlock didnt even transmit that LMAO

18. Mox

Mox FREE MARS
    Contributor

I was informed of it after I posted but I feared to retract my statement/edit a disclaimer because I figured it was actively sensitive information. Though the fact that it could even be passed as something they'd say is still a raise for concern that the faction is going the wrong way.

I don't understand how shitposting for zings and funnies on Goon squad's thread is all thumbs up but what isn't is me trying to help better a faction that might actually be able to turn into something due to the numbers it has, their reputation and poor behavior aside. Suddenly it's Not Okay. I'm not trying to be funnymans or oooo sick burnmans. Despite it being an uphill battle I'd like to see improvement in the server.

#18 Mox, Jul 14, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 14, 2018
  19. The Red Menace

The Red Menace Silent Hill Extraordinaire
    Contributor

United States
    Mox is tryna give honest criticism and y'all niggas just shitting on her smh

20. Benji Dooble

Benji Dooble Diamond in the rough

United States
    can yall get rid of the german rank structure its kinda concerning

• Agree Agree x 2
  21. Papa Emeritus

Papa Emeritus Member

Portugal
    That's the point, and no it will stay. It creates impact and that's something unique.

• ...what? ...what? x 2
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  22. kingryan

kingryan Zealot

United States
    You're in America.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  23. Miguh

Miguh Senior Member

Portugal
    It doesn't really add anything unique, now, acting a different way than other factions, doing some different events? That's unique and interesting, if the only I know about a faction is that ''it's german'', I won't be interested in it, at all.

24. Papa Emeritus

Papa Emeritus Member

Portugal
    Don't roleplay with us then, join the list.

• Funny Funny x 4
    • ...what? ...what? x 2
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  25. Puffin

Paroxysm Admin

United States
    It'd probably help if the leader didn't have a cartoon Villain name based off a game about killing Nazis named "Wolfenstein"

it's just strange to see in a post apoc American setting. Miguh is offering good advice to what the average player might think, don't take it as hostility.

• Agree Agree x 2
  26. Mox

Mox FREE MARS
    Contributor

Here's a little questionnaire for you.
    • Why is this group primarily German?
    • What does this group offer to the setting?
    • What makes this group unique from other groups other than the fact they're German?
    • Why is the name Apex Order? The definition of those words doesn't really match to your group. Not to mention it's in English rather than German.
    • What makes this group different from the Coalition?
    • What is the backstory of this group? How or why are they in Los Angeles?
    Deflecting these critiques is nonproductive @Papa Emeritus. You should consider what these people have to say.

This isn't a roast, this is us trying to help make the faction better. The name 'Apex Order', the German flair matched with a man named Wolfenstein and the eye-sore ranks on the scoreboard puts it about on an equal level of scrutiny that Goon Squad has been getting for about a month now.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    #26 Mox, Jul 14, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 14, 2018
  27. Papa Emeritus

Papa Emeritus Member

Portugal
    I'm not the creator of the group. I just said that if you don't like the group you're not forced to roleplay with it.

• Funny Funny x 1
  28. Papa Emeritus

Papa Emeritus Member

Portugal
    Personally I would have taken the group along a different path rather than "Defending the civillians" type of roleplay based on the German setting. But since I don't have the pattience I just go where I'm pointed to. Take the example of the Metro 2033 series, it is set in Russia yet there's the Fourth Reich faction, doesn't really makes sense but it works based on the political aspect of the game. Now some of you fail to realize that this is roleplay and roleplay is really really REALLY subjective, people have the ideas and implement them. Also it is a game, I play games to have fun and some of you take this too seriously.

• ...what? ...what? x 2
  29. Mox

Mox FREE MARS
    Contributor

2:35 is me.

Deflecting these with "don't roleplay with us if u dont like us lul" is a sure route to damnation in regards to maintaining a faction.

The critiques aren't pointed at you, either. They're pointed towards @Warlock and the group itself.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  30. Mox

Mox FREE MARS
    Contributor

And we roleplay, and intend to maintain this setting and environment to be consistent with the universe despite all its troubles. We take it seriously because of that. And so when we see groups not taking it seriously it becomes a concern to us, so we raise those concerns.

This isn't Metro 2033, and Germany is awfully close to Russia. I don't see an international highway between Berlin and Los Angeles. Traveling across those distances is very hard with the hazards to life in the present day via Terminators and the scarcity of transportation.

We're not the roleplay cops but we ARE roleplayers in the setting as well. And some of us, give or take, have been at this roleplaying thing for quite a while. So we give critique because at some point we will cross paths, as you will likely do with many people on the server if you're running a faction, and we want both you as a group to enjoy your roleplay as do we want everyone else to.

Apex Order is also the topic of a great deal of mockery in and out of server. Consider there possibly being a reason for their rather blunt although nonconstructive mean of battering your faction.

The fact that you'd hide behind the walls of "why so srs just a game hehe" or "if u dont like us dont rp with us" when faced with legitimate criticism en mass is both obnoxious and just a means to avoid actually considering what people have to say.

• ...what? ...what? x 1
  31. Mox

Mox FREE MARS
    Contributor

If you're going to play spokesperson Papa, at least answer these questions. I'd be somewhat concerned if a member of the faction didn't know these things.

End of the day, Warlock is not obligated to even so much as read anything I or anyone else has offered as advice but in doing so the faction would likely continue to be at the end of some rather feisty comments and ridicule- which despite their rashness at times they will have a point somewhere in there.

32. Papa Emeritus

Papa Emeritus Member

Portugal
    Im not a spokesperson

33. Snuggles

Snuggles Legend

United Kingdom
    it does work

the fourth reich isn't a faction that just appeared, in the metro series. it, like all the others within the world, was created organically through the preaching and gathering of like minded individuals who all followed the same ideas and ideologies of the third reich and decided to make the future what they wanted, whether or not the other members of the metro liked it.

the difference between your example and what metro 2033 offers is that metro has a reason for the fourth reich's existence; survivors of groups such as the RNU/ARCPM (russian national unity/all-russian civil patriotic movement) spread their genuine neo-nazi propaganda throughout the metro and capitalized on the fears and worry of the war's survivors, and it was made organically within the universe, whilst this group wasn't. it was made, and a gimmick was tossed on top of it because "you know, germans are sort of cool...".

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  34. scumbo

scumbo good natured
    TRP Admin

chill

• Winner Winner x 1
  35. Benji Dooble

Benji Dooble Diamond in the rough

United States
    but he right tho

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  36. War Machine

War Machine Senior Member

I personally think Apex Order can have a lot of potential. Just like my group you have to work on the bigger picture and stop worrying about how you look as a team and more on the basis of what you mean as a team. You need to add scope to your story and have it mean so much more than we are Germans and Apex "we protec and we serve". I have had the pleasure of meeting you guys both IC then OOC and I think your a great group of guys. If you make the right spacing and some better designs for the thread with a lot more effort I think the group could be stunning. In my own opinion it is not about your ability to role play but the potential of opportunity of role play that you can provide is what separates you from others and just like with my group it is kinda stale and with some more creativity you could muster something special.

This is totally the pot calling the kettle black because I have the same issues with my group but we are in this together. Hit me up if you guys need any help.

37. Levinx2

Levinx2 Zealot

Canada
    yo where are you all at??
    i have business to conduct with u

• #shotsfired #shotsfired x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  38. The Red Menace

The Red Menace Silent Hill Extraordinaire
    Contributor

United States
    The German ranks add something to roleplay guys, totally