apex legends

nec

lemondog
Apr 24, 2013
"but battle royale wahh i cannot formulate opinions of my own"

easily best br i've played, respawn have done an absolutely amazing job n it shows

Scouser

Zealot
Aug 3, 2011
if they had announced six months ago that a titanfall battle royale was coming out it wouldve been absolutely fucking panned before it saw the light of the day. releasing it with almost no hype is some 8d intergalactic baccarat shit and it seems like its paying off

FlatPancake

The Pancake That Matters
Jun 5, 2011
if they had announced six months ago that a titanfall battle royale was coming out it wouldve been absolutely fucking panned before it saw the light of the day. releasing it with almost no hype is some 8d intergalactic baccarat shit and it seems like its paying off
Eurogamer said:
"We're doing a free to play game, with essentially loot boxes, after we were bought by EA, and it's not Titanfall 3. It's the perfect recipe for a marketing plan to go awry, so why have that - let's just ship the game and let players play."

posepsi

actually el pepso
May 20, 2011
i onyl gave it a couple rounds and its not really my type of game so i cant say much there but

god that opening cinematic was super terrible cliche filled crap

skitZ

they call me patch
Jun 22, 2013

i hate fortnite and pubg lost my interest, but this game really has caught my eye and i'd recommend it to anyone who hasnt tried it

Ammo

Jason Killer does not exist....
TRP Admin
Feb 12, 2012

i hate fortnite and pubg lost my interest, but this game really has caught my eye and i'd recommend it to anyone who hasnt tried it
Is that the one I crashed in?
E: ye it is

Kashaving

Banned
Sep 16, 2015

funny i don't think you've played the medic the whole night but somehow ur name is above her xD

why is it misaligned?

whats that black mark next to my name

how come flower's quote has my name above lifeline?

Flood

dark savior
Jan 17, 2015
Just hit level 30, I'll post some clips later. Anyone interested in playing??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)