Anschib appeal

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.

anschib

Mar 15, 2018
Name of character: Staff Sergeant Campbell
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:67630575
Original length of ban: 15 hours-ish, 900 minutes.
Time since ban: A few minutes
Who banned you: popo popo
Reason for original ban: I did a /event of shooting at people with a rocket launcher in an attempt to initiate some S2RP and shot the rocket, during that, I mistakingly hit two people when trying to S2M with it. I immediately apologized in OOC and told them to come back, and got banned for the reason "nah fella"
Proof(If Applicable):
(Staff Sergeant Campbell) [EVENT] ** From the opposite ridgeline- a lone soldier is seen poking out momentarily, with a large fucking M202. Abruptly, four rockets start flying for Tech-Com's position near the rock. **
Cpl. Gracelyn Church: [OOC] bro why
Pvt. Mackenzie Thorne: [OOC] hmm
Lieutenant Winters: [OOC] did you really just s2k lmao
Staff Sergeant Campbell: [OOC] i did not mean to hit you ooc.
Wait 2 seconds to talk in OOC.
Pfc. Joshua James: [OOC] аншыв killed Him using env_explosionаншыв killed _newticuS using env_explosio
Staff Sergeant Campbell: [OOC] i was trying to s2m.. run back
Vic: [OOC] gottem.
Pfc. Mairead Ramos: [OOC] As the ridgeline opens fire with rockets, the other side comes to life. The area is engaged by heavy M2 fire.

Got banned for the reason "nah fella" immediately after that last emote. Logs don't show it but just before Church's message is where I killed two people by mistake with the rockets.
Reason for unban: Because I genuinely don't see how thats ban worthy. It was a mistake- sure, I could've aimed a bit further away, but even still, mistakes do happen. I'm sorry about it all, but Christ.

Last edited:
Apr 22, 2019
I do believe it was unnecessary to ban them for an accident.

Although they could've just aimed in the sky to stop an accidental kill, stuff like this happens and people don't get banned over it.
I was pretty keen to do some ambush S2RP too.

pirate

TnB's Most Wanted
Sep 8, 2011
I don't need to remind you, User Anschib, that RDM is ALWAYS a bannable offense on Taconbanana roleplay server. Not sure what you expected to happen when you decided to wantonly violate our most sacred rule. I have escalated your case to the proper authorities and with any luck they will agree with me that your sentence must be extended to a more reasonable length, such as 3 weeks.

Newticus

(★★☆☆☆)
Mar 16, 2013
Yeah, I was one of the people killed. It was a little bit annoying, but I didn't see it as any attempt to be purposefully detrimental.

I don't think it really needed to be handled by staff aside from a return tp.

Him

Universally Speaking
Dec 16, 2014
It was annoying for like two seconds, but it's over with now and in the past. Mistakes happen. Popo was trying to just get you out of the way, that's all.

anschib

Mar 15, 2018
It was annoying for like two seconds, but it's over with now and in the past. Mistakes happen. Popo was trying to just get you out of the way, that's all.
He could've done that by just warning me not to do it again, and allowing us to continue with the S2RP, or even just a kick from the server. A ban really wasn't needed.

Him

Universally Speaking
Dec 16, 2014
I didn't say he was in the right for doing it, but I'm sure he got frustrated with you and banned you is all I'm saying.

He'll explain himself when he can, I'm sure.

pvt. bing 'b' bing?

sopping wet
TRP Admin
Oct 4, 2015
As I’m sure you all know popo is the MOST tightly wound and viscous of the admins. Completely unreasonable and anything but laid back.

Pretty sure he wanted you out the way for the moment and tossed in a random number, you’ll prob be unbanned

popo

Zealot
TRP Admin
May 28, 2012
aight I realize now it was probably an accident but in the moment it looked like you really just shot missles at people who were typing

unbanned

dumbass

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)