1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Aleph-Null

Discussion in 'Playerbased Groups' started by Cortez, Oct 8, 2017.

1. Cortez

Cortez Member

United States

ALEPH-NULL
    [​IMG]
    "In a little while you will be alone in shoreless space, to wander its limitless solitude's without friend or comrade forever—for you will remain a thought, the only existent thought, and by your nature inextinguishable, indestructible."
    --Mark Twain, The Mysterious Stranger

I had a dream of hollow masses that I could only determine to be artificial meteorological satellites blanketed by pure white illumination. In the great distance, sitting on the point horizon rested a frightening monolith surrounded by lethal particles that could be described as a super-massive abnormality. Abrupt darkness, pitch black, a dreaded pulsating cylindrical mass that tethered to the illumination, beckoning it to the void, whiteness faded to black as it reached the interim.

I stand still, attempting to visualize the foreground, shattered remnants of what some would believe to be a myth, massive towers pointing towards the abhorrent mass. My old mind betrays me in attempting to remember what I witnessed. Perhaps, a path to our world, and beyond, from another.

Elexis Hoovverman | Cortez
    Jill Citizen | Toast
    Hector Frisco | Snood
    Quinn Sniderman | Symmetry
    Alma Chaves | Blubaugh
    Lionel Jones | Adderall

• Winner Winner x 7
    • Friendly Friendly x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
    #1 Cortez, Oct 8, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 8, 2017