Alan - literally malicious observe abuse

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pirate

friend
Sep 8, 2011
Players Name: Alan
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:41806516
Reason for ban: used observe to grasp and fling my car repeatedly and killed toast in the process. not only did he use it to kill another player and then play dumb, he continued afterward. this can also crash the server which he is well aware of (as i've informed him of it repeatedly before).
Proof:

vCzmwsI.jpg

guOQSjE.jpg

No8vSyp.jpg

EXafwXm.jpg

dp7qQ2x.jpg

Y61Z0cd.jpg

OZ5uXLN.jpg

What would you like to see improved: remove observe flags/lengthy ban since if i did this i'd be permabanned

Liar.gif

Only pic #2 and #3 are actually me, and that's when I went over Pirate's car after I saw it flying away to lift it back up onto its wheels.

I did not kill Toast, nor prop-pushed things/your car, since I was too busy building Duty base, as everyone can see by those logs of me spawning stuff.
Actually, those logs show that you accused Floki at first, then turned against me when I was so dumb to help you get the car thing back in place.

Really, that's the first and last time I interacted with your car. I saw "Bottlemasher" disappearing after respawining and I went outside to check what was going on, only to see you being physgunned away.

By the way, you never told me this "as i've informed him of it repeatedly before", like, never. If you want to ban someone, at least put a hold on your pathological lies, please.

I accused Floki of shooting the car after a random shot hit it after I said it wasn't IC and it was a joke

I have told you before, I've told you and a slew of other retards who lose their shit on sight of the car and can't help themselves from trying to throw it as far as they can

Alright.

I'm still innocent in this case. The only times I ever RDM someone in my time here was a baldry at spawn and another guy who was fucking around during roleplay. Two times in my whole permanence at Taco N Banana. I don't have a reason to fuck up with your car or kill Toast, especially when I'm busy doing other things, I don't see why I would do that.

after pirate said "just seeing how it handles" i physed the car

then someone killed me with the car

i thought it was pirate so i physed it around to show him who the boss is (i am. i am the boss.)

are we clear here?

im the boss. the boss man.

okay?

glad that's clear...

jerkbox said:
after pirate said "just seeing how it handles" i physed the car

then someone killed me with the car

i thought it was pirate so i physed it around to show him who the boss is (i am. i am the boss.)

are we clear here?

im the boss. the boss man.

okay?

glad that's clear...

Aight man chill..

tl;dr theyre both retards ban them all and give me their items as an offering of repentance

There's no clear evidence it was Alan, and as he says he didn't do it. There has been some fucking around with observe flags lately and remember that an admin can easily see who is doing it. If you can't handle the flags given to you responsibly then they'll be taken away.

lock-and-key-icon-thumb355812.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread