Roster Admin Roster

Status
Not open for further replies.
going loa

not sure when i'll be back properly but will try get hl2 script moved over when i can, any major issues use forum pm i'm prob not gonna be looking at discord dms

Resigned from TRP admin. Don't have enough time!

chadedit: so long sweet prince

zombedit: seeya mate

Last edited by a moderator:
Resigning from HL2 and TRP.

Decided for my own health that I don't have the right mindset for this sort of thing. I don't agree with some of the choices made as of late, and the additional pressure of this responsibility + college applications have had my mind going.

Thank you all for the opportunity and good luck to both teams. I'll be around.

shinzoedit: love u big man
catedit: catch you on the flipside brother <3
zombedit: stay safe on the path my good man

I resign from TRP Admin.

I'm not going to sugar coat the issues I have with my ability to administrate any further. The community has become far too jaded and the hostility is at levels I don't want to be a part of anymore. I've tried to wrangle and temper some of the conflicts, but it has become more and more apparent to me that I'm running uphill on this one.

I've disagreed with some of you, agreed with others but I've always tried to be fair in how I look at the community and player base. What I once loved to play on and contribute has become nearly weekly threads of constant struggle and it's just a losing battle in the face of such absolutism. I've kept a good friendship with people who have found themselves at odds with the community on all sides of the aisle and with mounting pressure from work and school, it's a fight I can no longer try to balance.

If I could offer any advice to people who read this post, try to remember that we all have our faults and issues. A community should be defined on how it sticks together, not the people who want to fracture it apart.

I really do wish the best for this community. I've devoted years to roleplaying here, administrating and making some great friends along the way. I wish all of you the best of luck.

Enragedit: Gonna miss you big man <3

Yo I'm back by the way. They found oil on TRP so the US govt sent me to protect american interests in the region

also just wanna say big ups to @Puffin, Kat_ Kat_ and OhYeah290 OhYeah290 for everything they did for TRP both individually and together. hope to see you guys around still

welcome back brother, let's go bag us a kimono dragon

i resign from hl2. i think everybody knows that i've been burnt out for the last two months and i don't think it's going to get any better for me

shoutout to the members of the team that still have the drive to keep the server moving. really hoping it turns out for the best for you guys and you get everything back on track. wish i had the drive to keep things rolling and help everybody out but after thinking on it for the last couple of nights i just can't see myself coming back around. it's been a long time coming and tbh probably should have resigned sooner but the whole s2 release got the better of me. unfortunately, the little burst of energy i got from it wore out pretty quickly.

best of luck to the hl2 admin team. aside from a few decisions i've disagreed with, the admins still hanging on and playing daily are very dedicated and deserve everybody's praise for how they've been doing

also loa for a bit from trp

z: I hope things are working out for you mate, drop us a note if you need anything

Back from sabbatical, when life hands you lemons you buy another laptop and return to gaming finally. And Negative loves me.

welcome back old friend

I think it's pretty evident already but to those who aren't aware Ammo Ammo has been removed from the TRP Admin team.
The reasoning was quite substantial as most are aware.

Apologies, there was just a severe lack of communication between myself and Dave as to what the outcome would be so that's partial reasoning to the delay. Furthermore, I've been snowed under with work and recently involved in a car accident so I've not been able to keep up to date with TnB stuff or be active in any means.

I deserve all the late ratings I get.
hope you're doing ok mate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread