A THREAD WHERE WE ALL PRETEND TO BE BOOMERS (UNCENSORED)

Alberto Balsalm

i flushed randy's hearing aids down the toilet
Jul 21, 2015
IT IS OFFICIAL. IT WAS EVEN ON THE NEWS. TACONBANANA WILL START CHARGING. DUE TO THE PROFILE CHANGES. IF YOU COPY THIS ON YOUR PROFILE YOUR ICON WILL TURN BLUE AND TACONBANANA WILL BE FREE FOR YOU. PLEASE PASS THIS MESSAGE ON, IF NOT YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED IF YOU DO NOT PAY . GOOGLE IS RAISING MY INTERNET BILL TOO. IM VERY UPSET!

[Post only available to TacoNBanana® Gold™ account holders.]

Alberto Balsalm

i flushed randy's hearing aids down the toilet
Jul 21, 2015
Alberto Balsalm Alberto Balsalm Please Observe All Rules And Regulations Outlined In The User Agreement And Terms Of Service. Thank You For Your Cooperation.
GAVE THE WAITRESS AT APPLEBEES A TIP TODAY, NOT A CASH TIP THOUGH, BOUGHT HER LUNCH. A SANDWICH.
IF YOU THOUGHT IT WAS ANYTHING OTHER THAN A KNUCKLE SANDWICH YOU DON'T KNOW ME WELL ENOUGH
THANKS MARTY

Nerdbird

Educated Avian
May 24, 2016
GAVE THE WAITRESS AT APPLEBEES A TIP TODAY, NOT A CASH TIP THOUGH, BOUGHT HER LUNCH. A SANDWICH.
IF YOU THOUGHT IT WAS ANYTHING OTHER THAN A KNUCKLE SANDWICH YOU DON'T KNOW ME WELL ENOUGH
THANKS MARTY
LOL Marty!!! Applebee’s service is so awful....kept on messing up our orders and even forget to tell Aleshya that her plate was too hot and she burnt herself...! Not giving them my service ever again, I’ll stick to Chili’s 😝 God bless

Doggo

Legend
Jul 2, 2015
Suggest you watch Yourselves.....I am not to be Fucked with! 15 years in the Marine Corps Vietnam and Korea......my Granddaughter is OFF LIMITS!!!! Glad you understand......

1573422884045.png

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)