1. Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.

A Lonely Moonie's HL2RP Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'HL2 Unban' started by A Lonely Moonie, Apr 30, 2019.

1. A Lonely Moonie

A Lonely Moonie Junior Member

United States
    Name of character: I don't remember at all.
    Steam ID: 1:0:54846785
    Original length of ban: Permaban (Likely to encourage me to appeal, however I was unaware)
    Time since ban: Couple of years, I don't recall how many.
    Who banned you: Don't know/remember.
    Reason for original ban: Trolling
    Reason for unban: I wasn't really trolling. I was running around the map, looking at all of the shops, etc. I was knocked unconscious by someone who appeared to be a Metro Cop. When I was knocked unconscious, I was brought into a locked apartment room and if I remember correctly, I was bound. I ran around the room for a bit, jumped too looking for an exit. Then I was hit with the ban. I didn't even say anything that would've gotten me banned. I was immature at the time and younger. I /can/ see how it could've been seen as trolling, but that was not my intent.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • ...what? ...what? x 1
  2. Nerdbird

Nerdbird Educated Avian

United States
    Are you asking to be unbanned from HL2RP? I'm sad to say that there isn't currently an HL2 server up for you to unban from as we finished CityRP just a year ago and PHL2RP (Post Half-Life 2 Roleplay) more than two months ago. I wouldn't be as worried, though! Currently, people are planning for the next iteration and the developers are working on a flagship script on it called, "Eternity". Here are some excerpts from threads talking about what's to be expected with the new iteration.

https://www.taconbanana.com/threads/moving-forward-the-future-of-hl2-and-phl2rp.31444/
    If you want to learn more about the script, there's currently a Patreon open for early development previews and playtests. The lowest tier is simply a $5 one-time payment and you'll have access where developers update and ask questions about the script, this is where the playtests are announced and such. https://www.patreon.com/tnbhl2

If you want to try something new while waiting for HL2, we do have Terminator Roleplay (TRP) back up again.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. BMY

BMY Legend

United States
    In a way we're all banned from HL2RP :(

• Funny Funny x 5
  4. A Lonely Moonie

A Lonely Moonie Junior Member

United States
    I agree.

5. Bennet Dyson

Non-Roleplay Department Administrator

Ireland
    The majority of bans will be undone for HL2 (except for the true degenerates) so just check back when it's actually up.

• Friendly Friendly x 1